Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,942 members, 7,952,794 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 01:05 AM

Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) - Forum Games (371) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) (883958 Views)

Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers / *~ Emeka 7. Voted The Forum Games Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! / Forum Games Library (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (368) (369) (370) (371) (372) (373) (374) ... (890) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Nobody: 7:13am On Oct 02, 2014
D agony I just figured out what to name d diary.
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Beennkumar(m): 7:14am On Oct 02, 2014
dechandel:
Night was cold sad
But i survived tongue

How are you this morning?
What's your schedule like?
Busy or sleepy tongue
I'm good, just trying to make breakfast for us. wink

How are you?

I don't have a schedule yet. It's probably sleepy. tongue grin

1 Like

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by dre11(m): 7:15am On Oct 02, 2014
Jbluv55:
Baba nor be small thing o. Plenty of fakes around fa cheesycheesygrin.

that one sef na lipsrsealedgrin

That our pool parry abi? You nor dey here for Kelvin birthday na, we rock the pool small that day. We go reopen am sha winkgrin

No wahala.....
Me no dey here for the night parri that time buy I dey visible for his birthday thread....

@emboldened...... U know there was this day a guy was accusing that moniker of being a guy and the defence that was put up was just light weight..... That nah the last time I every quote her again because I believe nah guy dey use the moniker

1 Like

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Beennkumar(m): 7:15am On Oct 02, 2014
KelvinGraphics:
Its 120seconds and he is not here yet... U sure he is ur knight??
undecided angry
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by dre11(m): 7:18am On Oct 02, 2014
Mondisweets: i wasnt hiding i was in the family section causing trouble. Who is alomosweets?

Causing trouble......shocked
And how did u get ur self out of the trouble u did caused....

Are u asking me the question I should be asking about ur sister niangry
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by AfricanApple(f): 7:29am On Oct 02, 2014
dre11:

Which mail....
U wey post just a two word mail ......angry
Wetin u wan make I write self..... After I don write epistle for u .... And u come give a two word reply
what epistle did u wrire, and what do u mean by two word mail, if u are referring to d greetings, what do u want me write, at least u reply and hear what I want to say
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by AfricanApple(f): 7:33am On Oct 02, 2014
Jbluv55:
Lovely class. Shebi I disturb you taya before you decide to go reopen the Hausa classes cheesytongue. Na me first enrol na abi na lie? grin
if I hear, e don dey my mind tey tey. eh na u be d first student.

gooorning, how was ur independent night
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by dechandel(f): 7:37am On Oct 02, 2014
Beennkumar:
I'm good, just trying to make breakfast for us. wink

How are you?

I don't have a schedule yet. It's probably sleepy. tongue grin
Uhm
Don't worry about breakfast
Got this stupid early appointment sad
And you wouldn't want me to be late, right? tongue

Sleepy head tongue
Take care of you smiley
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by mismore(f): 7:37am On Oct 02, 2014
Tuntheycr7: It's better to be late than never.
Make I wish my people happy new month.

May this tenth month brings you....... Joy, happiness, divine favour blessings, unlimited success and new testimonies...
Happy new month and happy naijaa day celebration.

Adufetohposh
Beennkumar,
Olubukato, miztola, Mismore, mzmariah, Luxanne, texanomaly, creamish,
Obinoscopy , harlos, Lorlaahlozz, Gatjokez, dre11 STENON,
KelvinGraphics, alorax2 thatgurlvixen,.
jbluv55 princessB1 farano princess Africanapple. Babe2sure. Mondisweets

Happy new month too

gudmorning
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Beennkumar(m): 7:43am On Oct 02, 2014
dechandel:
Uhm
Don't worry about breakfast
Got this stupid early appointment sad
And you wouldn't want me to be late, right? tongue

Sleepy head tongue
Take care of you smiley
Awww, but I'm done already. sad

Okay, have this. smiley

Have an awesome day! kiss
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by dre11(m): 7:43am On Oct 02, 2014
AfricanApple: what epistle did u wrire, and what do u mean by two word mail, if u are referring to d greetings, what do u want me write, at least u reply and hear what I want to say

Lady...... I did reply ur greetings before u come accused me of not responding to the mail......... And nah that greetings I say two words.... And mah last post nah epistles

Check ur mail and u will see I did reply before u made the accusation here..

BTW good morning
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by holyboss: 7:45am On Oct 02, 2014
Jbluv55:
We have virtually anything you'd like to have sir wink.
cool #thumbsUp for that wink is a grt tin to av discoverd ds joint grin
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by holyboss: 7:48am On Oct 02, 2014
Feraz: doing great. . . Hope you celebrated Nigeria today?

Nah. . . You want make she run from me?
boh why u sef go cari SU come ds joint na wink
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by holyboss: 7:49am On Oct 02, 2014
Jbluv55:
Sure sir! BRB with it wink
grin
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by AfricanApple(f): 7:50am On Oct 02, 2014

May this tenth month brings you....... Joy, happiness, divine favour blessings, unlimited success and new testimonies...
Africanapple.

thanks thanks. I wish u all dsame
so nice to have someone wish u well on this beautiful morning.
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by holyboss: 7:54am On Oct 02, 2014
Jbluv55:
Nah! We respect all the ladies here sire but we don't store them. You should just keep your eyes open and you shall see what you seek sire wink.

*whispers to him*.....but don't chase after another man's property o, some men get jack knives and pistols for here o cheesycheesygrin
hmm! Noted sire. Boh I guess I av to get my gun loaded too undecided just in case I spot a MUST snatch one tongue wink
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by holyboss: 7:59am On Oct 02, 2014
Bonjour lads nd gents here
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by AfricanApple(f): 8:04am On Oct 02, 2014
dre11:

Lady...... I did reply ur greetings before u come accused me of not responding to the mail......... And nah that greetings I say two words.... And mah last post nah epistles

Check ur mail and u will see I did reply before u made the accusation here..

BTW good morning
just checked now, I saw d reply

I didn't see any epistle either, or are u talking of nl
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by dre11(m): 8:18am On Oct 02, 2014
AfricanApple: just checked now, I saw d reply

I didn't see any epistle either, or are u talking of nl

Just pulling ur legs about the epistle
And how u dey nah.....
So what did u wanna say then in context to ur last reply
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by dre11(m): 8:20am On Oct 02, 2014
mismore:

Happy new month too

gudmorning

She was here...
Greeted her man and left

So nah so hin dey be now
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by dechandel(f): 8:20am On Oct 02, 2014
Beennkumar:
Awww, but I'm done already. sad

Okay, have this. smiley

Have an awesome day! kiss
Tnx sweet kiss
You're the best smiley

See ya lerra
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by AfricanApple(f): 8:22am On Oct 02, 2014
dre11:

Just pulling ur legs about the epistle
And how u dey nah.....
So what did u wanna say then in context to ur last reply
nothing to say
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by neighy(m): 8:46am On Oct 02, 2014
Jbluv55:
Alagba, bawo ni?
oga mi... I dey oo
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by neighy(m): 8:51am On Oct 02, 2014
GoodMawning ladies and Gentz...
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by neighy(m): 8:52am On Oct 02, 2014
AfricanApple: nothing to say
AfricanCoconut wia are you from
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by neighy(m): 8:56am On Oct 02, 2014
KelvinGraphics:
U sure U need an answer to this question??grin

Gud mawning/night bruv
lmao grin grin grin OfCos na... Na 1 kain situation wey cari head come O...
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by AfricanApple(f): 8:57am On Oct 02, 2014
neighy: AfricanCoconut wia are you from
southwest
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by neighy(m): 8:58am On Oct 02, 2014
SpcAgtOko:

I am in the South grin
are u an american?....
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by neighy(m): 8:59am On Oct 02, 2014
AfricanApple: southwest
state
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by alorax2(f): 9:01am On Oct 02, 2014
mismore:

Happy new month too

gudmorning

Same to u guys and gals
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by alorax2(f): 9:02am On Oct 02, 2014

Adufetohposh
Beennkumar,
Olubukato, miztola, Mismore, mzmariah, Luxanne, texanomaly, creamish,
Obinoscopy , harlos, Lorlaahlozz, Gatjokez, dre11 STENON,
KelvinGraphics, alorax2 thatgurlvixen,.
jbluv55 princessB1 farano princess Africanapple. Babe2sure. Mondisweets

My Bros ur head dey there. Same to u and shame to ur haters

1 Like

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by dre11(m): 9:45am On Oct 02, 2014
AfricanApple: nothing to say

Did u just wet mah appetite for your writting for nothingangry

Or u using reverse physcology on me with that post

(1) (2) (3) ... (368) (369) (370) (371) (372) (373) (374) ... (890) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.