Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,550 members, 7,816,337 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:45 AM

Yabatech Post Utme, Nd Part Time, HND Full & Part Time - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Yabatech Post Utme, Nd Part Time, HND Full & Part Time (578 Views)

YABATECH 2014/2015 PART TIME ND/HND And FULL TIME HND / Yabatech Ond/hnd Part Time/hnd Full Time Form Is Out: Apply Now / Laspotech Part Time (nd) And (hnd), Full Time (hnd) Forms Are Out. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Yabatech Post Utme, Nd Part Time, HND Full & Part Time by esowande: 12:57pm On Aug 09, 2014
This is to inform all Unified Tertiary
Matriculation Examination (UTME)
candidates who have applied for
admission into Yaba College of
Technology as First Choice and Second
Choice that the 2014 Post UTME
screening exercise will hold on Friday,
5th � Saturday, 6 th September 2014 .
The screening is open to those
candidates who chose Yaba College of
Technology and have scored 150 and
above for ND Full Time and 180 and
above for 1 ST DEGREE (NSUKKA) in
the 2014/2015 UTME.

All candidates are hereby requested to
visit the College website
www.yabatech.edu.ng for application
details. Application will commence
from 4 th August 2014 and close on
2nd September, 2014 .

DIRECT ENTRY CANDIDATES
Candidates for the Direct Entry into
Bachelors� Degree Programmes in
School of Technical Education being
run in affiliation with University of
Nigeria, Nsukka, who must have
applied through the Joint Admission
and Matriculation Board (JAMB) are
required to be checking the College
Portal for information on their
screening.

METHOD OF APPLICATION
All candidates should visit the College
website www.yabatech.edu.ng and
click on �Post UTME Application
2014� and complete the application
process appropriately.
Applicants are to pay One thousand,
five hundred Naira (N 1,500.00) for the
Post UTME Test and Result checking the practical question for N 1, 000

Making N2, 500 but be rest assured that you will have to pay more cos of registration fee, it a fact......

For your easier and error free registration, call me up on 07064464261,08128787589 or BBM on 7B3C95FC,
Twitter handle @oreoluwa_sb

I am not new to this as i have been doing this for a couple of years now giving information on the post utme for previous years.

https://www.nairaland.com/980531/yabatech-part-time-hnd-form

https://www.nairaland.com/1789610/yabatech-pt-form-nd-hnd

https://www.nairaland.com/1844152/yabatech-pt-ft-form-out

every steps to be taken to obtain the post utme form, past question, exam details, result checking, change of course form and all other admission procedures as it may concern YABATECH trust me to get u informed for all these.......

For those of you who might want to opt for PART TIME either ND/HND and for the HND FULL TIME as well you are well guided as well as i will be keeping u in close tab as to how u can go about it.
I will do all my possible best for u all to ensure u have a hitch free encounter throughout the period.

Distance would never be a barrier as to how u can obtain the form and u can always ask me any question relating to the screening and surely u will be getting prompt answers.

For your easier and error free registration, call me up on 07064464261,08128787589 or BBM on 7B3C95FC
Twitter handle @oreoluwa_sb
Re: Yabatech Post Utme, Nd Part Time, HND Full & Part Time by tobillionaire(m): 1:50pm On Aug 09, 2014
bros pls can u help me buy d p.ume form
Re: Yabatech Post Utme, Nd Part Time, HND Full & Part Time by esowande: 2:56pm On Aug 10, 2014
yes @tobillionaire i can help u get d form, u can reach me on d contacts below for d process and more info

(1) (Reply)

Imo State University To Hold Exam Today Sunday 10th August. / Feeling creative?Try out the elite Japanese art of Haiku; Nigerian themed / Need Some Help Friends...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.