Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,167 members, 7,957,364 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 11:34 AM

Random Quotes About The 72 Virgins Muslims Get - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Random Quotes About The 72 Virgins Muslims Get (926 Views)

144 Virgins To Organise Birthday Party For Olumba Olumba Obu In Calabar / I Want To Know More About The 72 Virgin Doctrine / Does The Koran Really Promise Islamic Martyrs 72 Virgins? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Random Quotes About The 72 Virgins Muslims Get by Ijawboi(m): 9:50am On Aug 09, 2014
1) Personally, I'd love to see the look on a suicide bombers face as he is presented with the reward of 72 virgins, whilst at the same moment realising the consequences of blowing his cock off.

2) I just don't get Al Qaeda.
Anyone motivated by the promise of sex with 72 virgins, clearly hasn't had sex with ONE virgin. All that wriggling, bleeding and crying. Plus you've got all that running just to catch one.

3) I can understand why Muslims are so highly motivated to carry out terrorist attacks, they are promised 72 virgins when they go to heaven. A fine reward, I'm sure we'll all agree.
But for those virgins... heaven isn't exactly what
they expected is it?
"You be a good little girl, you must always wear a burka, you must always wear a veil. You may not go to school, you may not get a job, you may not learn to read, you may not vote, drive, dance, play games or listen to music. You must live a life of absolute humility and celibacy. Then when you die you will go to heaven.......where you will be raped by evil terrorists and be their sex slave for the rest of eternity."

4) Tonight there are 72 virgins saying, "Oh, hell no!"

5) 72 Virgins dating service for Muslims. The relationship is
up to you, we just arrange the meeting. Allah Akbar….

6) I don't know why these Muslims keep saying they're
against gambling. Blowing yourself up for the promise of rivers of milk and honey, and some rather vague references to 72 virgins, seems a pretty big gamble to me.

7) What happens if a Muslim dies of ebola? Well, he doesn't get his 72 virgins.

cool What the martyred Muslims didn't realize, was that the 72 virgins were supposed to be shared between all of them.

9) Hamas have realised that the 72 hour ceasefire was nothing compared to the 72 virgins they've been promised!

10) I know i'll probably get banned from religion section till 2072.

5 Likes

Re: Random Quotes About The 72 Virgins Muslims Get by PheezyLee(m): 9:54am On Aug 09, 2014
Blockhead, dunce! *Mtcheew
Re: Random Quotes About The 72 Virgins Muslims Get by nedu2000(m): 10:40am On Aug 09, 2014
grin grin nice one op
Re: Random Quotes About The 72 Virgins Muslims Get by Ijawboi(m): 4:08pm On Nov 23, 2016
Lol

(1) (Reply)

10 Things A Christian Should Know About Fornication/premarital Sex. / Pastor Tunde Bakare Visited Ota Shrine / The 1,726 Branches and Major Sects Of Islam -Attorney Patryk Utulu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.