Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,231 members, 7,815,302 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:31 AM

Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) - Forum Games (50) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) (842422 Views)

Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers / *~ Emeka 7. Voted The Forum Games Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! / Forum Games Library (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) ... (890) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Ivanspring(f): 8:39pm On Aug 27, 2014
dre11:

cheesy
someone is looking for u
and I was told u do normally peep at the bar

It was just that one time...and I must say I really enjoyed myself. So, who's looking for me?
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 8:41pm On Aug 27, 2014
alorax2:

jb my sweet pls kindly show everyone his bill and how much he spent on me and weda him don pay u oo, cheesy grin shocked tongue smiley
Done smileywink.

switsoda: SMH ladies can be funny most times... Jbluv55! show every my bill, i meant how much av spent so far
Jbluv55:
Your Bill is NGN 45,000 sir grin.
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by switsoda(m): 8:42pm On Aug 27, 2014
Jbluv55:
Your Bill is NGN 45,000 sir grin.
tanx Jbluv55... Alorax2 avn't i tried
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 8:45pm On Aug 27, 2014
dre11:

I did see u with all mah senses intact

so, ure here before megrin

I hope u did leave a word that u will be back sha
because am expecting u ooo

oga Jb ure slighted
lertee I see u too
ivanspring me self see u ooo
Baba o. Sorry say I nor quick attend to you o. I go supply food and drinks for one occasion like that winkgrin. I just dey land o smiley. Make I serve u jollof rice on the house sire wink.
[img]http://2.bp..com/-MGfHUkozfpk/T7_V4xeYt-I/AAAAAAAAAy8/Z5ANN-iRy-o/s1600/jollof+rice.jpg[/img]

Na which drink I go give u join sir?
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 8:49pm On Aug 27, 2014
lertee:
Hi dre
The one and only lertee of nairaland cool and of CFC(I hope grin).

O to'jo meta ma'am. Hope u r gud.
*Ushers her into the VIP lounge*
What shall I offer u ma'am?..*whispers to her*....on the house cos u are a VIP wink.
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by alorax2(f): 8:50pm On Aug 27, 2014
switsoda: tanx Jbluv55... Alorax2 avn't i tried

U realy tried but did u spend all dat money on me? shocked
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 8:55pm On Aug 27, 2014
Ivanspring:

I heard my name...
Welcome ma'am.
*whispers to her*......the author of 'The beautiful ones are not yet born' wasn't completely right. He didn't meet u smileywink.

*guides her to a seat in the VIP lounge*

What shall I offer u? smiley
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 8:56pm On Aug 27, 2014
alorax2:

Welcome pretty one smiley. What shall I offer you tonyt? smiley
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 9:00pm On Aug 27, 2014
Babe2sure:

Hahahahahahahah!
I was just passing by and decided to say hello to Jbluv55 ni o.
Yeah, I don land gidigba. So, where are you seated?
Hmmmm......Babe2sure the first and the only Babe wey sure for NL and off. Thanks for the homage smiley. I've always cherished ur ways wink.

*whispers to her*......sugbon, mi ko ri aworan re ri o winkgrin
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 9:02pm On Aug 27, 2014
Babe2sure:

*Took seat beside him*

No not at all. Was just coming jejely.
*notices her sitting and approaches*

What shall I serve u sweet lady?
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 9:05pm On Aug 27, 2014
Delightful1 dearie cool. How's u? Kawana biyu. Yaya zirigaziriga a makaranta n Ku grin?

Me zan ba ki omo to dun? wink
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by switsoda(m): 9:05pm On Aug 27, 2014
alorax2:

heheeen neva mind but u av had a taste of me *wispering* lemme av a taste of u
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Ivanspring(f): 9:11pm On Aug 27, 2014
Jbluv55:
Welcome ma'am.
*whispers to her*......the author of 'The beautiful ones are not yet born' wasn't completely right. He didn't meet u smileywink.

*guides her to a seat in the VIP lounge*

What shall I offer u? smiley

Thank you kind sir. I hope you're not trying to sweeten me up so i can empty my purse? kiss

What's your Wednesday night speciality?
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by lertee(f): 9:18pm On Aug 27, 2014
Jbluv55:
The one and only lertee of nairaland cool and of CFC(I hope grin).

O to'jo meta ma'am. Hope u r gud.
*Ushers her into the VIP lounge*
What shall I offer u ma'am?..*whispers to her*....on the house cos u are a VIP wink.
Thanks sir,where did you go to after the tsunami, you were MIA for along time.

I hope you are fine too..I am OK for now jare,caseless and obayaya overfeed me these days grin

Wait CFC bitibawo? Proudly Manchester United ni o even in this trying time. cool

1 Like

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Babe2sure(f): 9:24pm On Aug 27, 2014
Jbluv55:
Hmmmm......Babe2sure the first and the only Babe wey sure for NL and off. Thanks for the homage smiley. I've always cherished ur ways wink.

*whispers to her*......sugbon, mi ko ri aworan re ri o winkgrin

You are welcome.
*whispers to him* ......Ma worry, o yi mari aworan mi lori nairaland. wink

1 Like

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 9:31pm On Aug 27, 2014
Ivanspring:

Thank you kind sir. I hope you're not trying to sweeten me up so i can empty my purse? kiss

What's your Wednesday night speciality?
Hehehe cheesycheesycheesy. Not @ all ma'am. U r blessed with properties and characteristics that most ladies would kill to have wink. And as for emptying ur purse? Nah! Everything u take 2nyt is on the house wink.

We have everything u could ever dream of. Just name it.
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Babe2sure(f): 9:31pm On Aug 27, 2014
Jbluv55:
*notices her sitting and approaches*

What shall I serve u sweet lady?

Pls, give me catfish pepper soup and Barons de Rothschild rose.

*Put it on dre11's account. He just stepped out*

BTW.........I have not been seeing Tuntheycr7. Hope you are hearing from him?
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 9:34pm On Aug 27, 2014
switsoda: heheeen neva mind but u av had a taste of me *wispering* lemme av a taste of u
Hmmmm......lipsrsealed
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 9:51pm On Aug 27, 2014
lertee:
Thanks sir,where did you go to after the tsunami, you were MIA for along time.

I hope you are fine too..I am OK for now jare,caseless and obayaya overfeed me these days grin

Wait CFC bitibawo? Proudly Manchester United ni o even in this trying time. cool
Erm.....after d Tsunami, it took a while to decide whether to rebuild d bar or abandon d project. It was with d help of Dre11, nitlad, Harlos, Luxanne, Elantracey, MzMariah, Olubukato, jnrbayano, Woky, Obayaya, jobsat34, Miztola, cirmuell, STENON, farano, KelvinGraphics, Kiddablingzz, XtarXhyne, Lorlaahlozz, Lanicky and of cos Obinoscopy that we decided to resuscitate it winkcool.

And like Seun would say, it is still in beta phase winkgrin.

I trust Senator Obayaya and caseless to take care of u like kilode grin.

Man U? shockedshockedshocked. Well, I pray for una each time una dey get match sha. Chief jnrbayano almost get heart attack d other day sha cheesycheesygrin. I believe after like 3 losses and 3 draws una go sit up winkgrin.

Missed ya too o.
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 10:00pm On Aug 27, 2014
Babe2sure:

Here u go ma'am smiley.
[img]http://1.bp..com/_0HKr5BmL1hc/TDxiGnQ8ptI/AAAAAAAAALk/-hXPyumCn0M/s400/DSC02939.JPG[/img][img]http://ireporterstv.co/wp-content/uploads/2014/07/How-To-Prepare-Catfish-Pepper-Soup-Point-And-Kill.jpg[/img]

About Tuntheycr7, I go send search party make dem go find am cos na only once after d Tsunami I don see am. Even me sef first lost na winkgrin
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by dre11(m): 10:28pm On Aug 27, 2014
Babe2sure:

*Took seat beside him*

No not at all. Was just coming jejely.

okies I hope u did enjoy the plate of pepper soup Jb offered u

sorry for the delay..... did have to rush to the office on bike to get some work done which needed to be shipped this nite to its destination

hope mah apology is accepted by u
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by dre11(m): 10:34pm On Aug 27, 2014
Ivanspring:

It was just that one time...and I must say I really enjoyed myself. So, who's looking for me?

hum!
are u still concern about who is looking for u or who is talking with u
because if u are looking for who called ur name then u need to ask the bar man over there
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by dre11(m): 10:35pm On Aug 27, 2014
Jbluv55:
Baba o. Sorry say I nor quick attend to you o. I go supply food and drinks for one occasion like that winkgrin. I just dey land o smiley. Make I serve u jollof rice on the house sire wink.
[img]http://2.bp..com/-MGfHUkozfpk/T7_V4xeYt-I/AAAAAAAAAy8/Z5ANN-iRy-o/s1600/jollof+rice.jpg[/img]

Na which drink I go give u join sir?

thanks Jb
this one reason I did miss ur bar.....

1 Like

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by dre11(m): 10:40pm On Aug 27, 2014
Babe2sure:

have paid him
I heard u weren't served the champagne u did asked for

and they have to give u an alternative ones

hope u did enjoy it sha
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by lertee(f): 10:42pm On Aug 27, 2014
Jbluv55:
Erm.....after d Tsunami, it took a while to decide whether to rebuild d bar or abandon d project. It was with d help of Dre11, nitlad, Harlos, Luxanne, Elantracey, MzMariah, Olubukato, jnrbayano, Woky, Obayaya, jobsat34, Miztola, cirmuell, texanomaly, STENON, farano, KelvinGraphics, Kiddablingzz, XtarXhyne, Lorlaahlozz, Lanicky and of cos Obinoscopy that we decided to resuscitate it winkcool.

Man U? shockedshockedshocked. Well, I pray for una each time una dey get match sha. Chief jnrbayano almost get heart attack d other day sha cheesycheesygrin. I believe after like 3 losses and 3 draws una go sit up winkgrin.

Missed ya too o.
Eeya,thanks to them,una try.

Let man U be please,we will get back on track soon,it is not easy for a well pampered child to deal with sudden blow. Keep calm and trust LVG wink
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Nobody: 10:44pm On Aug 27, 2014
Jbluv55:
Erm.....after d Tsunami, it took a while to decide whether to rebuild d bar or abandon d project. It was with d help of Dre11, nitlad, Harlos, Luxanne, Elantracey, MzMariah, Olubukato, jnrbayano, Woky, Obayaya, jobsat34, Miztola, cirmuell, texanomaly, STENON, farano, KelvinGraphics, Kiddablingzz, XtarXhyne, Lorlaahlozz, Lanicky and of cos Obinoscopy that we decided to resuscitate it winkcool.

Missed ya too o.
always mention United with respect.

We had a trophyless season last year but so did chelsea and liverpool. Even arsenal just managed an FA after nine years.

United is still to be feared.

You'll understand that better when we play your team grin
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Nobody: 10:46pm On Aug 27, 2014
lertee:

Let man U be please,we will get back on track soon,it is not easy for a well pampered child to deal with sudden blow. Keep calm and trust LVG wink

correct bebe
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by dre11(m): 10:47pm On Aug 27, 2014
lertee:

una never wake up from una slumber
last year nah one phase una dey pass through

so, this year I sure say nah 5 phase una go pass through selftongue
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by dre11(m): 10:49pm On Aug 27, 2014
KiddaBlingzz: always mention United with respect.

We had a trophyless season last year but so did chelsea and liverpool. Even arsenal just managed an FA after nine years.

mtchewww
abeg face front we no dey talk of manU here

because dem b stale jistgrin
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by texanomaly(f): 10:51pm On Aug 27, 2014
Really

I thought quoting Jbluv55 and his tags was over.

angry
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by lertee(f): 11:01pm On Aug 27, 2014
KiddaBlingzz: always mention United with respect.

Don't even mind them,Chelsea and Liverpool especially,they are the worst antagonists Man U has in England and funny enough,they aint better,they are also throphyless. liverpool only tried to win the league last season but they are not not good enough for gold grin
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by dre11(m): 11:11pm On Aug 27, 2014
texanomaly: Really

I thought quoting Jbluv55 and his tags was over.

angry

hi Tex
it will never be over
until man becomes a machine and listen to commands and programs its being feed with it

(1) (2) (3) ... (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) ... (890) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.