Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,080 members, 7,818,233 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:50 AM

Suspected Ebola Cases In Ghana - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Suspected Ebola Cases In Ghana (26754 Views)

Suspected Ebola Victim In Victoria Island Lagos (Pictures) / First Case Of Suspected Ebola Discovered In New York City, Usa!!! / Suspected Ebola Victim Detected In Surulere Lagos? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Suspected Ebola Cases In Ghana by Nobody: 2:57pm On Aug 11, 2014
Kindly follow back
Sarimah: exactly!
Re: Suspected Ebola Cases In Ghana by Nobody: 3:20pm On Aug 11, 2014
They asked for it and if you check,I was only replying and have succeeded in turning one to a mad man. His name is kalvan,check his posts and see how frustrated and depressad he have become.

ayukdaboss:

90% of your posts are jabs at people.
Re: Suspected Ebola Cases In Ghana by Nobody: 3:23pm On Aug 11, 2014
They asked for it and if you check,I was only replying and have succeeded in turning one to a mad man. His name is kalvan with multiple monikers,check his posts and see how frustrated and depressed he have become.

ayukdaboss:

90% of your posts are jabs at people.
Re: Suspected Ebola Cases In Ghana by omoharry(f): 3:35pm On Aug 11, 2014
SantaMafia: Undernourished, undereducated, unemployabl MUMUgerian ashewo. give yourself brain, magg0t! MUMU. Vulture-eating wizard with a brain of a two-day old baby! Kiss my arse, ugly bas-tard!

deranged, deluded shitnigerian

Stinkin, fvckin stvpid basta-rd, scammer, spammer,419ner

Why don’t you jump off a cliff or go take a gas shower,GOAT? Vulture-eating witch with a brain of a two-day old baby! ugly shitnigerian pr0stitute!!

nigerians are happy with surviving on less than $2 a day, even when about 2.4 million of oil is exported daily from their failed state

SHITNIGERIAN GIRLS SCATTERED ABROAD AS SEX SLAVES
http://www.channelstv.com/home/2013/06/24/nigerian-girls-scattered-abroad-as-sex-slaves/

Kidnapping and baby factories are the second and third most lucrative industry after oil. LOL. 142 million nigerans are unemployed! 134 million nigerians have no access to toilet and thus defecate in the open. LOL. Life expectancy is a miserable…..wait for it……52 years! LOL. More than 90% survive on less than $2 a day grin

All the groundnut pyramids that were a feature of the Nigerian economy in the 1960s and 70s have long disappeared, as ‘hard working’ nigerians now rely on monthly shares from oil money grin "hardworking" shitnigerians my azzzz grin or is kidnapping, yahoo yahoo, 419, rituals, pr0stitution, militancy, boko haram and sharing of oil money your idea of hard work? grin

Can anyone tell me how many nigerians have access to electricity, potable water, motorable roads, personal security, quality education, health care? What is the infant mortality rate in nigeria? What is the maternal mortality rate? grin grin grin

haaaaaaaaba!!! Have you taken your pills today. hey! I hope you have checked your BP sha. Calm down before you have a stroke.
Re: Suspected Ebola Cases In Ghana by SantaMafia: 3:48pm On Aug 11, 2014
omoharry:

haaaaaaaaba!!! Have you taken your pills today. hey! I hope you have checked your BP sha. Calm down before you have a stroke.

hahahaha hope you have taken your salt water and had salt bath today,huh? the rate at which ebola is spreading in your sh1thole ne only Papa God can save you dirty pigs grin

Re: Suspected Ebola Cases In Ghana by omoharry(f): 4:17pm On Aug 11, 2014
SantaMafia:

hahahaha hope you have taken your salt water and had salt bath today,huh? the rate at which ebola is spreading in your sh1thole ne only Papa God can save you dirty pigs grin
Incase you be Ghanian, thank God sey na the-same West African country both of us dey. Even if you are writing from abroad, at least your family members dey here ( west africa). So no dey tell me about salt water of Abusing Nigeria about Ebola. Ebola virus is no respecter of any BODY, RACE STATUS OR COUNTRY.
You call my country a shit hole, then what are you doing in a social website of the country you call a shit hole. Abeg crawl back to where you came from before you infest us with your bitterness. Abeg Ebola Virus is a handful, we dont have enough room to accommodate your kind of virus.
If you are having a bad day , please get the hell out of this site and take a walk in order to clear the head or waiiiiit!! if possible throw your miserable self into the ocean and get downed,hmmmmm!!! I m sure nobody will miss you. You hate Nigeria that much then what the hell are you doing here. Rubbish : shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Suspected Ebola Cases In Ghana by omoharry(f): 4:32pm On Aug 11, 2014
SantaMafia:

Incase you be Ghanian, thank God sey na the-same West African country both of us dey. Even if you are writing from abroad, at least your family members dey here ( west africa). So no dey tell me about salt water of Abusing Nigeria about Ebola. Ebola virus is no respecter of any BODY, RACE STATUS OR COUNTRY. You call my country a shit hole, then what are you doing in a social website of the country you call a shit hole. Abeg crawl back to where you came from before you infest us with your bitterness. Abeg Ebola Virus is a handful, we dont have enough room to accommodate your kind of virus. If you are having a bad day , please get the hell out of this site and take a walk in order to clear your head or waiiiiit!! if possible throw your miserable self into the ocean and get drowned,hmmmmm!!! I m sure nobody will miss you. You hate Nigeria that much then what the hell are you doing here. Rubbish : shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Suspected Ebola Cases In Ghana by ayukdaboss(m): 5:46pm On Aug 11, 2014
peppyluv02: They asked for it and if you check,I was only replying and have succeeded in turning one to a mad man. His name is kalvan with multiple monikers,check his posts and see how frustrated and depressed he have become.

Lol..Okay shocked
Re: Suspected Ebola Cases In Ghana by Kalvan1000: 6:34pm On Aug 11, 2014
peppyluv02: They asked for it and if you check,I was only replying and have succeeded in turning one to a mad man. His name is kalvan with multiple monikers,check his posts and see how frustrated and depressed he have has become.

"have" is for Plural pronouns and nouns.

Look at this Failure! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Madamn Professor, what University do you teach at?! Also, why do you jump from Bus to Bus? grin grin grin grin

I should look for that post you made, almost 250 words of lies.

Poverty!!

1 Like

Re: Suspected Ebola Cases In Ghana by Nobody: 7:06pm On Aug 11, 2014
What is this mo.ron saying?
peppyluv02: They asked for it and if you check,I was only replying and have succeeded in turning one to a mad man. His name is kalvan with multiple monikers,check his posts and see how frustrated and depressed he have become.

1 Like

Re: Suspected Ebola Cases In Ghana by Nobody: 8:32pm On Aug 11, 2014
tsolz84: What is my mother who is a certified mo.ron saying?
Re: Suspected Ebola Cases In Ghana by Kalvan1000: 8:39pm On Aug 11, 2014
tsolz84: What is this mo.ron saying?

Bro, don't mind the fool.
Re: Suspected Ebola Cases In Ghana by Nobody: 10:59pm On Aug 11, 2014
Hypocrite spotted!!sango..do the needful![quote author=peppyluv02][/quote]
Re: Suspected Ebola Cases In Ghana by Nobody: 11:03pm On Aug 11, 2014
Bro;this peppyluv02 biatch is jst anoda transgender Igbo wh.0re..
Kalvan1000:

Bro, don't mind the fool.
Re: Suspected Ebola Cases In Ghana by igbo2011(m): 12:11am On Aug 12, 2014
ghananotnaija:

With God nothing is impossible. Without God, nothing is possible. If God was with Biafra, who can conquer it. Read your Bible.

Do you even know the origins of the Bible or Christianity , Islam, and Judaism?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AjHk9nKUNNs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NAHv2nuga4k&list=PLE902EFE5A3BA3B11

Wake up it was given to us to brainwash us and dumb us down to keep us docile!!
Re: Suspected Ebola Cases In Ghana by iamord(m): 6:37am On Aug 12, 2014
igbo2011:

Do you even know the origins of the Bible or Christianity , Islam, and Judaism?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AjHk9nKUNNs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NAHv2nuga4k&list=PLE902EFE5A3BA3B11

Wake up it was given to us to brainwash us and dumb us down to keep us docile!!

Without this link I have already known what's up
Re: Suspected Ebola Cases In Ghana by Maonyz(f): 3:34pm On Aug 12, 2014
Ebola Alert!!!

Learn How To Protect Yourself...

People, It is no longer a joke!

Ebola has no cure for now but there are measures you can take to prevent its spread among your loved ones...according to medical report!

HOW TO PROTECT YOURSELF FROM EBOLA VIRUS:

* Wash your hands with soap(ALOE LIQUID SOAP): Make it a duty to wash your hands regularly. Protect your palms from pollution and other environmental irritants(ALOE PROPOLIS CREME). Avoid all unnecessary contact.

* Use a good Hand SANITIZER ( FOREVER HAND SANITIZER): This should be done regularly and carry it with you everywhere you go. Teach everyone you know to do same. Buy for your children and loved ones to carry around. Being your brother's keeper isn't a choice anymore. The farther people you know are from Ebola virus, the farther away you are from it too!!!

* Disinfect Your Surroundings: The Virus cannot survive disinfectants, heat, direct sunlight, detergents and soaps. Clean up your laundry, dishes, floors and bathrooms. Use Forever ALoe MultiPurpose Detergent for this!

* Fumigate if you have pests: Fumigate your environment and dispose of the carcasses properly. The Cleaner your environments are now, the better for you!

* Eat foods that will boost your immunity: some are yoghurt, Sweet Potatoes, Fruits, Beef, Chicken Soup, Garlic, Oats etc. Take a glass of Aloe Vera Gel Drink daily and our Forever ImmuneBlend!

* Protect Yourself: Use protective gear if you go near or care for someone you suspect has Ebola. Its even better you call the medics to take charge because they are more trained for this!

* Report: Report any suspicious symptoms in yourself or anyone else IMMEDIATELY you notice them. Don't delay!

* Educate everyone(even your little ones): Tell your loved ones, neighbours, colleagues and domestic staff. You're safer when everybody around you is educated about Ebola Virus.

The listed items are very affordable. Ebola is the expensive one here!

To order for Aloe Liquid Soap, Aloe Propolis Creme, Forever Hand Sanitizer and Forever Aloe Multi Purpose Detergent-MPD:
Call/whatsapp: 08032776889
BBPIN: 2A5C1937
foreverbeautifulwithmma@gmail.com

To Learn more, like us on: http://www.facebook.com/foreverbeautifulwithmma

Re: Suspected Ebola Cases In Ghana by Nobody: 1:32am On Aug 13, 2014
moneybag100:
When you done recommending it for your DAD.....I would think about it.
Chai, na only u waka come?? grin grin
Re: Suspected Ebola Cases In Ghana by moneybag100: 1:39am On Aug 13, 2014
terrimatix: Chai, na only u waka come?? grin grin
Your mom can come suck my di.ck.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Covid-19: Nurse Died After Taking Vacine In Tennessee, United States / Only 10 Medical Labs In Nigeria Produce Reliable Results, Says Ninas / Man Cuts Off His Joystick In Kebbi State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.