Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,436 members, 7,830,194 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:37 PM

Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) - Forum Games (622) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) (847842 Views)

Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers / *~ Emeka 7. Voted The Forum Games Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! / Forum Games Library (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (619) (620) (621) (622) (623) (624) (625) ... (890) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Ivanspring(f): 4:12pm On Oct 24, 2014
dre11:

There will never be a problem because we are her to create a solution to what ever problem that do cross our waysgrin

My problems plenty ohcheesy Are you positive about finding solutions to all of them?grin
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 4:13pm On Oct 24, 2014
sameer1212:
barka dai, yaa kasuwa? anyi ciniki yau ko? grin
Kasuwa da Godiya coolwink. Anyi maigida grin. Kun yi Salah ko?
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by KingTom(m): 4:15pm On Oct 24, 2014
Jbluv55:

No wahala baba mi wink. We fit start evening parry drag am till Sunday by which time Chelsea go don Crash to our frenemies(Man U) grin.
Modified grin
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by neighy(m): 4:15pm On Oct 24, 2014
Jbluv55:

by which time Chelsea go don thrash our frenemies(Man U) grin.
guy wetin go happen for El Classico Na... ... ...
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Ivanspring(f): 4:15pm On Oct 24, 2014
KingTom:

No ma smiley

So if i suddenly fell ill at the bar, you would do nothing?shocked
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Ivanspring(f): 4:17pm On Oct 24, 2014
Jbluv55:

Buhehehehe cheesycheesycheesy. TomTom nko? That would have been a better nick o cheesycheesygrin

Where's my 'jug' of tea Jb? sad
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 4:17pm On Oct 24, 2014
sameer1212:
i am good too. hw preparations for sunday show down with jbluv55 n irishkez? grin
Sorry sire but nor be only jbluv55 and IrishKez una go face o. Jobsat34(the birthday celebrant), Neighy, Harlos, Samadict, Ivanspring, Alorax2, Lalaboi, Swiftboy, chesterlee and our Oga@dTop Obinoscopy all dey, so make una ready for real showdown winkgrin
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by jobsat34(m): 4:21pm On Oct 24, 2014
Jbluv55:

Sorry sire but nor be only jbluv55 and IrishKez una go face o. Jobsat34(the birthday celebrant), Neighy, Harlos, Samadict, Ivanspring, Alorax2, Lalaboi, Swiftboy and our Oga@dTop Obinoscopy all dey, so make una ready for real showdown winkgrin

in pasuma"s voice "LET THEM COME" E JE KAN MA BOWA OO...
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 4:22pm On Oct 24, 2014
Ivanspring:

Where's my 'jug' of tea Jb? sad
Here you go ma'am grin

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Nobody: 4:22pm On Oct 24, 2014
Jbluv55:

*whispers very silently to her*....if he's not doing enough make you tell us o so that we go fit find replacement for am grin
Love is blind sir, I don't mind ill manage him any which way. Hehehehe

1 Like

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by cdamsel(f): 4:25pm On Oct 24, 2014
Jbluv55:

Eeya!!! Hope Allizwell o.

*whispers to her*....I hope you ain't planning on deactivating too o grin

*serves her the 'fire' drink grin*

Rugged not something to kill my taste buds jbluv55 undecided
I never see wetin won make me deactivate grin
No one get the levels cheesy
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by KingTom(m): 4:27pm On Oct 24, 2014
Ivanspring:

So if i suddenly fell ill at the bar, you would do nothing?shocked
If you suddenly fell ill I would kiss nurse you back to full health smiley
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 4:33pm On Oct 24, 2014
missberrypop5:
Awww, thanks. #eating...
You're welcome miss smiley

*Serves her wine to wash it down grin*

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Ivanspring(f): 4:37pm On Oct 24, 2014
Jbluv55:

Here you go ma'am grin

Thank you...grin
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Ivanspring(f): 4:41pm On Oct 24, 2014
KingTom:

If you suddenly fell ill I would kiss nurse you back to full health smiley

Is that how you kiss[/s] nurse your female patients to health cheesy
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Caseless: 4:45pm On Oct 24, 2014
Jbluv55:

Torh!! Na gode maigida grin
yayi
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Caseless: 4:47pm On Oct 24, 2014
SpcAgtOko:

I see all grin tongue
i nor fit shout
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by KingTom(m): 4:47pm On Oct 24, 2014
Ivanspring:

Is that how you'll kiss[/s] nurse me to health cheesy
Fixed grin only you dear. But if you have any problems, you know you can always come to me cheesy
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Caseless: 4:48pm On Oct 24, 2014
sameer1212:
my oga yaa dai grin
lafiya lau. Ya garin?
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by SpcAgtOko: 4:48pm On Oct 24, 2014
Nitlad
Caseless
Hi grin

Jobsat34 Happy birth Day
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Ivanspring(f): 4:54pm On Oct 24, 2014
KingTom:

Fixed grin only you dear. But if you have any problems, you know you can always come to me cheesy

Come to you indeed, as if you gave me the address of your hospitalsad

I guess having a doctor friend must have its rewardsgrin
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by KingTom(m): 4:56pm On Oct 24, 2014
Ivanspring:

Come to you indeed, as if you gave me the address of your hospitalsad

I guess having a doctor friend must have its rewardsgrin
I did not mean physically o shocked I do not want to be tempted by those "rewards" grin grin grin
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by harlos: 4:56pm On Oct 24, 2014
neighy:
oga ah bin dey find you oo... Wetin u go contribute for Jobsat birthday na
a birthday is coming up kesmiley

i never hear about am o sad
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by jobsat34(m): 4:57pm On Oct 24, 2014
SpcAgtOko:
Nitlad
Caseless
Hi grin

Jobsat34 Happy birth Day

Aya oga mi... tnks a bunch
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by jobsat34(m): 4:58pm On Oct 24, 2014
harlos:

a birthday is coming up kesmiley

i never hear about am o sad

and now you have heard oo

6PM till we beat Man utd on sunday
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by harlos: 4:59pm On Oct 24, 2014
Jbluv55:

We thank God o Broda smiley. Acada nko? Ati Awon sisi? grin

Acada n lo loni melomelo cheesy

uhm awon sisi undecided i think say u know say grin
na only one i get ni smiley

that only one sefundecidedundecided
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Nobody: 5:00pm On Oct 24, 2014
sameer1212:
i am good too. hw preparations for sunday show down with jbluv55 n irishkez? grin

smiley cool
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by harlos: 5:02pm On Oct 24, 2014
jobsat34:

and now you have heard oo

6PM till we beat Man utd on sunday
na ur baiday? smileysmileysmiley

I must be there o wink

Till we beat Man utd 1-3 smiley
they will manage to score 1 undecided
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Nobody: 5:07pm On Oct 24, 2014
IrishKez:

smiley cool
hw r u dear?
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Nobody: 5:08pm On Oct 24, 2014
Caseless:
lafiya lau. Ya garin?
fine walahi, yaa juma'a?
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Nobody: 5:08pm On Oct 24, 2014
Jbluv55:

Sorry sire but nor be only jbluv55 and IrishKez una go face o. Jobsat34(the birthday celebrant), Neighy, Harlos, Samadict, Ivanspring, Alorax2, Lalaboi, Swiftboy, chesterlee and our Oga@dTop Obinoscopy all dey, so make una ready for real showdown winkgrin

Good!
Let them bring it on cheesy

Good evening!
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Nobody: 5:09pm On Oct 24, 2014
Jbluv55:

toh toh we are verry ready for u guys... undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (619) (620) (621) (622) (623) (624) (625) ... (890) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.