Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,258 members, 7,860,592 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 01:07 PM

Ebola Another Chance To Repent - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ebola Another Chance To Repent (427 Views)

What If The Devil Decides To Repent / Would You Pray For Politicians In Nigeria To Repent? / How Do I Repent Again After Backsliding? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ebola Another Chance To Repent by Nobody: 9:35pm On Aug 08, 2014
what a merciful God we serve. He so much love us to give us (Christians) information of this end time. I wonder what other information this generation needs about end time. I know some people still thinks this is a joke. Give your life to Christ while you can. The world is In crisis and the more the world understand that Christ is the answer The better.

Repent while you can.

(1) (Reply)

Kitchen Prices Ideas / Death Toll In Japan Landslide Rises To 27 / 24 Things To Always Remember. . .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.