Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,127 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:47 PM

Glo Launches 3-in-1 Recharge Option - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Glo Launches 3-in-1 Recharge Option (4913 Views)

Glo Launches Another Whooping Data Plan, Will You Rock It? / Glo Launches 'Glo Gista' 15 Kobo Per Second New Tariff / GLO Launches 'GBAM Hi Five' 5 Kobo Per Second New Tariff (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Glo Launches 3-in-1 Recharge Option by JideTheBlogger(m): 12:06pm On Aug 09, 2014
Glo has unveiled a unique 3-in-1 Recharge Option to make the process of loading regular airtime credit, international calling packs and data bundles more convenient for its subscribers.

The 3-in-1 recharge option gives its customers the convenience of topping up their airtime credit for various services directly without going through the process of first topping up their prepaid accounts before‎ allocating the airtime for data bundles or international calls.

Launching the 3-in-1 recharge option at the Mike Adenuga Towers in Lagos, Head of Operations, Bisi Koleoso, said the company decided to simplify the airtime recharge process in order to provide customers with more convenient options in line with its avowed commitment to put subscribers first in everything.

“Under the new arrangement, customers who want to directly top up and add to their main balance should dial *123*PIN#, while those interested in directly buying a data bundle without cramming codes should dial *223*PIN#. Similarly, subscribers wishing to load International Direct Dialing (IDD) packs should dial *323*PIN#,” Koleoso added.

Koleoso also disclosed that customers who use the *223*PIN# option to load a data bundle will get an extra 385MB of data when they load a N1000 credit instead of the 350 MB of free data they would have received if they had used the conventional recharge option to load the same N1000 recharge credit.

http://www.mobilitaria.com/2014/08/glo-subscribers-top-up-airtime-directly-for-data.html
Re: Glo Launches 3-in-1 Recharge Option by Nobody: 12:11pm On Aug 09, 2014
I am done with GLO. their network sucks.rubbish internet and services. I thought they will improve as a loyal fan but they kept dissapointing. best of luck to them.

1 Like

Re: Glo Launches 3-in-1 Recharge Option by Nobody: 12:12pm On Aug 09, 2014
Ok we af had no price reduction for data?
Re: Glo Launches 3-in-1 Recharge Option by JideTheBlogger(m): 12:18pm On Aug 09, 2014
4bobo: I am done with GLO. their network sucks.rubbish internet and services. I thought they will improve as a loyal fan but they kept disappointing. best of luck to them.

disappointing you? how?
Re: Glo Launches 3-in-1 Recharge Option by JideTheBlogger(m): 12:19pm On Aug 09, 2014
aze: Ok we af had no price reduction for data?

you get extra 385MB of data if you recharge with *223*PIN# as seen above
Re: Glo Launches 3-in-1 Recharge Option by Nobody: 12:22pm On Aug 09, 2014
All na waaash!
Wot we need is android data..
Glo take note angry
i gat no time 4 confused network lyke glo....
Flexing with my airtel joor.

2 Likes

Re: Glo Launches 3-in-1 Recharge Option by Nobody: 12:30pm On Aug 09, 2014
JideTheBlogger:

you get extra 385MB of data if you recharge with *223*PIN# as seen above

Bro dat is nt good enuf. A Nigerian coy behaving like an Indian or South African Coy that is morally debased.
Re: Glo Launches 3-in-1 Recharge Option by JideTheBlogger(m): 12:34pm On Aug 09, 2014
aze:

Bro dat is nt good enuf. A Nigerian coy behaving like an Indian or South African Coy that is morally debased.

so what do you think will be good enough?
Re: Glo Launches 3-in-1 Recharge Option by kultimate009: 12:40pm On Aug 09, 2014
I've got one word for Glo.... RUBBISH....
Re: Glo Launches 3-in-1 Recharge Option by Nobody: 12:48pm On Aug 09, 2014
JideTheBlogger:

so what do you think will be good enough?

They should take a cue from MTN SME Data share plan resellers on NL.

Glo should package affordable data plans like 1gb for #700

1 Like

Re: Glo Launches 3-in-1 Recharge Option by Nobody: 1:58pm On Aug 09, 2014
aze:

They should take a cue from MTN SME Data share plan resellers on NL.

Glo should package affordable data plans like 1gb for #700

exactly, if possible #500 for 1gb
Re: Glo Launches 3-in-1 Recharge Option by obosirow: 2:59pm On Aug 09, 2014
Ha ha ha for this 9ja? This cannot go out except by prayer and fasting.... Start now!
Re: Glo Launches 3-in-1 Recharge Option by JideTheBlogger(m): 3:59pm On Aug 09, 2014
balamz: exactly, if possible #500 for 1gb

It will happen someday. Believe....
Re: Glo Launches 3-in-1 Recharge Option by Nobody: 5:11pm On Aug 09, 2014
JideTheBlogger:

It will happen someday. Believe....
yea oooo

1 Like

Re: Glo Launches 3-in-1 Recharge Option by austinoeze(m): 5:24pm On Aug 09, 2014
booked
Re: Glo Launches 3-in-1 Recharge Option by Blackchampion(m): 10:07pm On Aug 09, 2014
Glo was my best until i started getn cheaper MTN data subscriptions from EnterPro.

2 Likes

Re: Glo Launches 3-in-1 Recharge Option by Tolzeal(m): 10:30pm On Aug 09, 2014
JideTheBlogger: Glo has unveiled a unique 3-in-1 Recharge Option to make the process of loading regular airtime credit, international calling packs and data bundles more convenient for its subscribers.

The 3-in-1 recharge option gives its customers the convenience of topping up their airtime credit for various services directly without going through the process of first topping up their prepaid accounts before‎ allocating the airtime for data bundles or international calls.

Launching the 3-in-1 recharge option at the Mike Adenuga Towers in Lagos, Head of Operations, Bisi Koleoso, said the company decided to simplify the airtime recharge process in order to provide customers with more convenient options in line with its avowed commitment to put subscribers first in everything.

“Under the new arrangement, customers who want to directly top up and add to their main balance should dial *123*PIN#, while those interested in directly buying a data bundle without cramming codes should dial *223*PIN#. Similarly, subscribers wishing to load International Direct Dialing (IDD) packs should dial *323*PIN#,” Koleoso added.

Koleoso also disclosed that customers who use the *223*PIN# option to load a data bundle will get an extra 385MB of data when they load a N1000 credit instead of the 350 MB of free data they would have received if they had used the conventional recharge option to load the same N1000 recharge credit.

http://www.mobilitaria.com/2014/08/glo-subscribers-top-up-airtime-directly-for-data.html

JIDE PLEASE TELL ME IF I LOAD FIVE N200 Recharge pin with That code, I will still be qualified?
Re: Glo Launches 3-in-1 Recharge Option by EnterPRO: 11:03pm On Aug 09, 2014
nice one.

can't wait to try it out.
Re: Glo Launches 3-in-1 Recharge Option by solutions2itech(m): 11:47pm On Aug 09, 2014
Tolzeal:

when u load 1k airtime cnt u get it, not loading 2h 5times it aint posible

JIDE PLEASE TELL ME IF I LOAD FIVE N200 Recharge pin with That code, I will still be qualified?
Re: Glo Launches 3-in-1 Recharge Option by JideTheBlogger(m): 12:12am On Aug 10, 2014
Tolzeal:

qualified for what ?
Re: Glo Launches 3-in-1 Recharge Option by softheart4love(m): 10:21am On Jan 02, 2016
balamz:
exactly, if possible #500 for 1gb

Pls is MTN giving out 1gb for 500 Pls what is the code for activation

(1) (Reply)

Why is my android phone so slow in loading contacts / Between Hauwei And Xiaomi And Gionee Which Is A Better Buy, My Budget Is 75k / Beware Of Latest Tricks From Glo With Glo Bolt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.