Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,720 members, 7,824,048 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:16 PM

How To Transfer Megabytes From Mtn-mtn, Glo-Glo, Airtel- Airtel And Etisalat- Et - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Transfer Megabytes From Mtn-mtn, Glo-Glo, Airtel- Airtel And Etisalat- Et (7994 Views)

Mtn, Glo, Airtel, Etisalat Manual And Automatic Internet Settings / Airtel Free Megabytes, Get 200MB Without Paying A Dine / How To Share/transfer Mb/data On MTN, Airtel, Glo And Etisalat. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Transfer Megabytes From Mtn-mtn, Glo-Glo, Airtel- Airtel And Etisalat- Et by brightnelly(f): 12:36pm On Aug 10, 2014
[quote author=] ntchew undecided[/quote]
mtchewwwwwwwwwwwww
Re: How To Transfer Megabytes From Mtn-mtn, Glo-Glo, Airtel- Airtel And Etisalat- Et by Nobody: 1:12pm On Aug 10, 2014
Dreyl: Guy wat of Mtn?i didn't see it on ur blog.
its there na. Or just dial *131*2# and follow the prompts... Merry Sunday bro! And happy new day cheesy
Re: How To Transfer Megabytes From Mtn-mtn, Glo-Glo, Airtel- Airtel And Etisalat- Et by Dreyl(m): 1:26pm On Aug 10, 2014
[quote author=] its there na. Or just dial *131*2# and follow the prompts... Merry Sunday bro! And happy new day cheesy[/quote]The same to u thanks
Re: How To Transfer Megabytes From Mtn-mtn, Glo-Glo, Airtel- Airtel And Etisalat- Et by Nobody: 1:37pm On Aug 10, 2014
Dreyl: The same to u thanks
ur welcome... Anytime bro! cheesy
Re: How To Transfer Megabytes From Mtn-mtn, Glo-Glo, Airtel- Airtel And Etisalat- Et by Nobody: 11:21pm On Aug 10, 2014
brightnelly:
mtchewwwwwwwwwwwww
hello
Re: How To Transfer Megabytes From Mtn-mtn, Glo-Glo, Airtel- Airtel And Etisalat- Et by brightnelly(f): 12:04am On Aug 11, 2014
[quote author=] hello[/quote]

hi
Re: How To Transfer Megabytes From Mtn-mtn, Glo-Glo, Airtel- Airtel And Etisalat- Et by Nobody: 4:59am On Aug 11, 2014
Promking: How much does Airtel charge for the transfer??
10 naira per transaction I guess
Re: How To Transfer Megabytes From Mtn-mtn, Glo-Glo, Airtel- Airtel And Etisalat- Et by Nobody: 10:52am On Aug 11, 2014
Jregz:
10 naira per transaction I guess
yea its 10naira
Re: How To Transfer Megabytes From Mtn-mtn, Glo-Glo, Airtel- Airtel And Etisalat- Et by Nobody: 5:59pm On Aug 20, 2014
Una forget this bread
Re: How To Transfer Megabytes From Mtn-mtn, Glo-Glo, Airtel- Airtel And Etisalat- Et by Nobody: 7:52pm On Aug 27, 2014
This's great... Might be handy someday!
]How to transfer megabytes (Mb) From one sim to another (Mtn,Glo,Etisalat,Airtel)

Hello there..? Today I will be sharing a very interesting information with you guys, this info might come handy when needed

To Transfer From Airtel-Airtel Sim.
Follow the steps bellow:

For 60MB: dial
*141*712*4*recipient number#
E.g *141*712*4*08129459104#

For 25MB: dial
*141*712*9*recipient number#

For 10MB dial
*141*712*11*recipient number#.

Note: Some money will be deducted from your account.
For more details dial *141*1#

To Transfer From Etisalat-Etisalat.
Mtn-Mtn. Glo-Glo continue reading >>> http://www..com/2014/08/how-to-transfer-megabytes-mb-from-one.html?m=1.

[size=20pt:

frequently ask questions and answers [/size]

Reader: Op you the mad, y you no complete the post here.?

Op: Bro calm down.. U know its not easy to write a post in your website and rewrite it again in another website.

Reader 2: Hahaha another stupid, blogger u don chop.?

Op: Oh my brother from adam an eve.. I have eaten and please i'm not stupid... Please pray for God to redisign ur brain. Bless u.

Reader3: I know it, another lazy blogger looking for traffic.

Op:
Op: oh my brother... Y call me lazy..? I posted this article half coz i was simply trying to avoid plagiarism. I bless u with spiritual holy water.

Reader: op nice one... This the kind of people we need on nairaland.. Thank u op for this wonderful post.

Op: Thank you my belove friend... Mathew 7:7 shall be your portion.

Reader: Chai! I just waste my mb for nothing.. Fuuuuuk u op for tricking me.

Op: oh my belove reader.. Y would u use that f-word on me..? Dont u know that thus this very word can sebd u to hell..? Reside hail mary 3times this night b4 sleeping so this sin u brought upon ursef wont come to pass. I rub king siZe sign of the cross on your forehead. Bless u.

[size=30pt] Please guys stop using hard words on bloggers who post topics with links. Instead bless them and encourage them.[/size]

Bless u all.Mr puskin I bless u, Mr dragnet I bless and annoint u as u join hands with president seeun to move this topic to front page Thanks

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Use The Awoof Mtn 3GB/30GB Any Tim You Like On PC And Android Phones / Get Super Bass On Any Earpiece With These Easy Steps / How To Activate Glo WTF Social Bundle Plan, Get 500mb For N100

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.