Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,292 members, 7,957,745 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 07:01 PM

S Africa To Sue Citizens Serving Israel. Military - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / S Africa To Sue Citizens Serving Israel. Military (766 Views)

“prepare For Nuclear War” Russia Warns Citizens As US Tanks Flood Into Europe / Mandela Movie Smashes S.africa Box Office Record / America To Force-implant Mark Of The Beast 666 In Citizens By March 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

S Africa To Sue Citizens Serving Israel. Military by Nobody: 12:02pm On Aug 09, 2014
South African authorities have warned that
they will prosecute nationals who serve in the
Israeli military.
South Africa’s Defense Department said earlier this
week that it has granted no permission to any South
African citizen to take part in Israel’s military
aggression against the besieged Gaza Strip, the
Independent Online reported.
The official warning comes after Action Forum in
Support of Palestine, a pro-Palestinian advocacy
group, opened a case against a South African
national for participating in the Israeli operation
against Gaza.
The group said it is now planning to similarly
prosecute at least four other South Africans serving
in the Israeli military.
This comes as the Israeli regime resumed its
onslaught on the Gaza Strip on Friday after the
expiry of a 72-hour truce between Tel Aviv and the
Palestinian resistance movement Hamas.
More than 1,900 Palestinians, including more than
400 children, have been killed and over 9,500 others
wounded since the Israeli military first launched its
brutal military aggression against the blockaded
coastal enclave on July 8.
According to a report, published by the Euro-Mid
Observer for Human Rights last month, about 6,000
foreign mercenaries are currently fighting within the
Israeli army. Hamas officials also say they have killed
a number of foreign soldiers operating alongside the
Israeli army.
http://edition.presstv.ir/mobile/detail.aspx?id=374621
Re: S Africa To Sue Citizens Serving Israel. Military by Nobody: 12:23pm On Aug 09, 2014
Re: S Africa To Sue Citizens Serving Israel. Military by Nobody: 12:23pm On Aug 09, 2014
What are this once feeling like sef?

After they will ask Israel for forgiveness

As at now! Israel is busy fighting terror groups, after the fight then they will face this "I too know" of a country.
Re: S Africa To Sue Citizens Serving Israel. Military by Nobody: 1:10pm On Aug 09, 2014
South Africans know hw oppression is

1 Like

Re: S Africa To Sue Citizens Serving Israel. Military by Helghast: 11:48pm On Aug 09, 2014
U.N. Inspectors Find 20 #Hamas Rockets Hidden in #Gaza School http://shariaunveiled./2014/07/18/u-n… Hamas is a terrorist organisation and its a shame the S.A government the people we voted for would rather succumb to political pressure then to do the right thing, once this whole islamic nonsense takes over the middle east where do they think these people are going to go next. S.A Government is too worried about pleasing people than to do what makes sense, as a Black Atheist South African if I could i would also go and join the IDF to help stop the tyranny of Islam, look at what's going on in Iraq, people being slaughtered like animals women having their throats slit and bled into buckets under the name of Islam

1 Like

Re: S Africa To Sue Citizens Serving Israel. Military by charlos14: 6:21am On Aug 10, 2014
Helghast: U.N. Inspectors Find 20 #Hamas Rockets Hidden in #Gaza School http://shariaunveiled./2014/07/18/u-n… Hamas is a terrorist organisation and its a shame the S.A government the people we voted for would rather succumb to political pressure then to do the right thing, once this whole islamic nonsense takes over the middle east where do they think these people are going to go next. S.A Government is too worried about pleasing people than to do what makes sense, as a Black Atheist South African if I could i would also go and join the IDF to help stop the tyranny of Islam, look at what's going on in Iraq, people being slaughtered like animals women having their throats slit and bled into buckets under the name of Islam

dumb south african goverment..... I would also fight for the idf and protect israel against any group bound on destroying it and its people.......
All these mthafvcker need to go back in time and remember that israel was dirt but through hard work...... Israel have rose again and now all the ugly asses are pissed
Re: S Africa To Sue Citizens Serving Israel. Military by Nobody: 10:17am On Aug 10, 2014
S/A taking a moral stand against the genocide
Re: S Africa To Sue Citizens Serving Israel. Military by Helghast: 10:50am On Aug 10, 2014
charlos14:

dumb south african goverment..... I would also fight for the idf and protect israel against any group bound on destroying it and its people.......
All these mthafvcker need to go back in time and remember that israel was dirt but through hard work...... Israel have rose again and now all the ugly asses are pissed

I wouldn't say it a dumb decision its a decision base on morality as they do not want to take sides in the matter hence why they "condemn the killing of civilians" and don't condemn israel for defending itself, plus Israel resembles the Apartheid Government and they also had strong ties with the Apartheid government that's why S.A is try distance itself for them.
Re: S Africa To Sue Citizens Serving Israel. Military by Nobody: 7:20pm On Aug 10, 2014
SA

(1) (Reply)

China Blasts: Tianjin Port City Rocked By Explosions Photos / Putin Ally Says Chechen Spies Infiltrate Islamic State In Syria | Reuters. / South Sudan: 5 Years After Independence In Chaos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.