Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,084 members, 7,957,047 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 05:55 AM

Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) - Forum Games (821) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) (884797 Views)

Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers / *~ Emeka 7. Voted The Forum Games Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! / Forum Games Library (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (818) (819) (820) (821) (822) (823) (824) ... (890) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by dre11(m): 10:28pm On Nov 23, 2014
kelechiMarie:
hhmmn well done,trying to play smart huhtongue

cheesy
cheesy
Seems u don't want the kiss again
I would like u to have it nahtongue
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by kelechiMarie(f): 10:36pm On Nov 23, 2014
dre11:

cheesy
cheesy
Seems u don't want the kiss again
I would like u to have it nahtongue
i don't want again jhoor
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by dre11(m): 10:48pm On Nov 23, 2014
kelechiMarie:
i don't want again jhoor

So what do you want then
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by luxanne(f): 11:12pm On Nov 23, 2014
@ Tuntheycr7:

Apologies, this is coming late dear. Trust you had fun during ur day, happy belated bufdae and good wishes always smiley
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Nobody: 7:47am On Nov 24, 2014
Me assessory kwa? No o, I was just passing by

dre11:

cheesy
U should locked for being an assessory to the stolen kiss angry
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Nobody: 7:49am On Nov 24, 2014
kelechiMarie and dre11 I just dey watch una with my corner eye o
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Caseless: 7:51am On Nov 24, 2014
Africanapple!
Dre
jbluv
stenon
april
lagunna
spcagtoko(wher is this lady? Abi jbluv don break up with her?)
.......gudmorning!
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by jobsat34(m): 10:27am On Nov 24, 2014
morning house..

has anyone spotted esmeraldar this morning?.
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Nobody: 10:37am On Nov 24, 2014
Yeah, I saw her skipping on mars

jobsat34:
morning house..

1 Like

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by jobsat34(m): 10:54am On Nov 24, 2014
ShahzadNonso:
Yeah, I saw her skipping on mars

I ll just pretend i didnt hear you..

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Esmeraldar: 1:07pm On Nov 24, 2014
jobsat34:
morning house..

Hello dear.
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Esmeraldar: 1:08pm On Nov 24, 2014
jobsat34:

I ll just pretend i didnt hear you..
Its ok love, i'm here now.
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by jobsat34(m): 2:17pm On Nov 24, 2014
Esmeraldar:
Its ok love, i'm here now.

hello dear, trust ur day is good..

i was busy all thru over the weekend, and wen i was about replying ur mention, the thread was locked...

surely miss yu too dear..

1 Like

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by kelechiMarie(f): 4:15pm On Nov 24, 2014
ShahzadNonso:
cool
ShahzadNonso:
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by kelechiMarie(f): 4:18pm On Nov 24, 2014
dre11:

So what do you want then
crackers
i'm hungrygrin
kissdnt steal
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Esmeraldar: 6:22pm On Nov 24, 2014
jobsat34:

hello dear, trust ur day is good..

i was busy all thru over the weekend, and wen i was about replying ur mention, the thread was locked...

surely miss yu too dear..
Hope you are good?
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Beey(f): 5:05am On Nov 25, 2014
dre11:

Being trying something new here on nairaland
Like writing being a member of the prose and poem family and trying mah hand on it

So u mean the cold kept u away from nairaland but it didn't akeep u away from doing ur work undecided
So there's now poem writing on Nairaland? OK oh,I admit that I had been away for a while & yes cold was part of the reason but you, Jbluv55,bantino & the rest of the crew are very missable.
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by SpcAgtOko: 7:13am On Nov 25, 2014
Jbluv55:
Dre11 baba o grin. I hail o, I go soon land gidigba wink.

SpcAgtOko sweetheart mi, you know I love you kiss.

Make I run go finish some tasks wink.

*kisses* Love you kiss

1 Like

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by SpcAgtOko: 7:14am On Nov 25, 2014
Caseless:
Africanapple!
Dre
jbluv
stenon
april
lagunna
.......gudmorning!

I am here. tongue
Nairaland is boring.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Bantino(m): 9:27am On Nov 25, 2014
Beey:
So there's now poem writing on Nairaland? OK oh,I admit that I had been away for a while & yes cold was part of the reason but you, Jbluv55,bantino & the rest of the crew are very missable.

Hello Beey; it's been a long time.. How are you doing today? Missed you too kiss kiss
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Beey(f): 4:08pm On Nov 25, 2014
Bantino:

Hello Beey; it's been a long time.. How are you doing today? Missed you too kiss kiss
)Iam doing well & yes it's been a minute.So what have you been up to while I was away?

1 Like

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by BreezyRita(f): 7:12pm On Nov 25, 2014
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Nobody: 8:47am On Nov 26, 2014
And who padlocked you mouth?

BreezyRita:
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by AfricanApple(f): 11:10am On Nov 26, 2014
Caseless:
Africanapple!
Dre
jbluv
stenon
april
lagunna
.......gudmorning!
hmm
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Caseless: 7:15am On Nov 27, 2014
AfricanApple:
hmm
i'm sorry, sucre! Check ur mail.
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by 9icegee: 10:17am On Nov 27, 2014
sad lipsrsealed
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by BreezyRita(f): 3:58pm On Nov 27, 2014
9icegee:
sad lipsrsealed

And who padlocked your mouth? grin
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Nobody: 5:46pm On Nov 27, 2014
BreezyRita:

And who padlocked your mouth? grin

Lol, you no answer your own and you dey ask anoda persn
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by BreezyRita(f): 9:13pm On Nov 27, 2014
ShahzadNonso:

Lol, you no answer your own and you dey ask anoda persn

Lol.... Let him answer first
How are you??
This place is dry..........
Where's Dre11, Jbluv55??
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by SpcAgtOko: 5:53am On Nov 28, 2014
BreezyRita:

How are you??
Where's Dre11, Jbluv55??

Me and JB have been a little...*ahem*busy grin

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by BreezyRita(f): 6:07am On Nov 28, 2014
SpcAgtOko:

Me and JB have been a little...*ahem*busy grin

I see...... Hope I didn't interrupt anything smiley smiley??
So you disappeared and took him with you? Biko, bring him back o. No. You guys should come back!
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Nobody: 8:11am On Nov 28, 2014
Lmao. I'm good o (and bored).
And I was thinking that I'm the only 1 dt tot dt this place is dry, Coman take me out na wink

BreezyRita:

How are you??
Where's Dre11, Jbluv55??

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (818) (819) (820) (821) (822) (823) (824) ... (890) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.