Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,951 members, 7,817,791 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:47 PM

Max Payne - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Max Payne (1398 Views)

Man Lifts Bag Of Rice With His Teeth On Toni Payne's Show / Video + Picture: Man Lifts 50kg Bag Of Rice With His Teeth On Toni Payne's Show / Tyler Perry House Of Payne (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Max Payne by chiogo(f): 4:51pm On Oct 18, 2008
Who has seen it??
Re: Max Payne by spikedcylinder: 3:51pm On Oct 23, 2008
I have.

Crap movie. undecided undecided
Re: Max Payne by chiogo(f): 8:19pm On Oct 26, 2008
Really?? I thought it was ok

Or maybe it's because i don't like regretting stuff I spend my money on.

Ok, who else has seen the movie?? anybody??
Re: Max Payne by SeanT21(f): 3:43am On Oct 27, 2008
When did it come out?

What is the storyline?
Re: Max Payne by chiogo(f): 8:10pm On Oct 27, 2008
It came out on the 17th, I think.

It was basically about mysterious deaths about some drug, which makes one feel superior when taken.
Re: Max Payne by Raymond88(m): 8:19pm On Oct 27, 2008
No spoilers pleeeeeeeease. . . tongue
Re: Max Payne by chiogo(f): 8:30pm On Oct 27, 2008
That was exactly what I was avoiding. Anywayz, you can't make out anything from my description. tongue
Re: Max Payne by werty: 7:10am On Oct 28, 2008
The movie was kool!!!
Re: Max Payne by spikedcylinder: 8:57am On Oct 28, 2008
chiogo:

Really?? I thought it was ok

Or maybe it's because i don't like regretting stuff I spend my money on.

Ok, who else has seen the movie?? anybody??

Well, I spent my money on this one and I regret it. It was utter crap jor! angry
Re: Max Payne by SeanT21(f): 3:56pm On Oct 28, 2008
spikedcylinder:

Well, I spent my money on this one and I regret it. It was utter crap jor! angry

Please support Your reasoning.

Why was it crap? Was The Plot confusing?
Re: Max Payne by iice(f): 4:32pm On Oct 31, 2008
Non gamers don't really get the movie.
It's ok. Cinematography was great compared to Hitman. Fight scenes sucked compared to Hitman. Com'on this is max payne! Action! Ughhh.
Can't wait for Solace
Re: Max Payne by spikedcylinder: 6:32pm On Oct 31, 2008
SeanT21:

Please support Your reasoning.

Why was it crap? Was The Plot confusing?

The plot wasn't confusing, it was boring.

What was with the continuity? One minute there are demons everywhere and the next minute they are gone. Seriously? undecided
Re: Max Payne by texazzpete(m): 7:22pm On Oct 31, 2008
It's a movie based on a game. if you haven't played the games, some things are bound to suck.

Anyway, it was critically panned, so i know what to expect.
Re: Max Payne by ExInferis(m): 1:53pm On Nov 01, 2008
there are NO monsters/demons in the game.
Re: Max Payne by chiogo(f): 7:53pm On Nov 01, 2008
Huh, it was based on a game ?? What game is that, video game?

Well, I haven't played in a while but I kind@ got the plot. But now, I dunno.
Re: Max Payne by Raymond88(m): 7:57pm On Nov 01, 2008
Please tell me they used the bullet time effect from the game!
Re: Max Payne by Shaz(f): 2:40am On Nov 02, 2008
The Max Payne game series started in 2001, if memory serves right. The movie is a lil drab for moi, I don't know why.
Re: Max Payne by spikedcylinder: 4:32pm On Nov 02, 2008
I have played the game (and still do). Maybe thats why it was so disappointing. undecided
Re: Max Payne by chiogo(f): 5:10pm On Nov 02, 2008
Shaz:

The Max Payne game series started in 2001, if memory serves right. The movie is a little drab for moi, I don't know why.
Oh yeah. . You did mention it has a game. That's weird. . the game came out in 2001

and they just did the movie.
Re: Max Payne by Phemour: 4:37pm On Nov 03, 2008
i once play the game it was really tough, how can i get it again pls
Re: Max Payne by vescucci(m): 11:27am On Nov 04, 2008
I played both installments of Max Payne on PC. I liked the storyline in both of them. Especially the first. Sounded like something Frank Miller would write, draw (is there a word for what he does?) depict. Anyways from what I hear of the film, I'll see it if I can just to satisfy my curiousity. I dunno where they got the demon bits from. Except if Payne was hallucinating in the film. Either way they've spoiled my guy's persona. The Maximum Pain in bad guys' collective asses
Re: Max Payne by Shaz(f): 7:23pm On Nov 04, 2008
chiogo:

Oh yeah. . You did mention it has a game. That's weird. . the game came out in 2001

and they just did the movie.
Yeah.

PHEMOUR:

i once play the game it was really tough, how can i get it again please
awww. . you missed, dude. it wasn't really that tough, though.

vescucci:

I played both installments of Max Payne on PC. I liked the storyline in both of them. Especially the first. Sounded like something Frank Miller would write, draw (is there a word for what he does?) depict. Anyways from what I hear of the film, I'll see it if I can just to satisfy my curiousity. I don't know where they got the demon bits from. Except if Payne was hallucinating in the film. Either way they've spoiled my guy's persona. The Maximum Pain in bad guys' collective asses

Lol. . yeah, true say.

(1) (Reply)

Hollywwod Superstar, Caroline Chikezie Finally Acts A Nollywood Movie / Marketing Your Nollywood Movie?: How to make your Nollywood movie sell quick / Download The Originals Season 4 Episode 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.