Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,794 members, 7,820,787 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:39 PM

SHOCKING PICS! ISIS Behead Christian Children. Viewer discretion is advised - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / SHOCKING PICS! ISIS Behead Christian Children. Viewer discretion is advised (34700 Views)

Cultists Behead Two Students Of Abia State University (warning!! Graphic Photos) / Graphic Pics: ISIS Behead Christian Children + Horrific Pics Of ISIS Atrocities / Graphic Pics: ISIS Behead Christian Children + Horrific Pics Of ISIS Atrocities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SHOCKING PICS! ISIS Behead Christian Children. Viewer discretion is advised by Nobody: 8:28pm On Aug 09, 2014
obyrich: If you watch the video of these executions you won't eat for days. Very horrific.
cry cry cry
Re: SHOCKING PICS! ISIS Behead Christian Children. Viewer discretion is advised by rattlesnake(m): 8:31pm On Aug 09, 2014
hmmmm
Re: SHOCKING PICS! ISIS Behead Christian Children. Viewer discretion is advised by CharlesPhc: 8:32pm On Aug 09, 2014
So they want to occupy the world alone abi? The blood of their innocent victims will continue to cry to God and judgment for them is certain....!!!

1 Like

Re: SHOCKING PICS! ISIS Behead Christian Children. Viewer discretion is advised by donpetros: 8:36pm On Aug 09, 2014
[CriminalIbos][EVEN JESUS THEY WORSHIP CANT SAVE THEM, SMH[/size][/quote]

Jesus is more than able to save. He just doesnt save they way you think. He saves more than you think, He saves the totality of man (Spirit, soul and body) so that eternal life can be accessed. Those slaughtered in Iraq who are trully in Christ are already in paradise. Where they are now is better than this painful world full of wickedness.

5 Likes

Re: SHOCKING PICS! ISIS Behead Christian Children. Viewer discretion is advised by johnstar(m): 8:55pm On Aug 09, 2014
TribalEAST: sorry girl, not at gun point cos I believe 80% of those professing christianity are just church goers. Even your so-called men of god who parade themselves as daddy G.O and daddy that will renounce christianity at the sight of ISIS.
GOD WILL PUNISH U DER, SON OF A B1tCH

2 Likes

Re: SHOCKING PICS! ISIS Behead Christian Children. Viewer discretion is advised by olaoluwajosh: 8:56pm On Aug 09, 2014
I dont why many are still calling themselves muslim .. differently something must be wrong with this religion ....all muslim countries are always in collision. . Pls come out of this religion and vote for teamjesus. .. is a disgrace seeing folks practicing this religion in 21st century ....# teamjesus in the house same amen !

1 Like

Re: SHOCKING PICS! ISIS Behead Christian Children. Viewer discretion is advised by okotv(m): 8:56pm On Aug 09, 2014
why ...this is horible. Humans are the real problems of the world. I really wonder what these guys must have been told to partake in such atrocities.
Re: SHOCKING PICS! ISIS Behead Christian Children. Viewer discretion is advised by Nobody: 8:57pm On Aug 09, 2014
islam.
may God save us from islam and allah.

3 Likes

Re: SHOCKING PICS! ISIS Behead Christian Children. Viewer discretion is advised by Nobody: 9:01pm On Aug 09, 2014
those devilish and satanic muslims may have killed the body of those innocent Christians but they can never kill their soul.
RIP and forever rest in paradise.
every body will die and face the almighty God... not the a.llah that these muslims serve.
Re: SHOCKING PICS! ISIS Behead Christian Children. Viewer discretion is advised by Okijajuju1(m): 9:01pm On Aug 09, 2014
I have studied Islam and this isn't Islam..

These are just a bunch of lunatic psychopaths who hide behind Islam to satisfy their thirst for blood. Even if the entire Iraq becomes solely Muslims, these animals would still kill.

This is what religion has brought us. All religions are equally guilty here.

2 Likes

Re: SHOCKING PICS! ISIS Behead Christian Children. Viewer discretion is advised by Lilimax(f): 9:04pm On Aug 09, 2014
I expect the Muslim world to be protesting cos of these inhumane acts going on in Syria but none. angry God will judge them. cry

7 Likes

Re: SHOCKING PICS! ISIS Behead Christian Children. Viewer discretion is advised by jmaine: 9:04pm On Aug 09, 2014
Those guys are bunch of blood thirsty maniacs . . .

After killing others, they will still turn on themselves and cannibalize each other . . . .

1 Like

Re: SHOCKING PICS! ISIS Behead Christian Children. Viewer discretion is advised by Chrisbenogor(m): 9:18pm On Aug 09, 2014
If we do a poll of which issues Muslims worry about most they would unanimously vote isreal. Not one of the Arab states is taking the lead to stand up to these people.
Re: SHOCKING PICS! ISIS Behead Christian Children. Viewer discretion is advised by ednut1(m): 9:20pm On Aug 09, 2014
the same bastards shekau was hailing. hope he wont start to copy dem

1 Like

Re: SHOCKING PICS! ISIS Behead Christian Children. Viewer discretion is advised by cirmuell(m): 9:31pm On Aug 09, 2014
Saw this pics at linder's a while back...really gory, don't know where the world is turning to. cry cry really sickening.

These guys aint gat no heart anymore.

You hypocrites, avoid the thread like a plague ...I'll remind y'all when you jump on Israel-Palestinian case. I'll put it in your face bloody hypocrites angry angry

2 Likes

Re: SHOCKING PICS! ISIS Behead Christian Children. Viewer discretion is advised by Nobody: 9:32pm On Aug 09, 2014
johnstar: GOD WILL PUNISH U DER, SON OF A B1tCH
I WONDER WHAT YOU EXPECT FROM TRIBALEAST, A STRONG SUPPORTER OF PROPHET BUHARI (PISS AND POO BE UPON HIM)angry IF UNA ALLOW THAT PROPHET OF ISLAM TO RULE NIGERIA I SWEAR WE DON FINISH BE THAT O. DONT VOTE FOR ANY CANDIDATE THAT LOVES HIS RELIGION MORE THAN HIS NATION. DONT VOTE FOR SOMEONE THAT PROMISED TO ESTABLISHED SHARIA ALL OVER THE NATION "I WILL CONTINUE TO SHOW OPENLY AND INSIDE ME THE TOTAL COMMITMENT TO THE SHARIA MOVEMENT THAT IS SWEEPING ALL OVER NIGERIA " NO REASONABLE NIGERIAN WOULD WANT TO WASTE HIS VOTE ON THIS JIHADIST CALLED BUHARI

3 Likes

Re: SHOCKING PICS! ISIS Behead Christian Children. Viewer discretion is advised by Nobody: 9:33pm On Aug 09, 2014
Chrisbenogor: If we do a poll of which issues Muslims worry about most they would unanimously vote isreal. Not one of the Arab states is taking the lead to stand up to these people.
I wonder where Shymexx and the rest of the Arabdick riders are now. Come and carry your market, shameless people. These are the "oppressed people" you want us to "stand by".
Nonsense. angry angry

2 Likes

Re: SHOCKING PICS! ISIS Behead Christian Children. Viewer discretion is advised by cirmuell(m): 9:37pm On Aug 09, 2014
Okijajuju1: I have studied Islam and this isn't Islam..

These are just a bunch of lunatic psychopaths who hide behind Islam to satisfy their thirst for blood. Even if the entire Iraq becomes solely Muslims, these animals would still kill.

This is what religion has brought us. All religions are equally guilty here.
SHUT THE PHUCK UP slowpoke! angry

1 Like

Re: SHOCKING PICS! ISIS Behead Christian Children. Viewer discretion is advised by Sixix: 9:38pm On Aug 09, 2014
None because for starters this is not ISLAM cheesy cheesy cheesy

Lilimax: I expect the Muslim world to be protesting cos of these inhumane acts going on in Syria but none. angry God will judge them. cry
Re: SHOCKING PICS! ISIS Behead Christian Children. Viewer discretion is advised by Sixix: 9:40pm On Aug 09, 2014
cirmuell: Saw this pics at linder's a while back...really gory, don't know where the world is turning to. cry cry really sickening.

These guys aint gat no heart anymore.

You hypocrites, avoid the thread like a plague ...I'll remind y'all when you jump on Israel-Palestinian case. I'll put it in your face bloody hypocrites angry angry

Are you sure about that grin grin grin grin
Re: SHOCKING PICS! ISIS Behead Christian Children. Viewer discretion is advised by cirmuell(m): 9:40pm On Aug 09, 2014
Sixix: None because for starters this is not ISLAM cheesy cheesy cheesy

yeah but it get supports of most muslims angry

1 Like

Re: SHOCKING PICS! ISIS Behead Christian Children. Viewer discretion is advised by cirmuell(m): 9:41pm On Aug 09, 2014
Sixix:

Are you sure about that grin grin grin grin
about what, dude i don't like unnecessary quotes...gerrit?
Re: SHOCKING PICS! ISIS Behead Christian Children. Viewer discretion is advised by Nobody: 9:42pm On Aug 09, 2014
islam is evil.

1 Like

Re: SHOCKING PICS! ISIS Behead Christian Children. Viewer discretion is advised by Sixix: 9:42pm On Aug 09, 2014
cirmuell: about what, dude i don't like unnecessary quotes...gerrit?

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: SHOCKING PICS! ISIS Behead Christian Children. Viewer discretion is advised by Nobody: 9:42pm On Aug 09, 2014
Dis is wickedness. Shame 2 d terrorists
Re: SHOCKING PICS! ISIS Behead Christian Children. Viewer discretion is advised by cirmuell(m): 9:43pm On Aug 09, 2014
Sixix:

grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin. Don't frustrate me abeg.
Re: SHOCKING PICS! ISIS Behead Christian Children. Viewer discretion is advised by Nobody: 9:46pm On Aug 09, 2014
exactly what muhammed practiced during his satanic reign of terror on earth.
ask your conscience and prove me wrong.

3 Likes

Re: SHOCKING PICS! ISIS Behead Christian Children. Viewer discretion is advised by Sixix: 9:46pm On Aug 09, 2014
ajibolabd: islam is evil.

Abi o

Another propaganda, ISIS is executing anyone whose ideology differs from theirs, they do not care about your religion, be it Islam, Paganism or christianity.

So you guys can stop getting emotional and stop pretending like you really care. Lets us join hands together to rid this world of animals monsters.
Re: SHOCKING PICS! ISIS Behead Christian Children. Viewer discretion is advised by Sixix: 9:46pm On Aug 09, 2014
rafhell: exactly what muhammed practiced during his satanic reign of terror on earth.
ask your conscience and prove me wrong.

Are you sure?

Get real
Re: SHOCKING PICS! ISIS Behead Christian Children. Viewer discretion is advised by Nobody: 9:48pm On Aug 09, 2014
Christians check my signature link and know the plans they have for you HERE IN NIGERIA
Re: SHOCKING PICS! ISIS Behead Christian Children. Viewer discretion is advised by Sixix: 9:49pm On Aug 09, 2014
cirmuell: grin grin. Don't frustrate me abeg.

Unfortunately for you, I am a Muslim, ISIS or Boko Haram would slaughter me the same way they did this so-called Christians without giving it a second thought. Get it?

Terrorism in the name of Islam is far deeper than what you assume it to be, OK?
Re: SHOCKING PICS! ISIS Behead Christian Children. Viewer discretion is advised by Nobody: 9:50pm On Aug 09, 2014
Sixix:

Are you sure?

Get real

like muhammed never killed.....? like muhammed never murdered....?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Youths Burn Imo Police Station Over Killing Of Two Siblings (Photos) / Corper Who Was Killed While Trying To Prevent Robbery Buried Amidst Tears(pics) / Jesu Oyinbo's Son Arrested For Defiling The 14-yr-old Niece Of His Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.