Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:46 AM

Acca - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Acca (1507 Views)

ACCA Students: How Was Your December Diet Results / Professional Advice Needed: CISA vs CIBN vs ACCA ? / ACCA Or ICAN: Which Is Better? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Acca by freshbonz(m): 8:48pm On Jul 21, 2006
Hello! Can some1 help out with info on how i can get hold of study materials and textbooks for acca examz
Re: Acca by egenash: 2:04pm On Jul 26, 2006
for stage 1 u have business accounting 1 & 2 by f. wood & sangster for 1.1, cost & mgt acct by colin drury, various organisational mgt books are available for 1.3. beyond stage 1 it is like u have to buy books published by Kaplan Publishing , but i recommend that u use those published by Kaplan Publishing Foulks Lynch though they are more expensive about =N=5,800 per paper but they are focused on the acca exams and would enable to concentrate on necessary stuff. i am a stage 1 student for december.also their student magazine are very important. if u need any more help pls dont hesitate.
Re: Acca by freshbonz(m): 3:37pm On Jul 29, 2006
@egenash
thanx 4 ur reply, but which books are for 1.2 and 1.3. are you having tutorials for the examz? dont know if u can give ur email add. mine's biolaolooto@yahoo.com
Re: Acca by yusuf1420(m): 6:43pm On Jul 30, 2006
egenash,
pls can u give me how much it will cost to ve a tuition & the necessary materials for stage 1.
Re: Acca by cocopops(m): 7:15pm On Jul 30, 2006
Re: Acca by egenash: 8:11am On Jul 31, 2006
yusuf1420:

egenash,
please can u give me how much it will cost to ve a tuition & the necessary materials for stage 1.
@ yusuf1420
tutorials at SWOT cost =N=15,000 for one course, =N=25,000 for two courses and =N=30,000 for 3 courses also a =N=2,000 registration fee. but if u can grab stuff quickly and don't have cash 2 throw around, i suggest that u buy the books published by Kaplan Publishing and where u have problems u can seek help. i recomend buying the books published by Kaplan Publishing as they are very direct, then also u have past questions and answers on their website. once again if u need any more help please don't hesitate.
Re: Acca by yusuf1420(m): 11:38am On Jul 31, 2006
Thanks a lot.I really appreciate dat.I m planning to enroll for June diet next yr.
Egenash i heard it will be cheaper to reg.directly with them.Pls. is it save to go through this & ur wht medium do u think is better? And is it possible to write the three papers in stage 1 & one in stage 2 since four papers are allowed.
Thanks once again.
Re: Acca by egenash: 1:23pm On Jul 31, 2006
it is okay if u can register on ur own. if u can get the cash to them and of course it will b cheaper as long as there are no extra charges, i sent my docs thru nipost(registered @ about =N=500 and it got 2 them in good time). i am considering writing 2.1 in addition to the stage 1 courses. i will make my inquiry and get back 2 u.
Re: Acca by freshbonz(m): 1:42pm On Aug 02, 2006
@ egenash
hi! please can you help list the books again for specific courses. and where one can get them to buy, thanx
Re: Acca by Idnub: 12:07am On Apr 05, 2013
Pls, I need a study partner for P2 and P3 exams in Abuja. [color=#990000][/color]
Re: Acca by Amojia: 2:16pm On Sep 18, 2013
Pls I need some one to explain to me clearly hw I can register for an ACCA certificate Exams;what steps am I supposed to follow and precisely where in Lagos State is the study center. Preferably someone who is or has concluded his or her study.Thank you
Re: Acca by cooa(f): 10:46pm On Sep 20, 2013
Amojia: Pls I need some one to explain to me clearly hw I can register for an ACCA certificate Exams;what steps am I supposed to follow and precisely where in Lagos State is the study center. Preferably someone who is or has concluded his or her study.Thank you

Hi,
You need to go on the ACCA website, and find the tab for new students; you may even be eligible for exemptions, depending on your rior qualifications.

I run a blog - free resources, & advise for ACCA students. Please check it out - www.countingonaccounting.

(1) (Reply)

Pwc, Kpmg, Ey And Delloitte / What Do Women Do With Money? / Become A Betting Shop Owner With Our Support

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.