Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,449 members, 7,850,570 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 03:53 AM

Ebola: The Use Of Second Hand Clothes Can Be Dangerous. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Ebola: The Use Of Second Hand Clothes Can Be Dangerous. (566 Views)

Ebola: The Real Reason My Husband Travelled To Nigeria - Patrick Sawyer's Wife / BREAKING NEWS: There’s Cure For EBOLA: The Alleged Cure Is Gotten From Rats / Okrika {2nd Hand Clothes} (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ebola: The Use Of Second Hand Clothes Can Be Dangerous. by sunch(m): 10:37pm On Aug 08, 2014
It was reported that the purchase and use of fairly used or second hand wears can be dangerous, as it was discovered that wears previously used/worn by a carrier or someone that came in contact with a carrier can spread the virus.
We should therefore beware the movement, purchase and use of this kind of clothes to prevent the spread of ebola virus.

1 Like

Re: Ebola: The Use Of Second Hand Clothes Can Be Dangerous. by bbello28(m): 10:41pm On Aug 08, 2014
Bosi kona fans can hang u o grin
Re: Ebola: The Use Of Second Hand Clothes Can Be Dangerous. by Aitee1: 10:51pm On Aug 08, 2014
This is gonna bring bad market for some people grin I no mention any tribe name oh undecided

1 Like

Re: Ebola: The Use Of Second Hand Clothes Can Be Dangerous. by sunch(m): 11:01am On Aug 09, 2014
I beg o

(1) (Reply)

Describe Nairaland In A Word / Leader Of Urhobo Nation Dies / 15 Strange But True Facts!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.