Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,394 members, 7,846,650 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 08:27 PM

Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) - Forum Games (625) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) (856703 Views)

Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers / *~ Emeka 7. Voted The Forum Games Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! / Forum Games Library (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (622) (623) (624) (625) (626) (627) (628) ... (890) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by adamskutty(m): 6:36pm On Oct 24, 2014
Jbluv55:

Foreigners ke? Hope dem never scatter NL sha? grin

Drinks yapa o, which one make I sama you baba? grin
loool! U na romance guy nau grin

Try enter foriegn section or politics,even sport, then u go know whatsup grin

Abeg, u get palmwine there? grin
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 6:36pm On Oct 24, 2014
neighy:
l0l na Night Party na... I'm tinkin bou u Wooing ur E-crush before cutting the cake... ME N JBLUV55 wld take care of things here dou... And Wia his HARLOS?
Party don set o grin
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by jnrbayano(m): 6:37pm On Oct 24, 2014
Caseless:
hahahahaha...i nor knw say u na man u guy.

This year makes it the 17th year since my involvement with Manchester United.

smiley
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 6:38pm On Oct 24, 2014
neighy:
JBLUV55 bring your date oOo nd we've Ghas Re-Stock dont knw if Jobsat34 can afford to pay for errybdy's drink bt i'l support him sha... JB ure incharge of cake nd music... I'l take care of the decoration... APRIL07 ain is around i Might be Alone Tonight well i might be d MC I'l just keep talking to the MIC...

#I hereby invite Ya'all to Jobsat34's Birthday Taking place Ryt Here JBLUV55 EventsNdBar....
JUST COME WITH YOUR DATE
DRESSCODE> Party Rocking Wears
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 6:42pm On Oct 24, 2014
jobsat34:

in pasuma"s voice "LET THEM COME" E JE KAN MA BOWA OO...
Hehehehe cheesycheesygrin. Won ko tii po to grin
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Nobody: 6:42pm On Oct 24, 2014
Caseless:
grin grin Nigerians ar as they ar- both on & off internet. They sure knw how to make u do something u dnt want to...

My elder brother does it grin
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Caseless: 6:43pm On Oct 24, 2014
Jbluv55:

You still dey ask? cheesycheesygrin

We dey try bribe am to come join Chelsea where even the unborn will know he is a fan just by his posts cheesycheesygrin.
no man u fan shal join chelsea.
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 6:44pm On Oct 24, 2014
rozzay:

Love is blind sir, I don't mind ill manage him any which way. Hehehehe
Chai!!! That's why I too dey gbadun you walahi grin. You sabi how to roff cheesycheesygrin.

So what shall I offer you tonight? We have a celebrant and celebrity in the house winkgrin.
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by jnrbayano(m): 6:45pm On Oct 24, 2014
Jbluv55:

You still dey ask? cheesycheesygrin

We dey try bribe am to come join Chelsea where even the unborn will know he is a fan just by his posts cheesycheesygrin.

I had soft spot for Chelsea back in those days when gaffers such as; Ruud Gullit>Gianluca Vialli>Claudio Ranieri took charge. smiley

But not again angry
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Nobody: 6:46pm On Oct 24, 2014
adamskutty:
haha! Sorry swrry embarassed

That was a slip of tongue.

Make i lie down for ground for u grin

What brought you here, go back to your foreign and politics section we don't want you here tongue
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Nobody: 6:46pm On Oct 24, 2014
IrishKez:

Good that you stick to your guns!
You know yourself

Like you?
You mean the fulanis?
How do you guys look?
May I see you then...
like our gilrs.... undecided
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 6:47pm On Oct 24, 2014
Ivanspring:

Thank you...grin

You're welcome ma'am smiley. The celebrant has settled your bills and says you are free to ask for anything else grin
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Nobody: 6:48pm On Oct 24, 2014
Ivanspring:

How much will Chelsea pay me as a fan?cheesy
i thought as much too. now are u ready ma'am? grin
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Ivanspring(f): 6:48pm On Oct 24, 2014
Jbluv55:

Chelsea will pay you a whole human being o *whispers to her*....KingTom cheesycheesygrin.

Really?grin

With 'KingTom' as payment well...how can i refuse? cheesycheesygrin

1 Like

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Nobody: 6:48pm On Oct 24, 2014
jnrbayano:

I had soft spot for Chelsea back in those days when gaffers such as; Ruud Gullit>Gianluca Vialli>Claudio Ranieri took charge. smiley

But not again angry

Can't Diego and his squad do same for you?

sad

1 Like

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by adamskutty(m): 6:49pm On Oct 24, 2014
IrishKez:

What brought you here, go back to your foreign and politics section we don't want you here tongue
embarassed u know, after every heated arguements one needs somewhere cool to relax with good looking shawties like u grin
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 6:49pm On Oct 24, 2014
harlos:

Acada n lo loni melomelo cheesy

uhm awon sisi undecided i think say u know say grin
na only one i get ni smiley

that only one sefundecidedundecided
Hahahaha cheesycheesy. Wetin do that only one o? She dey wrestle with you inside room? cheesycheesygrin
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Nobody: 6:50pm On Oct 24, 2014
jnrbayano:

But not again angry
like ur dp though.... cool
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Caseless: 6:50pm On Oct 24, 2014
IrishKez:

My elder brother does it grin
grin grin I love that naija thing. *in phyno's ibo voice in guiness advert* waatayu medof'?
*clears throat* so there is a guy b4 u in ur family? U made me take u as a first born , owing to ur line of reasoning and maturity.
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Nobody: 6:53pm On Oct 24, 2014
sameer1212:
i thought as much too. now are u ready ma'am? grin

Stop trying, we've already bought her with the lover boy, kingtom.

It's a fair bargain, isn't it? cheesy
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 6:53pm On Oct 24, 2014
IrishKez:

Good!
Let them bring it on cheesy

Good evening!
Yes o!!! We must mash and grind their heads into paste cheesycheesygrin.

Good evening dear. How has your day been? And what shall I serve you on jobsat34's account? grin
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Caseless: 6:55pm On Oct 24, 2014
jnrbayano:

This year makes it the 17th year since my involvement with Manchester United.

smiley
that's impressive! Mine started in 2001.
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Nobody: 6:56pm On Oct 24, 2014
IrishKez:

Stop trying, we've already bought her with the lover boy, kingtom.

It's a fair bargain, isn't it? cheesy
shocked ivanspring oya come n tell Irishkez that u r united family.
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 6:56pm On Oct 24, 2014
sameer1212:
toh toh we are verry ready for u guys... undecided
Torh!!!! Shall I serve you Legend Extra Stout? its a celebration day you know winkgrin.
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Nobody: 6:56pm On Oct 24, 2014
sameer1212:
like our gilrs.... undecided

Ok, but I don't know that in Nigeria a particular tribe look in a certain way
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by seunfavor(f): 6:57pm On Oct 24, 2014
Jbluv55:
*sets table for Caseless and Seunfavor grin*

[img]http://2.bp..com/-kYI-jo5oq58/URVAHM97wCI/AAAAAAAALwg/0BwxrUTxV8c/s1600/February+2013+001.JPG[/img]

*walks in* oh Jez! This looks good
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Nobody: 6:57pm On Oct 24, 2014
Ivanspring:

Really?grin

With 'KingTom' as payment well...how can i refuse? cheesycheesygrin
angry
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Nobody: 6:57pm On Oct 24, 2014
Caseless:
grin grin I love that naija thing. *in phyno's ibo voice in guiness advert* waatayu medof'?
*clears throat* so there is a guy b4 u in ur family? U made me take u as a first born , owing to ur line of reasoning and maturity.

Am second cool
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by seunfavor(f): 6:58pm On Oct 24, 2014
Caseless:
*assumes d bossy position while seunfavor negotiates her way towards our table*looks round to see that no one is watching and waves her to my direction*
*walks to his table* here u r dear
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Nobody: 6:58pm On Oct 24, 2014
IrishKez:

Ok, but I don't know that in Nigeria a particular tribe look in a certain way
lolz.... u most be kidding my dear. realy?
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Nobody: 7:00pm On Oct 24, 2014
Jbluv55:

Torh!!!! Shall I serve you Legend Extra Stout? its a celebration day you know winkgrin.
aint take alcohol undecided bt if dere is any one that doesnt contain alcohol den am good to go.
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 7:00pm On Oct 24, 2014
jobsat34:
**CLEAR THROAT**

May i have ur attention please...

I am using this perfect moment to drop a message for my beautiful angel, who will be coming around during the party time to celebrate my birthday...

though i m not good at this, but i will try small sha...

I was asked to spell the word "Angel", I spelled ur name
I was asked what beauty was, I sent for your Picture
I was asked to describe perfection, I ask for your Prototype
I was asked to name the most important part of my body, I told them its gone
I was asked to search for the missing part, I told them its not necessary because its safe with you
I was asked to describe you, I told them you are a stranger I never met..
How can you trust a stranger with your Heart they asked, How can you love someone you never know, they asked
My simple Reply...

Rain is not only drops of water
It is the love of sky for earth
They never meet each other
But send Love this way

Is my heart safe with you ESMERALDAR ?? ?? ??

Tag: Jbluv55, Neighy, harlos, spcagtoko
Wonderful coolcoolsmiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (622) (623) (624) (625) (626) (627) (628) ... (890) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.