Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,238 members, 7,957,572 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 02:56 PM

Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) - Forum Games (820) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) (884823 Views)

Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers / *~ Emeka 7. Voted The Forum Games Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! / Forum Games Library (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (817) (818) (819) (820) (821) (822) (823) ... (890) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by kelechiMarie(f): 9:19am On Nov 22, 2014
Jbluv55:

wink

Beennkumar, na one work wey I dey try finish o grin
who are you referring to :Dme or beennkumar
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Beennkumar(m): 9:42am On Nov 22, 2014
kelechiMarie:
going okay, just like any other weekend
Great. smiley
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by kelechiMarie(f): 10:38am On Nov 22, 2014
Beennkumar:

Great. smiley
have you voted?
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by dre11(m): 10:52am On Nov 22, 2014
kelechiMarie:
i'm kinda confused,they all tagged me to vote for them.
Goodmorning

Just Vote for the one u loves. ..

As for me
Am voting for naijaboiy
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by bukkylicious: 11:39am On Nov 22, 2014
dre11:

Is this the former contestants for Miss Nairaland when Miracy did won

Where is she self

Just did stumble on her post at the bar

She is here.............yep, its me
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by dre11(m): 2:09pm On Nov 22, 2014
bukkylicious:

She is here.............yep, its me

How are you
It's being long ooo
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by bukkylicious: 6:21pm On Nov 22, 2014
dre11:

How are you
It's being long ooo

Am fine dear nd u?
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by dre11(m): 6:31pm On Nov 22, 2014
bukkylicious:

Am fine dear nd u?

Am doing good

Did u just voted for ur candidate

And what kept u out for that long from nairaland and here
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by dre11(m): 6:38pm On Nov 22, 2014
Jbluv55:
Dre11 baba o grin. I hail o, I go soon land gidigba wink.

SpcAgtOko sweetheart mi, you know I love you kiss.

Make I run go finish some tasks wink.

No wahala bros

We just dey run things for the voting thread no

1 Like

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by bukkylicious: 9:15pm On Nov 22, 2014
dre11:

Am doing good

Did u just voted for ur candidate

And what kept u out for that long from nairaland and here

Ntin o.......am always around. Just on a lowkey
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by kelechiMarie(f): 9:55pm On Nov 22, 2014
Nanite!nighty night guyskisskiss
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by remsonik(f): 10:16pm On Nov 22, 2014
Beennkumar my Mr nairaland!! Your time was awesome, hope you have handed over. Hello jbluv55 and dre11. I miss here jare
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by zyzxx(m): 10:27pm On Nov 22, 2014
Oga jbluv55 am here to celebrate ni oo
Apy weknd
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by dre11(m): 10:52pm On Nov 22, 2014
bukkylicious:

Ntin o.......am always around. Just on a lowkey

Then am gonna make u speak now
I want to see more of u, ur beautiful face and post
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by dre11(m): 10:53pm On Nov 22, 2014
remsonik:
Beennkumar my Mr nairaland!! Your time was awesome, hope you have handed over. Hello jbluv55 and dre11. I miss here jare

Am here ooo
It's being long have seen u self
How are u?
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Beey(f): 3:33am On Nov 23, 2014
dre11:

Hum

Waving back at her
Hey you!
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by dre11(m): 12:10pm On Nov 23, 2014
Tabh:

No plans really,just a few drinks with family..

Am sure u had those fun and drinks with ur family members
I do hope it's not those jedijedi dtinksundecided

How is ur Sunday pal
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by dre11(m): 12:11pm On Nov 23, 2014
Beey:
Hey you!

shockedshocked

U went away like that without notice
How are u?
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by bukkylicious: 2:36pm On Nov 23, 2014
dre11:

Then am gonna make u speak now
I want to see more of u, ur beautiful face and post

Okay dear
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by dre11(m): 2:40pm On Nov 23, 2014
bukkylicious:

Okay dear

cheesy
How did ur weekend goes
Feels like u had some chatting weekend this weekend than any other week
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Beey(f): 3:03pm On Nov 23, 2014
dre11:

shockedshocked

U went away like that without notice
How are u?
very good sir.I hope you are doing well.
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Beennkumar(m): 3:10pm On Nov 23, 2014
remsonik:
Hey! How are you doing? smiley
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by dre11(m): 3:22pm On Nov 23, 2014
Beey:
very good sir.I hope you are doing well.

Am doing great
It's being long

Am sure this have did occupied you to have kept u away
And don't tell me it's work oooooundecided

Am sure it's more than workgrin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by dre11(m): 3:23pm On Nov 23, 2014
kelechiMarie:
skisskiss

wink
I stole a kiss from her
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Beey(f): 3:59pm On Nov 23, 2014
dre11:

Am doing great
It's being long

Am sure this have did occupied you to have kept u away
And don't tell me it's work oooooundecided

Am sure it's more than workgrin
Hehe, the cold kept me away.It's finally started to feel like winter.Very cold.So what have you been up to?

1 Like

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Nobody: 6:59pm On Nov 23, 2014
Thief!!!! You shld be jailed

dre11:

wink
I stole a kiss from her
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by remsonik(f): 8:20pm On Nov 23, 2014
Beennkumar:

Hey! How are you doing? smiley
I am doing good
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by kelechiMarie(f): 10:05pm On Nov 23, 2014
dre11:

wink
I stole a kiss from her
gimme back my kiss
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by dre11(m): 10:11pm On Nov 23, 2014
kelechiMarie:
gimme back my kiss

cheesy
Come and take it. From mah mouth
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by dre11(m): 10:12pm On Nov 23, 2014
ShahzadNonso:
Thief!!!! You shld be jailed

cheesy
U should locked for being an assessory to the stolen kiss angry
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by dre11(m): 10:15pm On Nov 23, 2014
Beey:
Hehe, the cold kept me away.It's finally started to feel like winter.Very cold.So what have you been up to?

Being trying something new here on nairaland
Like writing being a member of the prose and poem family and trying mah hand on it

So u mean the cold kept u away from nairaland but it didn't keep u away from doing ur work undecided
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by kelechiMarie(f): 10:17pm On Nov 23, 2014
dre11:

cheesy
Come and take it. From mah mouth
hhmmn well done,trying to play smart huhtongue

(1) (2) (3) ... (817) (818) (819) (820) (821) (822) (823) ... (890) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.