Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,683 members, 7,955,536 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:35 AM

U Won't Believe wat Burna boy's mom had to say after being sacked as his manager - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / U Won't Believe wat Burna boy's mom had to say after being sacked as his manager (1442 Views)

You Won't Believe This Is Olajumoke On The Runway (Photo) / Akon And His Manager Stun In Nigerian Native Outfit (Photos) / Iyanya And His Manager (ubi Frankling) Shares Selfie Shot With Don Jazzys Father (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

U Won't Believe wat Burna boy's mom had to say after being sacked as his manager by englishmart(m): 5:30pm On Aug 09, 2014
You Won’t Believe What Burna Boy’s Mother Had To Say About Being Dropped As His Manager

NIGERIA GOSSIPAug 9, 2014

You remember when it made the headlines and all the news. “Burna Boy fires his Mother”, and everyone was going on and on about Burna Boy having no respect, and his choice to announce it via twitter.

Who we actually never heard from is his mother. He did say their relationship was still intact, and that he was glad to have his mother back. In an interview with Punch newspaper, here’s a piece of what she had to say about the whole fiasco.

“I was not in the country when the story broke and I have said I would not make any comment on it because it is totally unimportant. Whether I am his manager or not, he is my child and there is no role bigger than that. I am so shocked about how people made a big deal of the issue. I am not a musician or an entertainer, so I don’t owe anyone an explanation but he has done enough.

They should just leave the poor boy alone. I am not a twitter reading person; I talk to him on a daily basis, so I am not interested in what is on twitter. I have absolutely no problem with my child and as far as his career goes, I still do what I have to do. I still do everything I used to do but I cannot always do everything. I was out of the country for about eight weeks, how much can I do? There is no issue with us and there is no reason to feel anyhow. It is something we discussed and I still do what I have to do, I still manage some of his accounts, transactions and endorsements but I can’t do everything.”

Source

http://naijamayor.com/wont-believe-burna-boys-mother-say-dropped-manager/

1 Like

Re: U Won't Believe wat Burna boy's mom had to say after being sacked as his manager by adegwurulez(m): 8:56pm On Aug 09, 2014
oh! He sacked his mum? Really, when was that?

(1) (Reply)

Davido Shares Throwback Pic Of Himself, Wizkid, Ice Prince / Update: Journey From Lagos To Abuja Man Spotted In Suleja Niger State / Anne Njemanze's Second Marriage Crashes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.