Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,364 members, 7,954,475 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 07:56 PM

Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) - Forum Games (79) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) (884272 Views)

Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers / *~ Emeka 7. Voted The Forum Games Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! / Forum Games Library (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) ... (890) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 9:03pm On Sep 02, 2014
[img]http://1.bp..com/-f7YALy7nvPw/TzhStjy8F3I/AAAAAAAAB2c/Pb0wJ2bVjv8/s400/Happy%2BBirthday%2Bto%2BYou%2521.gif[/img]
[size=30]...SELENAqueensy[/size]
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Nobody: 9:04pm On Sep 02, 2014
debdave:
*laughing out loud*.... May I know why you're asking?.

It quite unusual to see a lady in a bar this late.

Tell me you're trying to drink over a boring ex-boyfriend cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 9:09pm On Sep 02, 2014
AirborneLacer: Bar man tell me, can one hook up with a hottie here?
How high are the stakes? wink
Welcome sire smiley.

*whispers to him*.....I'll advise you take a seat first, place an order and you just might get more than that eventually wink.

*offers him a seat*

So what shall I serve u first?
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Nobody: 9:11pm On Sep 02, 2014
AirborneLacer:

It quite unusual to see a lady in a bar this late.

Tell me you're trying to drink over a boring ex-boyfriend cheesy
And HELLO to you too.
Am just 'chilling'...
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 9:15pm On Sep 02, 2014
debdave:
*laughing out loud*.... May I know why you're asking?.
Erm....let's just say I once heard a rumor that the beautiful ones aren't born yet and then I see a damsel that contradicts that saying in all ramifications. That makes me imagine that the author of that saying must have missed out some vicinities when carrying out his research, and I being a very curious person would love to know which vicinity he missed out winkcheesygrin.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Nobody: 9:17pm On Sep 02, 2014
oga Jbluv55, abeg give me garri and groundnut, come nack fried fish with am grin grin
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by alorax2(f): 9:19pm On Sep 02, 2014
Jbluv55:
Yes ma'am smiley.

*whispers to her*......there's a Nice and handsome gentleman I'd love you to meet wink. He quickly went to pick something from his car and should soon be here wink.

What shall I offer you?

*whispers to him, is he loaded? And his he endowed in d right places?*

Please serve me bbq peppered chicken and a bottle of blue cocktail wine
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Nobody: 9:25pm On Sep 02, 2014
Jbluv55:
Erm....let's just say I once heard a rumor that the beautiful ones aren't born yet and then I see a damsel that contradicts that saying in all ramifications. That makes me imagine that the author of that saying must have missed out some vicinities when carrying out his research, and I being a very curious person would love to know which vicinity he missed out winkcheesygrin.
Sooooo...in ONE word...you're saying?......
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Nobody: 9:26pm On Sep 02, 2014
Jbluv55:
Welcome sire smiley.

*whispers to him*.....I'll advise you take a seat first, place an order and you just might get more than that eventually wink.

*offers him a seat*

So what shall I serve u first?

My favorite - God Lager.

I see couple of faces already, It's now your call Bman wink

Which gets drunk easily amongst the lot I'm seeing tonite? cheesy
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 9:27pm On Sep 02, 2014
olubukato: oga Jbluv55, abeg give me garri and groundnut, come nack fried fish with am grin grin
Aha! Chief Chief cool. Welcome sir smiley. How was ur day sir?

*serves him*

[img]http://1.bp..com/-r9Gwvsy_3Tk/URAWuMNU5pI/AAAAAAAAAAg/9Ty-sLof6cU/s1600/spicy+fried+fish.jpg[/img]

How d September dey go sire? Hope say we don dey prepare for end of year parry grin.
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Nobody: 9:29pm On Sep 02, 2014
debdave:
And HELLO to you too.
Am just 'chilling'...

Chilling? That's much better, I thought you were drinking over a failed relationship cheesy

I'm Lacer and you?

**Extends a handshake

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Nobody: 9:33pm On Sep 02, 2014
AirborneLacer:

Chilling? That's much better, I thought you were drinking over a failed relationship cheesy

I'm Lacer and you?

**Extends a handshake
*takes his hand*...Debbie.
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Nobody: 9:39pm On Sep 02, 2014
debdave:
*takes his hand*...Debbie.

Nice meeting you Debbie.

I'm not actually great at breaking down acronyms and scrambled words cheesy

But I'll try hard to break down what Debbie really stands for - Deborah?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Nobody: 9:42pm On Sep 02, 2014
AirborneLacer:

Nice meeting you Debbie.

I'm not actually great at breaking down acronyms and scrambled words cheesy

But I'd try hard to break down what Debbie really stands for - Deborah?
Yes.
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Nobody: 9:44pm On Sep 02, 2014
debdave:
Yes.

Dang!

You know what that means?

My drink is on you cheesy
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Nobody: 9:49pm On Sep 02, 2014
AirborneLacer:

Dang!

You know what that means?

My drink is on you cheesy
Eeeeerrrmmmm.... I don't get you.
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Nobody: 9:51pm On Sep 02, 2014
debdave:
Eeeeerrrmmmm.... I don't get you.

Am I asking for too much?

I said you're paying for my drink for guessing your name right.

Let's consider it a prize for my heroics cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Nobody: 9:53pm On Sep 02, 2014
AirborneLacer:

Am I asking for too much?

I said you're paying for my drink for guessing your name right.

Let's consider it a prize for my heroics cheesy
Oh....lol. Aiit. No probs.
Got to go.
*looking for jb*....where's this guy....
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by harlos: 10:03pm On Sep 02, 2014
Jbluv55:
Wonderful wink. I kickstarted it by being the last person to post........cheesycheesygrin. Obinoscopy nor talk whether he go still give me another gift sha grin.

What was the former?

You still retain your title na, but I suspect you sha o.
I was at this your bar tho didn't take anything but still went to sleep like I'm high undecided

Even tex tooundecided don't know maybe she was here too
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Nobody: 10:08pm On Sep 02, 2014
debdave:
Got to go.

Not to worry, I'd pay for both drinks.

Hope to see you around some of these days wink
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Nobody: 10:10pm On Sep 02, 2014
AirborneLacer:

Not to worry, I'd pay for both drinks.

Hope to see you around some of these days wink
Awwwww....thanks. I appreciate.
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by harlos: 10:13pm On Sep 02, 2014
MEANWHILE......
Ladies and gentlemen, I'll like you all to take your time and read this important sad news undecided
*clears throat*
Our bartender, Mr jbluv55 won't be around for I don't know how long to answer your calls as the antispambot has placed him on hold.

Please kindly and patiently bare with the any inconvenience this might cause.

In other words all orders should be placed on hold until his return.

Thank you for your cooperation. Management.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Nobody: 10:15pm On Sep 02, 2014
debdave:
Awwwww....thanks. I appreciate.

You're welcome.

How safe is it for you to walk home alone this late?

I've got a ride out there, wouldn't be a bad Idea if we zoom off together wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 10:17pm On Sep 02, 2014
harlos: MEANWHILE......
Ladies and gentlemen, I'll like you all to take your time and read this important sad news undecided
*clears throat*
Our bartender, Mr jbluv55 won't be around for I don't know how long to answer your calls as the antispambot has placed him on hold.

Please kindly and patiently bare with the any inconvenience this might cause.

In other words all orders should be placed on hold until his return.

Thank you for your cooperation. Management.
That my unclespambot na liar. I get Odeshi winkgrin

Thanks sire smiley.
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 10:18pm On Sep 02, 2014
debdave:
Got to go.
I'm here now ma'am smiley.
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Nobody: 10:19pm On Sep 02, 2014
AirborneLacer:

You're welcome.

How safe is it for you to walk home alone this late?

I've got a ride out there, wouldn't be a bad Idea if we zoom off together wink
*smiling*...I should be able to get a bike.
Thanks though.
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Nobody: 10:22pm On Sep 02, 2014
Jbluv55:
Am leaving. I can get a bike here...right?
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Nobody: 10:23pm On Sep 02, 2014
debdave:
*smiling*...I should be able to get a bike.
Thanks though.

10:25pm it is dear.

C'mon I dont want a pretty lady to end up hopping into problem.

Consider the ride, it's no problem with me or do you have issues riding with guys called Lacer? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 10:26pm On Sep 02, 2014
AirborneLacer:

My favorite - God Lager.

I see couple of faces already, It's now your call Bman wink

Which gets drunk easily amongst the lot I'm seeing tonite? cheesy
Ur drink sir smiley

Erm....we don't allow our customers get drunk sir winkgrin.
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Nobody: 10:26pm On Sep 02, 2014
Jbluv55:

**Offers him N2000

That's for my drink and hers.

Heard you were thoroughly beaten up by a dude named AntiSpambot? cheesy grin
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Nobody: 10:26pm On Sep 02, 2014
AirborneLacer:

10:25pm it is dear.

C'mon I dont want a pretty lady to end up hopping into problem.

Consider the ride, it's no problem with me or do you have issues riding with guys called Lacer? cheesy
I have a problem riding with "strangers". Am sure i'll get a bike.
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 10:28pm On Sep 02, 2014
debdave:
Am leaving. I can get a bike here...right?
Erm.....yes of cos....but why not accept the offer of a ride? I can see the nice gentleman that has just payed for your drinks came with a ride winkgrin.

(1) (2) (3) ... (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) ... (890) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.