Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,746 members, 7,809,846 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:57 PM

Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) - Forum Games (596) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) (840004 Views)

Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers / *~ Emeka 7. Voted The Forum Games Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! / Forum Games Library (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (593) (594) (595) (596) (597) (598) (599) ... (890) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 11:28pm On Oct 21, 2014
SpcAgtOko:

Damn angry I knew I should have put a warning with that.

Hahahaha cheesy cheesy. Not completely misled tho'.

Inasonki is meant for a female

Inasonka is meant for a male winkgrin.
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Caseless: 11:28pm On Oct 21, 2014
sameer1212:
toh amin dan uwa. nogode korai...
nima godiya nake.
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by SpcAgtOko: 11:30pm On Oct 21, 2014
Jbluv55:

Hahahaha cheesy cheesy. Not completely misled tho'.

Inasonki is meant for a female

Inasonka is meant for a male winkgrin.

Phew!

Thanks caseless grin
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Nobody: 11:30pm On Oct 21, 2014
dre11:

Trying I what ways
Because he is not present so it's not anyway trying unless he has reasons for being absent

So what do u do to since I said he is away
He s not around, I don't do anyfin just use hot water and salt!
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Nobody: 11:30pm On Oct 21, 2014
Jbluv55:

Women have all the keys but one winkgrin.
Which is?
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Nobody: 11:31pm On Oct 21, 2014
dre11:

Do u mean the one I did know
Or another one
Yep same dear
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 11:33pm On Oct 21, 2014
Caseless:
jbluv55, tace tanasonka fa. Me kace?
Torh!!!! Nima inasonta sosai grin.
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Caseless: 11:34pm On Oct 21, 2014
SpcAgtOko:

Bwahaha I probably shouldn't trust this tongue tongue
u can trust me. Ask jbluv55 to translate.
What that means is: 'jbluv55 she say she loves u. What do u say?'. Exact words.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by dre11(m): 11:36pm On Oct 21, 2014
rozzay:

He s not around, I don't do anyfin just use hot water and salt!

Use that for what.. ..
Who is ur native doctor that gave u that prescription selfundecided
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Caseless: 11:37pm On Oct 21, 2014
Jbluv55:

Torh!!!! Nima inasonta sosai grin.
spcagtoko, he said he love u too.

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by dre11(m): 11:37pm On Oct 21, 2014
rozzay:

Yep same dear

This una cat and mouse game.. ..

It will soon come out in the open self
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by SpcAgtOko: 11:40pm On Oct 21, 2014
Caseless:
spcagtoko, he said he love u too.

Courier Caseless hehe thank you

JB will serve you whatever you want - bills on me wink
*I heard you were cashless*

1 Like

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Caseless: 11:41pm On Oct 21, 2014
SpcAgtOko:

Phew!

Thanks caseless grin
yuawalcome!
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Nobody: 11:51pm On Oct 21, 2014
Caseless:
nima godiya nake.
toh sir. saida safe
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Caseless: 11:54pm On Oct 21, 2014
SpcAgtOko:

Courier Caseless hehe thank you

JB will serve you whatever you want - bills on me wink
*I heard you were cashless*
i hav off-set my previous debt/credit on drinks i collected. grin grin i can order for myself, madam special seargent agent oko.
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Caseless: 11:55pm On Oct 21, 2014
sameer1212:
toh sir. saida safe
ALLAH yakaimu.
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by daveP(m): 11:56pm On Oct 21, 2014
Okay....

(supervises the arrival of buffet materials from spain and the crates of wine from Brussels) no this angle yes here... Good. You here. Cmon fix that cue ball well. Exactly.

Dials Jbluv55's num....
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Nobody: 11:57pm On Oct 21, 2014
dre11:

Use that for what.. ..
Who is ur native doctor that gave u that prescription selfundecided
Hehehhehe lol its an ancient cure for u know wat dear. Sowy was tryna update my story
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by SpcAgtOko: 12:00am On Oct 22, 2014
Caseless:
i hav off-set my previous debt/credit on drinks i collected. grin grin i can order for myself, madam special seargent agent oko.

Ok sir smiley
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by dre11(m): 12:04am On Oct 22, 2014
rozzay:

Hehehhehe lol its an ancient cure for u know wat dear. Sowy was tryna update my story

Okies

When u finish.. ...
To give me the link to that ur story.. ...

I wanna read it
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Nobody: 12:07am On Oct 22, 2014
dre11:

Okies

When u finish.. ...
To give me the link to that ur story.. ...

I wanna read it
Ok it actually an update thin has no end. Its on sexuality titled once upon a time. Just check It dere
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by dre11(m): 12:15am On Oct 22, 2014
rozzay:

Ok it actually an update thin has no end. Its on sexuality titled once upon a time. Just check It dere

Okies
I guess I will ckeck that later in the date
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Nobody: 12:16am On Oct 22, 2014
dre11:

Okies
I guess I will ckeck that later in the date
Aiit. Nyte dear. Say me well to kt wen u see him. Nyte all
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by dre11(m): 12:21am On Oct 22, 2014
rozzay:

Aiit. Nyte dear. Say me well to kt wen u see him. Nyte all

Goodnight sweets
Hugs and kisses to u
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 1:28am On Oct 22, 2014
daveP:
Okay....

(supervises the arrival of buffet materials from spain and the crates of wine from Brussels) no this angle yes here... Good. You here. Cmon fix that cue ball well. Exactly.

Dials Jbluv55's num....
[size=25]Happy Birthday DAVEP[/size]
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by SpcAgtOko: 6:15am On Oct 22, 2014
Jbluv55:

[size=25]Happy Birthday DAVEP[/size]
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Creamish(f): 6:23am On Oct 22, 2014
Jbluv55:

You're welcome ma'am smiley. How's Oga Patrick?

He bam. Taking care of things. Morning. smiley

1 Like

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Creamish(f): 6:25am On Oct 22, 2014
dre11:

Lol at basketball

I mean the later sha

How is ur nightsmiley

Watched dem concurrently. Quite entertaining. Night was good. Morning. smiley
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Creamish(f): 6:25am On Oct 22, 2014
sameer1212:
HI Creamish

Hello wink
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Tamudo(m): 7:37am On Oct 22, 2014
Happy Birthday DAVEP
Really admire the way this MAN describe thinz

1 Like

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by AfricanApple(f): 7:51am On Oct 22, 2014
Jbluv55:

Ok ma'am smiley.

*whispers to her*.....are you planning on running away from him? shockedshockedshocked
maybe
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 7:54am On Oct 22, 2014
daveP:
Okay....

Dials Jbluv55's num....
*starts arranging the wines and drinks in the chillers*

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (593) (594) (595) (596) (597) (598) (599) ... (890) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.