Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,828 members, 7,956,144 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 05:18 AM

Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) - Forum Games (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) (884600 Views)

Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers / *~ Emeka 7. Voted The Forum Games Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! / Forum Games Library (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (890) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Lorlaahlozz: 7:18pm On Aug 11, 2014
dre11:

cheesy
cheesy
mah sweetheartwink
aw is ur day?

Don't tell me ure still cold from the weatherlipsrsealed
Boring

No light since
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by dre11(m): 7:33pm On Aug 11, 2014
Lorlaahlozz: Boring

No light since

u mean since morningcheesy
and light is wasting here since i got home
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by luxanne(f): 9:03pm On Aug 11, 2014
@Jbluv55, nice to have you back hun smiley How have you been?

@fabulousdame, am right here sweerie smiley been a while, howdy?

1 Like

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Miracy(f): 9:08pm On Aug 11, 2014
grin grin grin
Yiiiipeeee!!!Our bar is back!!!!!

Welcome back jbluv55....we missed you sooooooo much kiss kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by remsonik(f): 9:34pm On Aug 11, 2014
barcanista: I'm good and yu?
I am fine, Jb pls give me a bottle of water and fresh fish peppersoup

1 Like

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Nobody: 9:41pm On Aug 11, 2014
remsonik:
I am fine, Jb pls give me a bottle of water and fresh fish peppersoup
jb pls bring one chair. Remsonik will sit on my laps while she drink and eat
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Nobody: 9:41pm On Aug 11, 2014
*Steps in and sits down hoping to see missyhorlah and lorlaahlozz* jb i need my usual
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Nobody: 9:43pm On Aug 11, 2014
barcanista: jb pls bring one chair. Remsonik will sit on my laps while she drink and eat
she wont.

My boy from long howfar? grin
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Lorlaahlozz: 9:43pm On Aug 11, 2014
KiddaBlingzz: *Steps in and sits down hoping to see missyhorlah and lorlaahlozz* jb i need my usual
Think I heard my name
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Nobody: 9:46pm On Aug 11, 2014
Lorlaahlozz: Think I heard my name
aha there she is. Jb bring an extra chair and take her order please.

So whatsup with you?
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Nobody: 9:58pm On Aug 11, 2014
KiddaBlingzz: she wont.

My boy from long howfar? grin
ur boy or ur oga? Why won't she? She's my exclusive preserve.

I'm gud yu?
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Spaxon(f): 10:00pm On Aug 11, 2014
dre11:

cheesy
seems u slept at his placegrin
for u to be soooo sure that he did cookedtongue
WTF!!
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Nobody: 10:02pm On Aug 11, 2014
barcanista: ur boy or ur oga? Why won't she? She's my exclusive preserve.

I'm gud yu?
my boy ofcourse. Because i now have my eyes on her tongue. Which exclusive preserve?.

I'm doing good.
Hows it been?
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Nobody: 10:20pm On Aug 11, 2014
KiddaBlingzz: *Steps in and sits down hoping to see missyhorlah and lorlaahlozz* jb i need my usual
yez.M here
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by dre11(m): 10:31pm On Aug 11, 2014
Spaxon: WTF!!

abeg joor
no use dat format for here ooootongue
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by dre11(m): 10:33pm On Aug 11, 2014
Miracy: grin grin grin

and she goes back to her hidding place again
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Keky(m): 10:43pm On Aug 11, 2014
My People wetin dey?
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Spaxon(f): 11:13pm On Aug 11, 2014
dre11:

abeg joor
no use dat format for here ooootongue
lol
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by dre11(m): 11:20pm On Aug 11, 2014
Spaxon: lol

angryangry
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Nobody: 11:27pm On Aug 11, 2014
missyhorlah: yez.M here
come sit beside me. What do you wanna take?
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by zicoraads: 5:41am On Aug 12, 2014
woky: Hi zic.. Been a while.
Woky grin grin

I actuually tot u were swept away with the tsunami...didn't even see this mention until now o. U've been around? Au is life sir?
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by zicoraads: 5:53am On Aug 12, 2014
Hehehe...dre11 be chasing the ladies on nairaland since 1886 grin grin

Meanwhile, **clears throat**

JB I need a plate of a hot, spicy bush rat meat grin
And a bottle of Baylis please...I gotta start ma day on a 'high' note grin tongue
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by dre11(m): 6:54am On Aug 12, 2014
zicoraads: Hehehe...dre11 be chasing the ladies on nairaland since 1886 grin grin

Meanwhile, **clears throat**

JB I need a plate of a hot, spicy bush rat meat grin
And a bottle of Baylis please...I gotta start ma day on a 'high' note grin tongue

sad
aw are ur e-wives?
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by zicoraads: 9:58am On Aug 12, 2014
dre11:

sad
aw are ur e-wives?
Ma e-wives ke? Where u dey? M just an apostle naw. Ur loyal apostle grin grin

MzMariah don dump me na. Am riding solo now!
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Spaxon(f): 12:31pm On Aug 12, 2014
dre11:

angryangry
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by KelvinGraphics(m): 1:43pm On Aug 12, 2014
Lorlaahlozz: Boring

No light since
Where was ur villa when God said; Let their be light

1 Like

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by KelvinGraphics(m): 1:46pm On Aug 12, 2014
Miracy: grin grin grin

Just as i missed U sooooooooooooooo muchkisskisskisskiss
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by dre11(m): 3:23pm On Aug 12, 2014
zicoraads: Ma e-wives ke? Where u dey? M just an apostle naw. Ur loyal apostle grin grin

cheesy
cheesy
apostle....
Why she come dump a whole fine boy like u
Em!!!
Tell me sometin....... so, the birthday thread means notin ba
abi, nah u divorce her self.....because i heard she is a sweet lady to be withgringrin
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by dre11(m): 3:25pm On Aug 12, 2014
Spaxon:

never knew a beautiful you could give an empty postundecided
never knew
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Nobody: 3:56pm On Aug 12, 2014
KelvinGraphics:
Just as i missed U sooooooooooooooo muchkisskisskisskiss
see this guy o

you no go even let her come back fully from her hiding place you do dey do mouth like say bee bite you angry

i have my eyes on her.... You know what to do

grin grin grin
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Nobody: 3:58pm On Aug 12, 2014
KelvinGraphics:
Where was ur villa when God said; Let their be light
grin
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Nobody: 4:00pm On Aug 12, 2014
zicoraads: Ma e-wives ke? Where u dey? M just an apostle naw. Ur loyal apostle grin grin

paddy mi

how body na?

She no dump you o
she just has to focus on me grin

riding solo? No talk that kind thing again o
you wey dey use these babes do pangolo grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (890) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.