Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,519 members, 7,812,612 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:13 PM

Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) - Forum Games (639) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) (841220 Views)

Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers / *~ Emeka 7. Voted The Forum Games Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! / Forum Games Library (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (636) (637) (638) (639) (640) (641) (642) ... (890) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Truckpusher(m): 5:36am On Oct 25, 2014
Bunchersstab:
You want me to butcher and stab you abi
I wont tolerate anybody coming close to my woman khiaa
I'll squeeze those yellow eyes of yours dry before you even raise the damn knife up on me. grin
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by SpcAgtOko: 5:48am On Oct 25, 2014
Truckpusher:
grin I'm not lying.

Who wants to go back to an old hen. tongue

angry angry

Didn't your mama teach you manners?
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by AfricanApple(f): 6:46am On Oct 25, 2014
dre11:

How are u so sure
This is a bar#for crying out loud

So.. ... U brought about the permutations and combinations

Because u wanted a mute and dreaming guy
Instead of a talking and questioning guy like me
okay! I'm not sure but whoever dreameth shall faileth in his dreameth

permutation and combination of wat

hian
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by shayoor(f): 7:16am On Oct 25, 2014
dre11:

Why do u like to being on the background and not make some comment

I want to see the talking u nah
Ɣε̲̣̣̣̥§ sir
Good morning
How was ur nite?
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 7:17am On Oct 25, 2014
Morning AfricanApple smiley, kilode ti mi o ri e mo l'ana?
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 7:27am On Oct 25, 2014
shayoor:

Ɣε̲̣̣̣̥§ sir
Good morning
How was ur nite?
OluFolaShayoor grin. Bawo ni sisi? smiley
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by shayoor(f): 7:36am On Oct 25, 2014
Jbluv55:

OluFolaShayoor grin. Bawo ni sisi? smiley

Oga mii, mo wapa
How was ur nite?
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by dre11(m): 7:39am On Oct 25, 2014
shayoor:

Ɣ
Good morning
How was ur nite?

Am good sweets

Tell me something about the night
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by dre11(m): 7:41am On Oct 25, 2014
AfricanApple:
okay! I'm not sure but whoever dreameth shall faileth in his dreameth

permutation and combination of wat

hian

U just dey find ways for that person not to dream

Nah everything u want know.. ... We have to unwrap the onion one bud after the other
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by dre11(m): 7:44am On Oct 25, 2014
STENON:
To mark their notebooks and correct their mistakes is very compulsory in this Sch, I told you that it is a Private sch, their Parnt may check their notebooks and Report to the sch authority.

Its not part of our ethics during TP to be dictating note for the studnt.

Lesson learned
A private school is different from a public school

That's why I credit we that went to public school and get aquinted to dictating of notes
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Ivanspring(f): 7:45am On Oct 25, 2014
dre11:

So what did u inferred in your post then

So what's is the deal then

Figure it out Dre.smiley
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by dre11(m): 7:46am On Oct 25, 2014
khiaa:

Are you trying to tell me something? cheesy It's only 5:20pm here so I will be up for awhile, I'm considering going out tonite, anyway sweet dreams.

I hope u get the whispers as u take to the bed this hour and dream ur way to the dreamland

I hope u did all that u stated above and never missed anyone
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Ivanspring(f): 7:49am On Oct 25, 2014
fidira:
he was banned today by seun

Reallyshocked What did he do?
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 7:50am On Oct 25, 2014
shayoor:

Oga mii, mo wapa
How was ur nite?
I slept well ma'am smiley.

O to'jo meta o. BTW where's that friend of yours na? grin
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by dre11(m): 7:50am On Oct 25, 2014
Ivanspring:

Figure it out Dre.smiley

cheesy
cheesy
All I could see is ur figure

So Aw do u want me to figure out what I have not being told
I resemble winch niundecided
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Ivanspring(f): 7:53am On Oct 25, 2014
Jbluv55:

*whispers to her*.......its to avoid other people from eavesdropping na cheesycheesygrin

Stop whispering, it makes my ears tinglegrin

Good morning.
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by shayoor(f): 7:53am On Oct 25, 2014
dre11:

Am good sweets

Tell me something about the night

Thank God
Slept around 11pm after watching yoruba film on dstv,woke up to pee like twice and finally up around to 7 but still on ma bed sha
in summary
My nite was fine n cool
what about you?
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 7:57am On Oct 25, 2014
AfricanApple:
that one is a foolish temperament cos its not my fault u are not finer than everybody
Hahahaha cheesycheesygrin. E don do ma'am grin.

Good morning smiley.
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by shayoor(f): 7:58am On Oct 25, 2014
Jbluv55:

I slept well ma'am smiley.

O to'jo meta o. BTW where's that friend of yours na? grin
Thank God
Ijo meta nii Oº°˚˚°º
Which of ma friends? Cos i have many friends
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Ivanspring(f): 7:58am On Oct 25, 2014
dre11:

cheesy
cheesy
All I could see is ur figure

So Aw do u want me to figure out what I have not being told
I resemble winch niundecided

Do you have to be a witch to figure out how we could improve on our communications? undecided
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Caseless: 8:02am On Oct 25, 2014
jnrbayano:

cool

I should have a great ally in you
ofcourse!
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by STENON(f): 8:03am On Oct 25, 2014
dre11:

Lesson learned
A private school is different from a public school

That's why I credit we that went to public school and get aquinted to dictating of notes
I heard that frm you.

School is school....We go to school to Learn new things either frm Public or Private school.....case closed...!

Goodmorning Dearest, moves closer to him to ask abt his Night?
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 8:03am On Oct 25, 2014
Ivanspring:

Stop whispering, it makes my ears tinglegrin

Good morning.
Buhehehehe cheesycheesygrin. You're lucky I don't have any intentions of nibbling your earlobes cheesygrin. Maybe some other 'tinz' would be tingling by now grin.

Top of the morning to you ma'am smiley.
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Caseless: 8:04am On Oct 25, 2014
SpcAgtOko:

Alhamdulillah I am fabulous grin
i knw u always are...
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by dre11(m): 8:06am On Oct 25, 2014
Ivanspring:

Do you have to be a witch to figure out how we could improve on our communications? undecided

Are we talking about communication here or about the problems u did highlight the other time

If it's communication..............
There is a remedy
But about the later.. .... U are the remedy babe
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 8:06am On Oct 25, 2014
shayoor:

Thank God
Ijo meta nii Oº°˚˚°º
Which of ma friends? Cos i have many friends
*whispers to her*....9icegee na grin
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Caseless: 8:07am On Oct 25, 2014
Jbluv55:

I nor put anything na, but *whispers to him*.... I get one secret charm grin
i no go mind that secret charm oo.. I wan use am ontop africanapple.
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by dre11(m): 8:09am On Oct 25, 2014
shayoor:

Thank God
Slept around 11pm after watching yoruba film on dstv,woke up to pee like twice and finally up around to 7 but still on ma bed sha
in summary
My nite was fine n cool
what about you?

It's environmental Saturday
Get up and lets clean the surrounding

Yoruba movie
Did u finish watching it sha

I did sleep around past 1am
Just having fun chatting people up
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by dre11(m): 8:14am On Oct 25, 2014
STENON:
I heard that frm you.

School is school....We go to school to Learn new things either frm Public or Private school.....case closed...!

Goodmorning Dearest, moves closer to him to ask abt his Night?

Case is not closed
Ur corollary about learning is just a subjective function if all object function remains constant and aren't affect by some external constraint

We always move closer to each other.. ..
We speak thesame language as we move closer
The connection brings us closer
As evident in the emboldened part
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Caseless: 8:15am On Oct 25, 2014
IrishKez:

Yeah I willingly relinquished that position to him.
Love him that much cheesy
the young man is lucky . Most boys, if not all, wish to hav gals in their front on the family 'ladder' cos gals tend to take care of u more if u ar behind them. Infact, they ar more compassionate.
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by shayoor(f): 8:16am On Oct 25, 2014
Jbluv55:

*whispers to her*....9icegee na grin

He's fine
Presently under my bed hiding tongue
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Caseless: 8:18am On Oct 25, 2014
Jbluv55:

Here you go maigida grin

[img]http://stayinhealth.files./2010/02/soft_drinks.jpg[/img]
how did i miss this wonderful 'hang-out' with seunfavor? Sleep nor get respect for pesin.

(1) (2) (3) ... (636) (637) (638) (639) (640) (641) (642) ... (890) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.