Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,134 members, 7,953,497 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 05:31 PM

Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) - Forum Games (80) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) (884062 Views)

Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers / *~ Emeka 7. Voted The Forum Games Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! / Forum Games Library (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) ... (890) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Nobody: 10:30pm On Sep 02, 2014
debdave:
I have a problem riding with "strangers". Am sure i'll get a bike.

I understand the precautions but I'm no stranger.

I'm Lacer and you're Deborah, we've spent the last few minutes chilling and getting to know eachother.

I'm just a friend you're yet to meet wink

1 Like

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Nobody: 10:30pm On Sep 02, 2014
Jbluv55:
Erm.....yes of cos....but why not accept the offer of a ride? I can see the nice gentleman that has just payed for your drinks came with a ride winkgrin.
*whispering to him*...you too like aproko...lol. And I don't know him and its late. Will you be responsible if anything should happen to me?. Enh?
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Nobody: 10:31pm On Sep 02, 2014
Jbluv55:
Good day sire smiley. What shall I serve u and your guest? smiley

I am so sorry, I don't know where my guest has gone to. I will go and look for her.
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 10:34pm On Sep 02, 2014
AirborneLacer:

**Offers him N2000

That's for my drink and hers.

Heard you were thoroughly beaten up by a dude named AntiSpambot? cheesy grin
Buhahahaha cheesycheesygrin. Actually the dude was angry on seeing the label 'God' on the drink I was bringing for you. But thank God(grin), the security here was able to overpower him grin.

*collects the money and counts*

Erm.....the total bill is NGN5,000 sir smiley.
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Nobody: 10:35pm On Sep 02, 2014
AirborneLacer:

I understand the precautions but I'm no stranger.

I'm Lacer and you're Deborah, we've spent the last few minutes chilling and getting to know eachother.

I'm just a friend you're yet to meet wink
That still doesn't give me any assurance. How do I know you won't zoom off with me to an unknown destination once I step into that car?. Knowing your name and spending few minutes with you doesn't say anything to me. Nobody knows nobody.

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by harlos: 10:36pm On Sep 02, 2014
Jbluv55:
That my unclespambot na liar. I get Odeshi winkgrin

Thanks sire smiley.
So fastshocked

Thank God I no put time.
:

1 Like

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 10:36pm On Sep 02, 2014
debdave:
*whispering to him*...you too like aproko...lol. And I don't know him and its late. Will you be responsible if anything should happen to me?. Enh?
But of course. We have the contacts and addresses of virtually all our customers wink.

He'll just drop you off wink cool.

All the same, if you insist let me call one of our cab operators to go drop you off cool.
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Nobody: 10:43pm On Sep 02, 2014
debdave:
That still doesn't give me any assurance. How do I know you won't zoom off with me to an unknown destination once I step into that car?. Knowing your name and spending few minutes with you doesn't say anything to me. Nobody knows nobody.

I love your determination.

In that case, I'd flag down a bike for you myself.

Let's take a walk now dear wink

1 Like

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 10:45pm On Sep 02, 2014
debdave:
Sooooo...in ONE word...you're saying?......
You are a true beauty to behold and I'm sure there are others like you where you come from just in case.....*clears throat*.....grin
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Nobody: 10:46pm On Sep 02, 2014
Jbluv55:
But of course. We have the contacts and addresses of virtually all our customers wink.

He'll just drop you off wink cool.

All the same, if you insist let me call one of our cab operators to go drop you off cool.
That will be much better. I should wait then?
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Nobody: 10:47pm On Sep 02, 2014
Jbluv55:
You are a true beauty to behold and I'm sure there are others like you where you come from just in case.....*clears throat*.....grin
Incase of....??
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 10:47pm On Sep 02, 2014
harlos:
So fastshocked

Thank God I no put time.
:
One Love bro. My Oga@d top was quick enough to rescue me wink cool.

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Nobody: 10:48pm On Sep 02, 2014
AirborneLacer:

I love your determination.

In that case, I'd flag down a bike for you myself.

Let's take a walk now dear wink
Guess I won't need the bike anymore. Jb has offered to get me a cab instead. But would you mind waiting with me...for the cab.
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 10:51pm On Sep 02, 2014
hifaif:

I am so sorry, I don't know where my guest has gone to. I will go and look for her.
I guess she went to organize a search party. She prolly felt you had been kidnapped cheesycheesygrin.
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Nobody: 10:56pm On Sep 02, 2014
debdave:
Guess I won't need the bike anymore. Jb has offered to get me a cab instead. But would you mind waiting with me...for the cab.

Sure.

Given we get to exchange digits while waiting wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 11:01pm On Sep 02, 2014
debdave:
Incase of....??
*clears throat*....erm....*clears throat*grin....I may want to help rewrite that book you know wink but then I'd need to be able to refer to this place where the beautiful ones are already been born winkgrin.

BTW, I'm known to be an Oliver Twist and I might be having other Qs grin.
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 11:03pm On Sep 02, 2014
debdave:
And the cab has arrived ma'am wink.

*tells the cab operator to wait for her till She's ready to go*
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by vosquare: 11:04pm On Sep 02, 2014
*coughs
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Nobody: 11:06pm On Sep 02, 2014
Jbluv55:
I guess she went to organize a search party. She prolly felt you had been kidnapped cheesycheesygrin.

grin

I better go after my lady. Will be right back.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Nobody: 11:12pm On Sep 02, 2014
Jbluv55:
And the cab has arrived ma'am wink.

*tells the cab operator to wait for her till She's ready to go*
Thanks .

1 Like

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Nobody: 11:13pm On Sep 02, 2014
Jbluv55:
*clears throat*....erm....*clears throat*grin....I may want to help rewrite that book you know wink but then I'd need to be able to refer to this place where the beautiful ones are already been born winkgrin.

BTW, I'm known to be an Oliver Twist and I might be having other Qs grin.
....as long as I can answer them..no p.
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Nobody: 11:13pm On Sep 02, 2014
she's lonely cry
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 11:14pm On Sep 02, 2014
alorax2:

*whispers to him, is he loaded? And his he endowed in d right places?*

Please serve me bbq peppered chicken and a bottle of blue cocktail wine

Sorry I'm serving you a bit late ma'am smiley. Had to freshly prepare the chicken wink.

*whispers back to her*....he's loaded but you'll have to find out the other details yourself winkgrin.
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Nobody: 11:14pm On Sep 02, 2014
Xtarxhyne: she's lonely cry
wia is her hubby? The one she snatched?
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Nobody: 11:15pm On Sep 02, 2014
AirborneLacer:

Sure.

Given we get to exchange digits while waiting wink
Thanks. My cab is here.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 11:16pm On Sep 02, 2014
Xtarxhyne: she's lonely cry
Aaaawww!!! Shollipop dearie.

*guides her to a comfortable seat*

What's the matter na?
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Nobody: 11:16pm On Sep 02, 2014
missyhorlah: wia is her hubby? The one she snatched?
I dunno who u talking about
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 11:17pm On Sep 02, 2014
missyhorlah: wia is her hubby? The one she snatched?
Missydarl cheesycheesy; cool. Bawo ni sisi to dun?
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Nobody: 11:17pm On Sep 02, 2014
Jbluv55:
Aaaawww!!! Shollipop dearie.

*guides her to a comfortable seat*

What's the matter na?
hehehehehe...t worked

dancing Shoki...wanted to get ur attention n I did tongue

I need smirnoff

1 Like

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 11:19pm On Sep 02, 2014
vosquare: *coughs
VoVo baba cool. How are u this lovely night?

*offers him a seat*
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 11:20pm On Sep 02, 2014
debdave:
....as long as I can answer them..no p.
How am I sure I'll get an answer to the other Qs when the original has been left unattended to? grin
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Nobody: 11:21pm On Sep 02, 2014
Xtarxhyne: I dunno who u talking about
beauty pretender

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) ... (890) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.