Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,630 members, 7,809,348 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:07 AM

Setting Up A Mining Company--Requirements,Pros And Cons. - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Setting Up A Mining Company--Requirements,Pros And Cons. (667 Views)

Setting up a cooking gas home delivery service / Pros And Cons Of Government Jobs / Geologists And Mining Engrs: Let's Talk Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Setting Up A Mining Company--Requirements,Pros And Cons. by rocgirl: 9:36pm On Aug 08, 2014
Hi Everyone,
Please i'll like to know the requirements of setting up a mining company in Nigeria.
Which of the solid mineral is in high demand and saves cost on production/running cost,profits,etc?
What are the requirements and is the license difficult/easy to obtain?
Plus other miscellaneous infos that could be helpful.
Thanks for reading.
Re: Setting Up A Mining Company--Requirements,Pros And Cons. by Nobody: 2:35am On Aug 09, 2014
Go to the business or investment section. You will get more answers there.
Im interested too by faith... If I may, I would like to come in to learn a thing or two once you kick off.
Re: Setting Up A Mining Company--Requirements,Pros And Cons. by rocgirl: 8:35am On Aug 09, 2014
richarts: Go to the business or investment section. You will get more answers there.
Im interested too by faith... If I may, I would like to come in to learn a thing or two once you kick off.

Thanks for the reply.
I've done so already in the investment section and would be sure to mention you on there so you could follow the discussion.
Regards.
Re: Setting Up A Mining Company--Requirements,Pros And Cons. by Nobody: 12:58pm On Aug 09, 2014
rocgirl:

Thanks for the reply.
I've done so already in the investment section and would be sure to mention you on there so you could follow the discussion.
Regards.

Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Want To Be A Superstar At Work? Here Is How- / Top Ten Incubator Tips - Ashkol Farms Services / We are looking for Change Makers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.