Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,110 members, 7,825,504 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 04:25 PM

Wife Keeps Ex Boyfriend Phone Number - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Wife Keeps Ex Boyfriend Phone Number (5772 Views)

Wife Keeps Marriage Going With Death Threat / Help!! My Brothers Wife Keeps Finding Faults In Everything I Do!!! / Should A Married Woman Accept A Gift From Her Ex Boyfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wife Keeps Ex Boyfriend Phone Number by JEITO: 6:32pm On Aug 10, 2014
Stoping being insecure@OP abi u banana her enter d marriage?
Re: Wife Keeps Ex Boyfriend Phone Number by ireneidiva(f): 6:35pm On Aug 10, 2014
ibizgirl: Quietly delete the number and apologise to her if she gets angry. I really don't know but I believe it's difficult to be a close friend with an ex.
Is that how your husband treats you? I'm sorry for you.

1 Like

Re: Wife Keeps Ex Boyfriend Phone Number by Nobody: 6:55pm On Aug 10, 2014
help her block d guys number so dat if he calls she won't see d calls.
Re: Wife Keeps Ex Boyfriend Phone Number by ibizgirl(f): 10:36pm On Aug 10, 2014
My husband has no need to treat me this way cause I don't keep encourage communication with an ex. If you encourage communication with your ex then I am sorry for you.

ireneidiva:
Is that how your husband treats you? I'm sorry for you.
Re: Wife Keeps Ex Boyfriend Phone Number by dre11(m): 10:59pm On Aug 10, 2014
Thats why i always have this watchword....

What u don't see, doesn't kill u or u start having 1000 though about it

it all borders on trust and respect
Re: Wife Keeps Ex Boyfriend Phone Number by DukeNija(m): 1:30am On Aug 11, 2014
Daresh:

Whats the big deal? If she has his number and so? Does it mean she is climbing his d1ck?

Take it easy. Don't fuel the flame, it hasn't gotten to that.
Re: Wife Keeps Ex Boyfriend Phone Number by traware(m): 11:32am On Aug 11, 2014
Daresh:

Whats the big deal? If she has his number and so? Does it mean she is climbing his d1ck?
Yes because whores never retire...they only go on vacations.@OP Never trust a womans' advice not to be in her own self-serving interest.The women on this thread defending/supporting your wife are doing exactly thesame thing your wife is doing that is why they are defending/supporting her action.Never ever believe or trust women

3 Likes

Re: Wife Keeps Ex Boyfriend Phone Number by cococandy(f): 12:00pm On Aug 11, 2014
grin grin
I've stopped being surprised by that double standards
aisha2: Na wa, it shouldnt surprise me anymore but it still does.
Just a few days ago a woman wrote here how she checked her husbands phone and found him sending naked pictures and she wasnt even comforted for her pain rather blamed for "invasion of privacy shocked sad sad.
"What were you looking for?" "seek and you shall find" " dont touch his phone. Avoid High blood pressure"
Today a man went through his wives phone and found not nak-ed pictures or initimate conversations just an exes phone number and the world is coming to a standstill. No one is asking why he invaded her "privacy" or asking him to pray and fast so she wont call the ex.

The double standard very glaring is always a wonder

3 Likes

Re: Wife Keeps Ex Boyfriend Phone Number by Daresh(f): 12:12pm On Aug 11, 2014
traware: Yes because whores never retire...they only go on vacations.@OP Never trust a womans' advice not to be in her own self-serving interest.The women on this thread defending/supporting your wife are doing exactly thesame thing your wife is doing that is why they are defending/supporting her action.Never ever believe or trust women

If the OP doesn't trust his wife why did he marry her? Why will u marry a LovePeddler on vacation?

4 Likes

Re: Wife Keeps Ex Boyfriend Phone Number by traware(m): 1:22pm On Aug 11, 2014
Daresh:

If the OP doesn't trust his wife why did he marry her? Why will u marry a LovePeddler on vacation?
Madam,I have seen straight-up whores both home and abroad, getting married to pleasant,reasonable men and the men having no knowledge of their wives shady pasts.How could he have known his wife is a LovePeddler?Aren't women masters and experts at pretence,lies and secrets?The OP himself must be a 'softie' that's why his wife dey take am do mumu.Nigerian men of 30years ago would have thrown her ar.se out of the house tay tay instead of coming to a forum to seek for advice on how to run their homes.Men clearly don't know how to be men anymore thesame goes for women

2 Likes

Re: Wife Keeps Ex Boyfriend Phone Number by ibizgirl(f): 1:42pm On Aug 11, 2014
Bros don't generalize it swings both ways. We have seen instances where "responsible" men died and wife turns up with children in most cases know to his friends and family. So what do you call that. Treat the issue and don't generalize.

traware: Madam,I have seen straight-up whores both home and abroad, getting married to pleasant,reasonable men and the men having no knowledge of their wives shady pasts.How could he have known his wife is a LovePeddler?Aren't women masters and experts at pretence,lies and secrets?The OP himself must be a 'softie' that's why his wife dey take am do mumu.Nigerian men of 30years ago would have thrown her ar.se out of the house tay tay instead of coming to a forum to seek for advice on how to run their homes.Men clearly don't know how to be men anymore thesame goes for women

6 Likes

Re: Wife Keeps Ex Boyfriend Phone Number by traware(m): 2:36pm On Aug 11, 2014
ibizgirl: Bros don't generalize it swings both ways. We have seen instances where "responsible" men died and wife turns up with children in most cases know to his friends and family. So what do you call that. Treat the issue and don't generalize.

First of all,I am not your fuccking 'bros'.Secondly,I analysed the issue but since you are too dumb to understand my analysis,you then tell me to 'treat the issue and stop generalizing'...YOU'RE TRULY MAD!!!! for that comment.Better put up another senseless post and get six hundred 'likes' from your 'sisters in arms' and male pets and report me to the moderator to be banned or have my posts deleted.Once again,YOU'RE MAD!!!!for your stu.pid post. Fuccking,arrogant dumbcu.nt

2 Likes

Re: Wife Keeps Ex Boyfriend Phone Number by generalissimo(m): 2:47pm On Aug 11, 2014
Daresh:

Why keeping it in the first place? If that Ex guy is so precious to her to be kept close in her life, why did she marry someone else? You ladies want happy homes but u just dont know how to get it, instead u start the problem u cannot finish and end up at the receiving end
Re: Wife Keeps Ex Boyfriend Phone Number by generalissimo(m): 2:58pm On Aug 11, 2014
babyme1: I have my ex number and he has mine. No big deal if you trust your wife
Eh!!! As many as ur Ex- are!!! Your fonebook must be full by now o. Well, why wont u be keeping their fone nos when u didnt have any tangible reason for leaving all of them other than 'flat' FINANCIAL STATUS. Keep deceiving urself.....mchewww
Re: Wife Keeps Ex Boyfriend Phone Number by generalissimo(m): 3:12pm On Aug 11, 2014
GboyegaD: Does it mean when you quit a relationship you are no longer friends with the person? If your past relationships were not built on sex I truly do not see reasons to be bothered. People quit relationships because they do not see it working out the way they want but that doesn't mean you can't be friends anymore.
Nah! My bro why do we like to deceive ourselves? Ore ki ni aja n ba ekun se? When u are married, u are obliged to forget about your past romance. Keeping ur Ex conatcts interpretes to emotional cheating. It is only those who have cheating tendencies that disregard this fact
Re: Wife Keeps Ex Boyfriend Phone Number by bablononi(m): 3:14pm On Aug 11, 2014
ibizgirl: Quietly delete the number and apologise to her if she gets angry. I really don't know but I believe it's difficult to be a close friend with an ex.
tar it doesnt work.she wud definitely know it off hand
Re: Wife Keeps Ex Boyfriend Phone Number by generalissimo(m): 3:30pm On Aug 11, 2014
Kanwulia: Marriage nor be jail sentence or life term!
IF YOU DON'T LIKE WHAT YOU SEE. . . LEAVE!
No need to come to NL to make noise!
Period! kiss

Make I catch my phone for any man hand. . .HUSBAND OR NOT!
You go see wetin I go take your eye and nose smell that day!
Sheeeeeeeeeeesh!!!!

Me nor kia wetin dey for ya phone.
If you nor wan to marry. . .COMOT FOR MY HOUSE!
Simple!!!! cool

All these CONTROL FREAKS wey nor dey meihn dem bissness!

ANODA REDUNDANT TOPIC! Mtchew!
I seriously doubt u having a relationship and even if u have any, it is probably one of those all 'SeX' n 'cash' type. U may not really understand what we are saying here. Try and get someone who really cares about u, who is not only interested in sleeping with u, and who doesnt keep as many of 'u' as possible and come back to comment here.
Re: Wife Keeps Ex Boyfriend Phone Number by GboyegaD(m): 3:39pm On Aug 11, 2014
generalissimo: Nah! My bro why do we like to deceive ourselves? Ore ki ni aja n ba ekun se? When u are married, u are obliged to forget about your past romance. Keeping ur Ex conatcts interpretes to emotional cheating. It is only those who have cheating tendencies that disregard this fact

I still believe it is because most of our relationships are built on sex and that is why we all feel the only friendship between the opposite sex is that of intimacy.

3 Likes

Re: Wife Keeps Ex Boyfriend Phone Number by generalissimo(m): 3:47pm On Aug 11, 2014
traware: Yes because whores never retire...they only go on vacations.@OP Never trust a womans' advice not to be in her own self-serving interest.The women on this thread defending/supporting your wife are doing exactly thesame thing your wife is doing that is why they are defending/supporting her action.Never ever believe or trust women
grin
grin grin grin LWKMD here o!!! Retirement for LovePeddler ke? Dem no dey retire o
Re: Wife Keeps Ex Boyfriend Phone Number by Nobody: 4:27pm On Aug 11, 2014
aisha2: Na wa, it shouldnt surprise me anymore but it still does.
Just a few days ago a woman wrote here how she checked her husbands phone and found him sending naked pictures and she wasnt even comforted for her pain rather blamed for "invasion of privacy shocked sad sad.
"What were you looking for?" "seek and you shall find" " dont touch his phone. Avoid High blood pressure"
Today a man went through his wives phone and found not nak-ed pictures or initimate conversations just an exes phone number and the world is coming to a standstill. No one is asking why he invaded her "privacy" or asking him to pray and fast so she wont call the ex.

The double standard very glaring is always a wonder

cheesy daft men in this site are well above reasonable ones. Pls don't forget this important info I just gave you.
Most of them, hot sun don fry their brains finish.
I pity people who take some comments here serious .

4 Likes

Re: Wife Keeps Ex Boyfriend Phone Number by 2CatWoman: 4:35pm On Aug 11, 2014
traware: First of all,I am not your fuccking 'bros'.Secondly,I analysed the issue but since you are too dumb to understand my analysis,you then tell me to 'treat the issue and stop generalizing'...YOU'RE TRULY MAD!!!! for that comment.Better put up another senseless post and get six hundred 'likes' from your 'sisters in arms' and male pets and report me to the moderator to be banned or have my posts deleted.Once again,YOU'RE MAD!!!!for your stu.pid post. Fuccking,arrogant dumbcu.nt

There was no need for this.

7 Likes

Re: Wife Keeps Ex Boyfriend Phone Number by KanwuliaJara: 7:16pm On Aug 11, 2014
generalissimo: I seriously doubt u having a relationship and even if u have any, it is probably one of those all 'SeX' n 'cash' type. U may not really understand what we are saying here. Try and get someone who really cares about u, who is not only interested in sleeping with u, and who doesnt keep as many of 'u' as possible and come back to comment here.

Na winch wan consain you eeeeeeeeeey?
Otapiapia killy ya!

ODE!!!! kiss

2 Likes

Re: Wife Keeps Ex Boyfriend Phone Number by cococandy(f): 9:48pm On Aug 11, 2014
Don't waste you energy. It's hopeless trying to reason with a perpetually angry fellow.

2CatWoman:

There was no need for this.

7 Likes

Re: Wife Keeps Ex Boyfriend Phone Number by ireneidiva(f): 5:14am On Aug 12, 2014
ibizgirl: My husband has no need to treat me this way cause I don't keep encourage communication with an ex. If you encourage communication with your ex then I am sorry for you.

My dear, both of you are insecure. If he does that, he does not trust you.

1 Like

Re: Wife Keeps Ex Boyfriend Phone Number by Godmystrength: 8:18am On Aug 12, 2014
traware: First of all,I am not your fuccking 'bros'.Secondly,I analysed the issue but since you are too dumb to understand my analysis,you then tell me to 'treat the issue and stop generalizing'...YOU'RE TRULY MAD!!!! for that comment.Better put up another senseless post and get six hundred 'likes' from your 'sisters in arms' and male pets and report me to the moderator to be banned or have my posts deleted.Once again,YOU'RE MAD!!!!for your stu.pid post. Fuccking,arrogant dumbcu.nt
Bitterness everywhere. Na wa o.

@OP- There are so many things that make people still be in contact with their exes. It also depends on the kind of relationship they had.
In this game of exes, the men like having the upper hand. See people telling hubby to change wife's number. for what? is she a child?
I remember a post by a woman here complaining about her husband and his ex been so close and all through the thread, nobody ever suggested to her that she should change her husband's number.

Only God knows how many women my hubby has introduced to me for him to now tell me when we get home that the lady is an ex........ What is my own. if you like, keep a directory of exes phone numbers. The day i start seeing traces of something fishy is when you will hear it. But till now, he hasn't given me any reason not to trust him.

My own is that not all EX means SEX. All in all, trust is very important and we also need to know the kind of person we are married to.

[s]If you turn all exes to enemies, what will now happen if you both find yourselves in the same working environment and you have to interact multiple times on daily basis? Will you resign or will you command your spouse to resign? or what happens if your ex turns out to be the cousin of the cousin of your sister's husband? Just asking..[/s]

2 Likes

Re: Wife Keeps Ex Boyfriend Phone Number by Nobody: 8:31am On Aug 12, 2014
ibizgirl: Bros don't generalize it swings both ways. We have seen instances where "responsible" men died and wife turns up with children in most cases know to his friends and family. So what do you call that. Treat the issue and don't generalize.

Chineke , for this reply/question this classy cool madam gave you, you have to go down this path.

Nairaland, home for lunatics.
Everything is insult.
If you like burst your vains there. No emergency for you. Na your one bedroom you go kpeme.
I can imagine you vibrating, while typing out the trash you wrote up there.

Make Piam again, I call moderator to ban you smelly *** grin

4 Likes

Re: Wife Keeps Ex Boyfriend Phone Number by Nobody: 8:33am On Aug 12, 2014
cococandy: Don't waste you energy. It's hopeless trying to reason with a perpetually angry fellow.

You are advising this. Thank goodness . You understand better people you dealing with now.
Re: Wife Keeps Ex Boyfriend Phone Number by Godmystrength: 9:21am On Aug 12, 2014
traware: Madam,I have seen straight-up whores both home and abroad, getting married to pleasant,reasonable men and the men having no knowledge of their wives shady pasts.How could he have known his wife is a LovePeddler?Aren't women masters and experts at pretence,lies and secrets?The OP himself must be a 'softie' that's why his wife dey take am do mumu.Nigerian men of 30years ago would have thrown her ar.se out of the house tay tay instead of coming to a forum to seek for advice on how to run their homes.Men clearly don't know how to be men anymore thesame goes for women
You must have a lot to do with whores o. Home and abroad? You seems to know a lot about them. You have all the knowledge of the whores-turn-to-wives shady pasts. grin grin

Na wa for you o. I hope you have also seen straight-up players both home and abroad getting married to pleasant, reasonable women and the women having no knowledge of their husbands' shady pasts.... undecided Abi na only women you dey see ni

Why throw anybody's ass out of the house? I thought the house belongs to both of them.

1 Like

Re: Wife Keeps Ex Boyfriend Phone Number by pickabeau1: 4:50pm On Aug 12, 2014
Without any concrete evidence.. its difficult to know.... Making a ho a housewife can be costly though...
Re: Wife Keeps Ex Boyfriend Phone Number by Godmystrength: 4:57pm On Aug 12, 2014
pickabeau1: Without any concrete evidence.. its difficult to know.... Making a ho a housewife can be costly though...
Maybe the OP is just afraid that his wife might decide to be getting IT outside.

[size=5pt][s]because of this : https://www.nairaland.com/1850868/need-urgently#25361240[/s] lipsrsealed[/size]
Re: Wife Keeps Ex Boyfriend Phone Number by pickabeau1: 5:15pm On Aug 12, 2014
Godmystrength: Maybe the OP is just afraid that his wife might decide to be getting IT outside.

[size=5pt][s]because of this : https://www.nairaland.com/1850868/need-urgently#25361240[/s] lipsrsealed[/size]

LOL... You are a PI grin .. psychologically stress affects guys too...

Anyhow... the guy should let her know his concerns and he is not comfortable with her keeping the no
However it may reallybe harmless... we here cant know
Re: Wife Keeps Ex Boyfriend Phone Number by baby124: 5:18pm On Aug 12, 2014
I dont understand this post. OP it seems you are a bit insecure. Swear and say that some of your bootycalls are not on your phone. Even if i stop talking to people, it does not mean i will delete their numbers. Do you have evidence that she is cheating on you or has been talking to this guy? Is she even interested in this guy? What is it about this guy that makes you uncomfortable....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Your Husband Dies While Cheating On You / My Whole Body Aches After............... / A Nairlander Needs Your Help!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.