Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,448 members, 7,954,765 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:45 AM

Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) - Forum Games (372) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) (884344 Views)

Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers / *~ Emeka 7. Voted The Forum Games Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! / Forum Games Library (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (369) (370) (371) (372) (373) (374) (375) ... (890) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by dre11(m): 9:46am On Oct 02, 2014
neighy: GoodMawning ladies and Gentz...

What's up man
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by cirmuell(m): 10:12am On Oct 02, 2014
luxanne:

Lol...nah, am good tonight and a cup of tea will do pls smiley

Thanks cirmuell grin
don't mention grin

1 Like

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by AfricanApple(f): 10:22am On Oct 02, 2014
neighy: state
wetin happen, why?
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by AfricanApple(f): 10:30am On Oct 02, 2014
dre11:

Did u just wet mah appetite for your writting for nothingangry

Or u using reverse physcology on me with that post
dre11 me I no understand u o.

which reply are u even talking about. mail or nl
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by dre11(m): 10:30am On Oct 02, 2014
alorax2:

My Bros ur head dey there. Same to u and shame to ur haters

Aw are u
Being long I did c u
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by dre11(m): 10:42am On Oct 02, 2014
AfricanApple: what epistle did u wrire, and what do u mean by two word mail, if u are referring to d greetings, what do u want me write, at least u reply and hear what I want to say

AfricanApple: dre11 me I no understand u o.
which reply are u even talking about. mail or nl

Just posted this in case u think am making a mountain out of a mole hill
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 11:22am On Oct 02, 2014
SpcAgtOko: JBluv55 kiss

Question dear:
Can you read/speak German?
Not so well. In short I'd score 2% if tested grin
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 11:25am On Oct 02, 2014
alorax2:

My Bros ur head dey there. Same to u and shame to ur haters
Lyrical Alora, gudu morrin grin
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 11:30am On Oct 02, 2014
holyboss: Bonjour lads nd gents here
Bonjour sire smiley.
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 11:32am On Oct 02, 2014
holyboss: hmm! Noted sire. Boh I guess I av to get my gun loaded too undecided just in case I spot a MUST snatch one tongue wink
Hehehe cheesycheesy. Okay sir!
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 11:37am On Oct 02, 2014
holyboss: cool #thumbsUp for that wink is a grt tin to av discoverd ds joint grin
Thanks sir and you're always welcome smiley
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 11:39am On Oct 02, 2014
AfricanApple: if I hear, e don dey my mind tey tey. eh na u be d first student.

gooorning, how was ur independent night
My night was blissful, thanks for asking ma'am smiley.

How was yours?
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 11:57am On Oct 02, 2014
dre11:

No wahala.....
Me no dey here for the night parri that time buy I dey visible for his birthday thread....

@emboldened...... U know there was this day a guy was accusing that moniker of being a guy and the defence that was put up was just light weight..... That nah the last time I every quote her again because I believe nah guy dey use the moniker
Ok. We go do pool parry again soon sha wink.

Yeah I noticed the defense to be shallow. I tried to do UnderG scrutiny and the he/she quickly started providing excuses undecided

What I deduced from there is this:
1) Some (f) on here are actually females but they either put up an old pix of themselves(where they seemed to be looking good) or someone else's pix which they believe would be much more admirable than theirs(but maybe with some little resemblance).

2) The other (f)s that are actually males. These ones usually put pixes of a sexy looking girl(where She's either half unclad or showing some erotic_ body features). And they hardly Change this pixes.

You find both sets of 'ladies' usually in Romance, Dating and Meetups and Sexuality sections. Fortunately for someone like me, I nor dey visit those parts again. Even to go offer advice on any thread in those parts I nor dey do again.

Won ti ko eran Ati aja mo eniyan gidi nibeyen undecided
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by dre11(m): 12:05pm On Oct 02, 2014
Jbluv55:
Ok. We go do pool parry again soon sha wink.

Yeah I noticed the defense to be shallow. I tried to do UnderG scrutiny and the he/she quickly started providing excuses undecided

What I deduced from there is this:
1) Some (f) on here are actually females but they either put up an old pix of themselves(where they seemed to be looking good) or someone else's pix which they believe would be much more admirable than theirs(but maybe with some little resemblance).

2) The other (f)s that are actually males. These ones usually put pixes of a sexy looking girl(where She's either half unclad or showing some erotic_ body features). And they hardly Change this pixes.

You find both sets of 'ladies' usually in Romance, Dating and Meetups and Sexuality sections. Fortunately for someone like me, I nor dey visit those parts again. Even to go offer advice on any thread in those parts I nor dey do again.

Won ti ko eran Ati aja mo eniyan gidi nibeyen undecided

So true @emboldened.......
But I just follow mah intuition when I go there and I post what I feel.....
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 12:05pm On Oct 02, 2014
Beennkumar:
You are wicked! What the hell is that? angry

Dechandel sweetie, look at what jb gave me. embarassed
Haba Oga!! You asked me to give you anything and I gave you 2 deliciousl goat heads na grin. The least I would have been expecting from you is 'thank you' cheesycheesygrin.

And now you say I'm wicked shockedshockedshocked. Anyway, next time you learn to be precise about what you want sire winktongue
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by GentleMimi: 12:15pm On Oct 02, 2014
lertee:
Babe nwa,kedu,where have you been?

Someone should help me look for gentlemimi oooo. cry

Goodmorning everyone. smiley
Hello,Mon bebe grin. How ya doing,my sweetus?
I ain't MIA,just extremely busy. How Na?
@ Shoefreak
Howdy babe? Hope u're still raunchy and spicy. tongue[quote author=lertee]

1 Like

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 12:19pm On Oct 02, 2014
dre11:

So true @emboldened.......
But I just follow mah intuition when I go there and I post what I feel.....
Torh!!! The issue is some of them are so bent on telling stories that touch that make others feel for them. Stories like 'I am ill', 'I feel like committing suicide', 'I was raped' etc just to draw attention and sympathy and then followers. I don study the trend, its another form of emotional blackmail.
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 12:22pm On Oct 02, 2014
dechandel:
Beennkumar sweets, Good morning smiley
Trust you had a wonderful night?

Jbluv55
Spcagtoko
Kelvingraphics

Good morning y'll smiley
Sweet dechandel cool. Howdy?
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Beennkumar(m): 12:22pm On Oct 02, 2014
Jbluv55:
Haba Oga!! You asked me to give you anything and I gave you 2 deliciousl goat heads na grin. The least I would have been expecting from you is 'thank you' cheesycheesygrin.

And now you say I'm wicked shockedshockedshocked. Anyway, next time you learn to be precise about what you want sire winktongue
LOL. I'm sorry for calling you wicked. tongue

You call those delicious? shocked

There is God. embarassed
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 12:25pm On Oct 02, 2014
dechandel:

Jbluv55 shocked shocked shocked
What the f.uc* is that
Do you want to kill him for me?
Haba!!! Isi ewu has never been known to kill na cheesycheesytongue.
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by dre11(m): 12:27pm On Oct 02, 2014
Jbluv55:
Torh!!! The issue is some of them are so bent on telling stories that touch that make others feel for them. Stories like 'I am ill', 'I feel like committing suicide', 'I was raped' etc just to draw attention and sympathy and then followers. I don study the trend, its another form of emotional blackmail.

Hum
But nah person wey to put mind for their thing will get carried away....
If I feel like saying sometin I say it and move on..
If u start sending pm or so..... Nah ur prob because I don't get easily carried away by talk but by actions

So emotional blackmail no fit move me... Until

1 Like

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 12:28pm On Oct 02, 2014
Beennkumar:
LOL. I'm sorry for calling you wicked. tongue

You call those delicious? shocked

There is God. embarassed
Buhahahaha cheesycheesy. How would you know if they are delicious if you refuse to taste out of them? cheesycheesytongue

Some people would kill to have what I served you o grin
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 12:33pm On Oct 02, 2014
KelvinGraphics:
Lolz.

Are U sure U aint mistaken me 4 Beennie??

Have a nice day too dear.

I kan already picture a very very busy day 4 myself..

See ya when i come back.
Takia.

Jbluv55 good morning sir.
Afternoon brother, hope you're good?
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 12:34pm On Oct 02, 2014
dre11:

Hum
If u start sending pm or so..... Nah ur prob because I don't get easily carried away by talk but by actions

Torrh!! Sanu! Hope you're doing good sire?
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by holyboss: 12:37pm On Oct 02, 2014
Jbluv55:
Hehehe cheesycheesy. Okay sir!
wink looking out for dem wink
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by holyboss: 12:39pm On Oct 02, 2014
dre11:

Hum

Until? shocked
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by holyboss: 12:41pm On Oct 02, 2014
Jbluv55:
Haba!!! Isi ewu has never been known to kill na cheesycheesytongue.
what is isi ewu shocked av u got a picture of it? undecided

It sound more like a local ish I can't offer that to a bae tongue
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by dre11(m): 12:44pm On Oct 02, 2014
holyboss: Until? shocked

Talk is cheap.... But seeing that person goes a long way...

Jbluv55:
Torrh!! Sanu! Hope you're doing good sire?

Am doing great sir....
Just felt like spending the afternoon here before I go back home
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 12:54pm On Oct 02, 2014
dre11:

Talk is cheap.... But seeing that person goes a long way...

Am doing great sir....
Just felt like spending the afternoon here before I go back home
Hehe cheesycheesy. Make I serve you something then grin.
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 12:56pm On Oct 02, 2014
Silkmoth33:

grin yeah its wearing off!

Jbluvvv! I need another shot!
The lady glitest said no more Snake Venom for you sire grin

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by SpcAgtOko: 1:00pm On Oct 02, 2014
neighy: are u an american?....

What sort of test is this?

Yes
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 1:02pm On Oct 02, 2014
holyboss: what is isi ewu shocked av u got a picture of it? undecided

It sound more like a local ish I can't offer that to a bae tongue
The name is igbo. Its made from goat head.
Isi = head
Ewu = goat
Here you go sire wink

*whispers to him*...ladies love it grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (369) (370) (371) (372) (373) (374) (375) ... (890) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.