Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,696 members, 7,820,432 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:41 PM

Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) - Forum Games (597) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) (845539 Views)

Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers / *~ Emeka 7. Voted The Forum Games Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! / Forum Games Library (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (594) (595) (596) (597) (598) (599) (600) ... (890) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 7:55am On Oct 22, 2014
AfricanApple:
maybe
Hehe cheesycheesy. You sabi run like man? grin
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by AfricanApple(f): 7:56am On Oct 22, 2014
dre11 why dovu like saying 'I did..' your sentence must have 'I did...' its like ur anthem
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 8:04am On Oct 22, 2014
Caseless:
spcagtoko, he said he love u too.
coolcoolcool
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 8:09am On Oct 22, 2014
SpcAgtOko:

Bwahaha I probably shouldn't trust this tongue tongue
You've found yourself a good teacher coolsmiley

Caseless:
jbluv55, tace tanasonka fa. Me kace?
Caseless:
u can trust me. Ask jbluv55 to translate.
What that means is: 'jbluv55 she say she loves u. What do u say?'. Exact words.
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Ivanspring(f): 8:38am On Oct 22, 2014
Good morning jbluv55.

Good morning everyone.
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Nobody: 8:56am On Oct 22, 2014
Jbluv55:

*starts arranging the wines and drinks in the chillers*
crycry
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Nobody: 9:42am On Oct 22, 2014
Jbluv55:

Tani agbalagba, tani youth o? grin

Adupe l'owo Olorun sha, market dey move o grin.

I be the youth na and u agbalagba grin grin

[b]IrishKez:
What?
You deactivated my love (olubukato) and expect a lovey dovey from me? embarassed

Hmmm.You broke my heart embarassed
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by MizMyColi(f): 10:13am On Oct 22, 2014
Jbluv55:

Glad you're happy and happier smiley.

I'm good too, tho' somewhat busy these days wink.

What club do you support?

Oukei! grin

Pele, I hope there's a commensurate amount of kudi? wink

I support Chelsea FC.

I'm currently watching a replay on SS3.

Speaking of which, why do those players hold children when entering the field of play

I can't believe I'm asking this question again, but how do you detect an offside in footie.
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Tallesty1(m): 10:19am On Oct 22, 2014
MizMyColi:

Oukei! grin

Pele, I hope there's a commensurate amount of kudi? wink

I support Chelsea FC.

I'm currently watching a replay on SS3.

Speaking of which, why do those players hold children when entering the field of play

I can't believe I'm asking this question again, but how do you detect an offside in footie.
Hahahahahahaha

Good morning oo
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by MizMyColi(f): 10:29am On Oct 22, 2014
Tallesty1:
Hahahahahahaha

Good morning oo

Why's he laughing at me now embarassed

1 Like

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Tallesty1(m): 10:34am On Oct 22, 2014
MizMyColi:

Why's he laughing at me now embarassed
I'm not laughing at you my dear.

I'm laughing at the Referee that scored the opening goal.
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by MizMyColi(f): 10:42am On Oct 22, 2014
Tallesty1:
I'm not laughing at you my dear.

I'm laughing at the Referee that scored the opening goal.

cool
shocked shocked shocked shocked

Whooottttt!!!!?

Seriously?
Did a referee do that?

Why didn't I see it na?

Could somebody please answer my questions?
Before I goan open thread now.

Please let's deal with my ignorance in-house
grin grin
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Tallesty1(m): 10:52am On Oct 22, 2014
MizMyColi:

cool
shocked shocked shocked shocked

Whooottttt!!!!?

Seriously?
Did a referee do that?

Why didn't I see it na?

Could somebody please answer my questions?
Before I goan open thread now.

Please let's deal with my ignorance in-house
grin grin
Hahahaha. Lwkmd4h.

When did u start watching ball?
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by MizMyColi(f): 11:08am On Oct 22, 2014
Tallesty1:
Hahahaha. Lwkmd4h.

When did u start watching ball?

embarassed embarassed embarassed
When did I turn to comedienne naw.

I'm serious joor

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Nobody: 12:43pm On Oct 22, 2014
Creamish:

Hello wink
hw u?
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by AfricanApple(f): 2:17pm On Oct 22, 2014
Jbluv55:

Hehe cheesycheesy. You sabi run like man? grin
pass man sef

ya dai.
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by dre11(m): 3:09pm On Oct 22, 2014
AfricanApple:
dre11 why dovu like saying 'I did..' your sentence must have 'I did...' its like ur anthem

Oh
Maybe am caught in the moment.. .

But, I need to change the way the post keeps coming on mah head.. .

How are u doing this wonderful day?
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by dre11(m): 3:13pm On Oct 22, 2014
Ivanspring:
Good morning jbluv55.

Good morning everyone.

Afternoon to ucheesy

Where did u go all this while I checked for u
I hope the wise men I did sent to look for u

Did locate ur abode............

Maybe that's why u did show up today

1 Like

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by dre11(m): 3:15pm On Oct 22, 2014
Creamish:

Watched dem concurrently. Quite entertaining. Night was good. Morning. smiley

Afternoon dear

How is ur second half
I mean Patricksmiley
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by IBOGIRL1: 3:59pm On Oct 22, 2014
Goodaftnun everyone.......... Jbluv dear,where art thou?
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by daveP(m): 4:04pm On Oct 22, 2014
Jbluv55:

[size=25]Happy Birthday DAVP[/size]
if i reply all today hmmm. Thanks JB!! smiley
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by AfricanApple(f): 4:09pm On Oct 22, 2014
dre11:

Oh
Maybe am caught in the moment.. .

But, I need to change the way the post keeps coming on mah head.. .

How are u doing this wonderful day?
cool mehn.
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by daveP(m): 4:14pm On Oct 22, 2014
Tamudo:
Happy Birthday DAVP
Really admire the way this MAN describe thinz
thanks alot, i feel honoured!

1 Like

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by dre11(m): 4:37pm On Oct 22, 2014
AfricanApple:
cool mehn.

Ehehe

What do u want to take this evening
Come and seat close to me
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Ivanspring(f): 5:23pm On Oct 22, 2014
dre11:

Afternoon to ucheesy

Where did u go all this while I checked for u
I hope the wise men I did sent to look for u

Did locate ur abode............

Maybe that's why u did show up today

Good afternoon.

Sorry, i saw no wise men. sad
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by AfricanApple(f): 5:55pm On Oct 22, 2014
dre11:

Ehehe

What do u want to take this evening
Come and seat close to me
*sits* will love to take akamu and Akara, jbluv55 can I have dat?

1 Like

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by dre11(m): 6:09pm On Oct 22, 2014
AfricanApple:
*sits* will love to take akamu and Akara, jbluv55 can I have dat?

cheesy
cheesy
Why this kind of food this evening

1 Like

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by dre11(m): 6:10pm On Oct 22, 2014
Ivanspring:

Good afternoon.

Sorry, i saw no wise men. sad

U mean it.. ..

That means u were sleeping when they did reach ur side

So.. ..
What's happening in Cali this day
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by AfricanApple(f): 6:14pm On Oct 22, 2014
dre11:

cheesy
cheesy
Why this kind of food this evening

na wetin I won chop be dat
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Nobody: 6:35pm On Oct 22, 2014
AfricanApple:
na wetin I won chop be dat
Hello dear. Hello all, evening oooo
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by NickiRoman: 6:54pm On Oct 22, 2014
Jbluv55:

And in NickiRoman's voice "Baba TomTom" I hail o grin.
..What's Up? grin
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by AfricanApple(f): 7:24pm On Oct 22, 2014
rozzay:

Hello dear. Hello all, evening oooo
hi, good eve. how body

(1) (2) (3) ... (594) (595) (596) (597) (598) (599) (600) ... (890) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.