Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,063 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:44 AM

What Breed Is Dis Puppy/ this puppy turned out well. - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / What Breed Is Dis Puppy/ this puppy turned out well. (7494 Views)

If You Have Been Searching For A Brindle Boerboel Puppy, This Is For You / What Breed Is This Dog, Pls? / urgently needed here..Plz What Breed Is This Puppy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Breed Is Dis Puppy/ this puppy turned out well. by itemj2k(m): 10:20am On Aug 09, 2014
My friend is giving me dis for free. He say d father is Alsatian and d mum cross breed . I need experts opinion

Re: What Breed Is Dis Puppy/ this puppy turned out well. by padeolu: 10:55am On Aug 09, 2014
Cross breed of which breeds? And how old is the puppy? The ears look alsatian, so also the mouth. But u really can't tell which breed it will later on resemble until maybe 3-5 months.

I have a puppy like that, Father-full breed rott, Mother- Aussie-Rott (cross breed). The puppy came out be an aussie-rott despite its ear not flying and having a very Box head at 4th week.

Re: What Breed Is Dis Puppy/ this puppy turned out well. by itemj2k(m): 11:18am On Aug 09, 2014
Its 8weeks old(according to what he told me)the mom is part Alsatian and not so sure of d other half
Re: What Breed Is Dis Puppy/ this puppy turned out well. by padeolu: 11:23am On Aug 09, 2014
itemj2k: Its 8weeks old(according to what he told me)the mom is part Alsatian and not so sure of d other half
just watch him for sometime and feed him well. It has features of alsatian already
Re: What Breed Is Dis Puppy/ this puppy turned out well. by itemj2k(m): 11:31am On Aug 09, 2014
Thanks man! Her cage is ready and she is going home with me today. She's been vaccinated once what feeding routine would u advice
Re: What Breed Is Dis Puppy/ this puppy turned out well. by padeolu: 11:56am On Aug 09, 2014
DHLPP vaccination right?

I feed my dogs with rice and fish and sometimes noodles and fish. They eat twice a day (morning and afternoon), I don't feed them at night. Though some people here on NL encourage raw meat but its a no-no for me and I won't encourage any breeder to feed his dog with such.

I don't know what part of Nigeria you stay but you need to get coconut oil (adin agbon), u'll be needing it to prevent mange, leache and lice, to an extent it prevents Ticke. Also you can d dog little to lick it helps with stomach issues.

Get vetzyme or any mineral supplement drugs, human drugs are useful at times (I use vetzyme for my puppy and human Bcombion + multivite for the big dogs).

Bath ur dog regularly maybe once a week or 3ice a month depending on how ur surrounding is..

If there is anyother thing u wanna know, don't hesitate to ask

1 Like

Re: What Breed Is Dis Puppy/ this puppy turned out well. by itemj2k(m): 12:07pm On Aug 09, 2014
Thanks a million, will keep u updated
Re: What Breed Is Dis Puppy/ this puppy turned out well. by hunthsmankennel: 9:32am On Aug 11, 2014
DO NOT LOOK A GIFT HORSE IN THE MOUTH SIR
Re: What Breed Is Dis Puppy/ this puppy turned out well. by itemj2k(m): 8:50pm On Oct 21, 2014
All grown up

3 Likes

Re: What Breed Is Dis Puppy/ this puppy turned out well. by lahit14(m): 8:59pm On Oct 21, 2014
padeolu:
Cross breed of which breeds? And how old is the puppy? The ears look alsatian, so also the mouth. But u really can't tell which breed it will later on resemble until maybe 3-5 months.

I have a puppy like that, Father-full breed rott, Mother- Aussie-Rott (cross breed). The puppy came out be an aussie-rott despite its ear not flying and having a very Box head at 4th week.

Na the box headed ekuke lie down soo!! Nice guy!! It looks as if he's thinking
Re: What Breed Is Dis Puppy/ this puppy turned out well. by henry007(m): 9:19pm On Oct 21, 2014
itemj2k:
All grown up
there's no chance that's a GSD mix. it's a mongrel
Re: What Breed Is Dis Puppy/ this puppy turned out well. by chydy111: 9:36pm On Oct 21, 2014
well looks cute to me oooo, and the growth rate seems OK @ 4months+ so it does have some pedigree dog gene in it but can't really say if its gsd trait cos the length ain't commensurate

2 Likes

Re: What Breed Is Dis Puppy/ this puppy turned out well. by SUNY1PIAN0: 12:12am On Oct 22, 2014
AV GIVING EVERTIN I CAN DIS PULP DNT EAT
padeolu:
DHLPP vaccination right?

I feed my dogs with rice and fish and sometimes noodles and fish. They eat twice a day (morning and afternoon), I don't feed them at night. Though some people here on NL encourage raw meat but its a no-no for me and I won't encourage any breeder to feed his dog with such.

I don't know what part of Nigeria you stay but you need to get coconut oil (adin agbon), u'll be needing it to prevent mange, leache and lice, to an extent it prevents Ticke. Also you can d dog little to lick it helps with stomach issues.

Get vetzyme or any mineral supplement drugs, human drugs are useful at times (I use vetzyme for my puppy and human Bcombion + multivite for the big dogs).

Bath ur dog regularly maybe once a week or 3ice a month depending on how ur surrounding is..

Re: What Breed Is Dis Puppy/ this puppy turned out well. by padeolu: 2:12am On Oct 22, 2014
SUNY1PIAN0:
what breed && how old is the dog?
Re: What Breed Is Dis Puppy/ this puppy turned out well. by SUNY1PIAN0: 7:13am On Oct 22, 2014
pure gsd nice female 11weeks
padeolu:
what breed && how old is the dog?
Re: What Breed Is Dis Puppy/ this puppy turned out well. by padeolu: 7:29am On Oct 22, 2014
SUNY1PIAN0:
pure gsd nice female 11weeks
what do u normally feed the pup with?

Try giving her milk n egg(raw) && maybe fish. am sure she will take that. afterwhich you deworm her.

Do u give the pup any mineral supplement?
Re: What Breed Is Dis Puppy/ this puppy turned out well. by MARKone(m): 8:11am On Oct 22, 2014
Those ears tho grin...
Re: What Breed Is Dis Puppy/ this puppy turned out well. by SUNY1PIAN0: 9:27pm On Oct 22, 2014
i av done all see oga she dnt eat but have streghten to play i av dewormed her sir
padeolu:
what do u normally feed the pup with?

Try giving her milk n egg(raw) && maybe fish. am sure she will take that. afterwhich you deworm her.

Do u give the pup any mineral supplement?
Re: What Breed Is Dis Puppy/ this puppy turned out well. by padeolu: 9:47pm On Oct 22, 2014
SUNY1PIAN0:
i av done all see oga she dnt eat but have streghten to play i av dewormed her sir
in that case, I think its more advisable you contact a vet.

Depending on ur location, there charges are considerably fair.
Re: What Breed Is Dis Puppy/ this puppy turned out well. by BOUNTYDOG(m): 9:56pm On Oct 22, 2014
What breed is this dog?
Mongrel!
You should check your reason for taking her in the 1st place,if u plan to breed with the dog then I advice u don't waste ur time and money cos in the long run its the same maintenance that you will give to a pure one that you do to this too if not more than.I mean it could even be more dan if u care and wants him as big as ur friend's pure one and so u feed more thinking u can achieve that.
2ndly if he is a male nobody will cum to use him to mate.
But ofcos if u just appreciate the gift and only need sometin in D aws to bark,then it is ok.
Re: What Breed Is Dis Puppy/ this puppy turned out well. by Mckandre(m): 9:37am On Oct 23, 2014
itemj2k:
All grown up
cute pup kiss
Re: What Breed Is Dis Puppy/ this puppy turned out well. by Seun(m): 10:05am On Oct 23, 2014
She's really cute. You should be proud of her. But yea, you shouldn't breed her, since there's no market for uniquely bred dogs.

SUNY1PIAN0:
Her short hair makes her look slim. My dog is the same way. It may be that she's naturally slim. Slim dogs tend to live longer, anyway.

Re: What Breed Is Dis Puppy/ this puppy turned out well. by Nobody: 10:40am On Oct 23, 2014
padeolu:
DHLPP vaccination right?

I dont mean to form professor or be rude but its TICK not TICKE
I believe its a typo error.

1 Like

Re: What Breed Is Dis Puppy/ this puppy turned out well. by padeolu: 12:53pm On Oct 23, 2014
Khaynet:

I dont mean to form professor or be rude but its TICK not TICKE
I believe its a typo error.
Noted.
Re: What Breed Is Dis Puppy/ this puppy turned out well. by itemj2k(m): 7:38am On Oct 25, 2014
BOUNTYDOG:
What breed is this dog?
Mongrel!
You should check your reason for taking her in the 1st place,if u plan to breed with the dog then I advice u don't waste ur time and money cos in the long run its the same maintenance that you will give to a pure one that you do to this too if not more than.I mean it could even be more dan if u care and wants him as big as ur friend's pure one and so u feed more thinking u can achieve that.
2ndly if he is a male nobody will cum to use him to mate.
But ofcos if u just appreciate the gift and only need sometin in D aws to bark,then it is ok.
. Advice taken. I don't intend to breed, she is female.
Re: What Breed Is Dis Puppy/ this puppy turned out well. by itemj2k(m): 7:44am On Oct 25, 2014
Seun:
She's really cute. You should be proud of her. But yea, you shouldn't breed her, since there's no market for uniquely bred dogs.

Her short hair makes her look slim. My dog is the same way. It may be that she's naturally slim. Slim dogs tend to live longer, anyway.

oga kpatakpata thanks and am really proud of her, the timely advice of padeolu did d magic.
Re: What Breed Is Dis Puppy/ this puppy turned out well. by itemj2k(m): 5:15pm On Nov 22, 2014
Still on the matter
Re: What Breed Is Dis Puppy/ this puppy turned out well. by itemj2k(m): 5:22pm On Nov 22, 2014
Looking beautiful by the day. House pls how can I make her to be aggressive? She is too playful

Re: What Breed Is Dis Puppy/ this puppy turned out well. by Eveezy(m): 6:30pm On Nov 22, 2014
itemj2k:
Looking beautiful by the day. House pls how can I make her to be aggressive? She is too playful
Your dog is definitely a gsd mix, probably wit a local or any oda inferior dog, bt I cn assure u it has a gsd trait in its gene, most people dt say it has no gsd trait re probably judging because of her coat colour, bt what people dnt realize is dt "No good dog has a bad coat" a dog is nt judged by its coat bt instead by temperament, structure nd so on, beta still let me be specific "a gsd is nt judged by its coat" because dere re various variations of d gsd coat, ranging frm pure white, liver, blue, black nd tan nd sable, of recent tyms d mixture of a white gsd nd black nd tan has resulted in golden sable wit touch of tan nd black jst lyk urs here, the structure of ur dog shows its nt a pure gsd bt if we were goin to do a genetic test, am quite sure GSD is in its linage. I personally have a pure GSD which is Golden sable wit patches of tan nd black, his moda was a giant white gsd nd father black nd tan, d coat typ is ofcourse different from urs since myn is a pure has a double coat nd seems more plush, he is far bigger in size nd structure as at wen he was 4 month bt d coat colour is similar to urs, u cn check kuzee thread on hw to mk ur dog aggresive, I gave him some advice dere on pg 1. I also posted 2 pics of my dog dere at 3 month plus nd 4 month plus dere on page 3

1 Like

Re: What Breed Is Dis Puppy/ this puppy turned out well. by kuzee(m): 8:30pm On Nov 22, 2014
henry007:
there's no chance that's a GSD mix. it's a mongrel
pipe down drew..wat do u knw bout a mongrel?
he simply said the father is an alsatian,xo dat alone rule out..
a mongrel always shows a trait of white hair in their tail or legs....
very cute looking dog...

1 Like

Re: What Breed Is Dis Puppy/ this puppy turned out well. by Seun(m): 8:33pm On Nov 22, 2014
itemj2k:
She is a puppy. A puppy is a dog-child. They are playful by nature. At this age, that's what you want. They become aggressive with maturity.
Re: What Breed Is Dis Puppy/ this puppy turned out well. by henry007(m): 11:08pm On Nov 22, 2014
kuzee:

pipe down drew..wat do u knw bout a mongrel?
he simply said the father is an alsatian,xo dat alone rule out..
a mongrel always shows a trait of white hair in their tail or legs....
very cute looking dog...
it's obviously not 50% GSD that's why I said so

(1) (2) (Reply)

Teesyn Dog's Fattening Feed (the Most Effective And Fast Working Fattening Means / German Shepherd Long Coat For Sale- Very Agile / Gett'n Nicky Pregnant (estrus stage)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.