Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,151 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:11 AM

Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) - Forum Games (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) (843271 Views)

Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers / *~ Emeka 7. Voted The Forum Games Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! / Forum Games Library (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (890) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by daveP(m): 2:19pm On Aug 13, 2014
miztola: thank God u know say na 50-50 wink
Am great and you?
absolutely fine as well. Howz it all moving at ur side? E no easy for this cold here!
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Nobody: 2:22pm On Aug 13, 2014
daveP: absolutely fine as well. Howz it all moving at ur side? E no easy for this cold here!
Everyth is moving well grin.......not feeling the cold much here,don't worry clearwaters will soon leave camp and u can use her as ur blanket wink
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Nobody: 2:26pm On Aug 13, 2014
miztola: Everyth is moving well grin.......not feeling the cold much here,don't worry clearwaters will soon leave camp and u can use her as ur blanket wink
Use who? shocked shocked
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Nobody: 2:28pm On Aug 13, 2014
Clearwaters: Use who? shocked shocked
Ermm!! Nobody,come u this geh u no suppose de parade ground? E be like say dem no de stress u? U too get free time tongue
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by daveP(m): 2:31pm On Aug 13, 2014
miztola: Everyth is moving well grin.......not feeling the cold much here,don't worry clearwaters will soon leave camp and u can use her as ur blanket wink
okay, erm erm (discovers d bolded)

(stammers) you nko? But chai! Okay now! tongue
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Spaxon(f): 2:31pm On Aug 13, 2014
dre11:

nah when u become politicians......
Abi, someone close to u is politically incline ni
owk i leave it to you..
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Nobody: 2:37pm On Aug 13, 2014
miztola: Ermm!! Nobody,come u this geh u no suppose de parade ground? E be like say dem no de stress u? U too get free time tongue
I go free for today because that red flag begin fly this morning and people like us e no dey easy for us on the opening ceremony like this.
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by dre11(m): 2:39pm On Aug 13, 2014
Spaxon: owk i leave it to you..

leave what to meangry
u keep getting me confused with all this paraphrasing of wordings oooo
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Spaxon(f): 2:42pm On Aug 13, 2014
dre11:

leave what to meangry
u keep getting me confused with all this paraphrasing of wordings oooo
confused....
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Nobody: 2:42pm On Aug 13, 2014
Clearwaters: I go free for today because that red flag begin fly this morning and people like us e no dey easy for us on the opening ceremony like this.
Hmmm! I hear,no let your figure 8 lose sha winkwink
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by texanomaly(f): 2:44pm On Aug 13, 2014
Afternoon everyone. smiley hello dre11.

Has anyone seen our bluved bartender jbluv55?

1 Like

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Nobody: 2:46pm On Aug 13, 2014
daveP: okay, erm erm (discovers d bolded)

(stammers) you nko? But chai! Okay now! tongue
gringrin u no go manage now abi? Until i collect the blanket wink
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by dre11(m): 2:46pm On Aug 13, 2014
Spaxon: confused....

yep
i love the three strands of hair on ur head

1 Like

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by dre11(m): 2:48pm On Aug 13, 2014
texanomaly: Afternoon everyone. smiley hello dre11.

the guy was kidnapp by mizmariah......cheesy
And she want to deactivate her account... so we wont disturb her after hearing what she is up to.

So, if she is arround..... u can ask her
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Nobody: 2:49pm On Aug 13, 2014
miztola: Hmmm! I hear,no let your figure 8 lose sha winkwink
Lol.
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by GatJokez(f): 2:51pm On Aug 13, 2014
texanomaly: Afternoon everyone. smiley hello dre11.

Maybe he went into hiding from all the complaining undecided
We're parched and withering away lipsrsealed tongue
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by daveP(m): 2:59pm On Aug 13, 2014
miztola: gringrin u no go manage now abi? Until i collect the blanket wink
ah (scratches head) i dare u to colet d blanket. Hehe

i go manage den! grin
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by dre11(m): 3:00pm On Aug 13, 2014
GatJokez:

Maybe he went into hiding from all the complaining undecided
We're parched and withering away lipsrsealed tongue

cheesy
cheesy
issorite
Anyway........... good day ma'am
hope the sun temp is not as blazzing as yesterday
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Nobody: 3:02pm On Aug 13, 2014
daveP: ah (scratches head) i dare u to colet d blanket. Hehe

i go manage den! grin
U had berra,if not I go collect am give you wrapper tongue
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Spaxon(f): 3:46pm On Aug 13, 2014
dre11:

yep
i love the three strands of hair on ur head
lol... Dre y's d bartender nt active anymore?

1 Like

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by texanomaly(f): 3:49pm On Aug 13, 2014
dre11:

the guy was kidnapp by mizmariah......cheesy
And she want to deactivate her account... so we wont disturb her after hearing what she is up to.

So, if she is arround..... u can ask her

Wow! What did I miss? I didn't know they were a couple.
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by dre11(m): 3:50pm On Aug 13, 2014
Spaxon: lol... Dre y's d bartender nt active anymore?

hum!!!!
Seems u know more about him than me self.... cool
Becuase i don't think this is the only moniker u have herecheesy
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by dre11(m): 3:59pm On Aug 13, 2014
texanomaly:

Wow! What did I miss? I didn't know they were a couple.

so, u never knewgringrin
just check the 1st page and see his reply to her......
Telling her its because of her he did have to re-open the bargringrin

don't let anybody know that i did tell u ooooo
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by texanomaly(f): 4:02pm On Aug 13, 2014
dre11:

so, u never knewgringrin
just check the 1st page and see his reply to her......
Telling her its because of her he did have to re-open the bargringrin

don't let anybody know that i did tell u ooooo

Lol...they won't hear it from me.
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by dre11(m): 4:08pm On Aug 13, 2014
texanomaly:

Lol...they won't hear it from me.

cheesy
cheesy
glad that mah secrete are safe with u

how do u feel about this forum post alien invassion
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by daveP(m): 4:21pm On Aug 13, 2014
miztola: U had berra,if not I go collect am give you hollandis tongue
grin correct! Oya now
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by daveP(m): 4:23pm On Aug 13, 2014
https:// m.facebook.com/ photo.php?fbid=6 97808593635213& id=696235903792 482&set=a.69779 4546969951.1073 741831.69623590 3792482&source= 49&refid=13

ma people help me vote for her by liking the page and her pix(contestant number 9) abeg she trails by 80 votes.

Na cousin o wink

but pls do drop ur likes.... Thanks alot
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by texanomaly(f): 5:26pm On Aug 13, 2014
dre11:

cheesy
cheesy
glad that mah secrete are safe with u

how do u feel about this forum post alien invassion

I have been bored out of my mind. What has happened to NL?
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by zicoraads: 5:30pm On Aug 13, 2014
texanomaly:

I have been bored out of my mind. What has happened to NL?
Send me ur coordinates...lemme do one good thing today. Take a complete stranger out and make her day...
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by texanomaly(f): 5:57pm On Aug 13, 2014
zicoraads: Send me ur coordinates...lemme do one good thing today. Take a complete stranger out and make her day...

Are you in the US?
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by zicoraads: 6:03pm On Aug 13, 2014
texanomaly:

Are you in the US?
It doesn't matter where I am, for you, I can beat the record of the '17 hours trip' and come see you.

Maybe fly for 24 or more hours grin grin
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by texanomaly(f): 6:07pm On Aug 13, 2014
zicoraads: It doesn't matter where I am, for you, I can beat the record of the '17 hours trip' and come see you.

Maybe fly for 24 or more hours grin grin

Lol...show me your plane ticket. grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (890) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.