Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,753 members, 7,824,160 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:29 AM

watch diddy's new video from his album press play. rate it. - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / watch diddy's new video from his album press play. rate it. (4387 Views)

Poll: how good is it?

fair: 37% (3 votes)
average: 0% (0 votes)
above average: 0% (0 votes)
good: 0% (0 votes)
really good: 62% (5 votes)
This poll has ended

Airforce1 Release Demo For His Album (a Cover Of "All Of Me" By John Legend) / How P Diddy Killed Tupac. Orlando Crips The Shooter. Very Interesting. / M.i Songs On Youtube (not From His Album) Too Hot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

watch diddy's new video from his album press play. rate it. by diddy4(m): 11:54pm On Jul 21, 2006
who has heard diddy's new single "come to me". the song is off the chain to me cuzz i like it. i mean come on now, he is my namesake so why wont i like it. he rocks.

he invented the remix. diddy for life y'all. respect the kid.

can't wait for his album "press play" to drop. its gonn@ be a hot summer y'all. its coming out september.

to listen to the song go to this link.  http://badboyonline.com/flashindex.htm . the video is not yet out.

by Diddy, i mean the man himself, P.Diddy, Sean Combs, Puffy, Puff Daddy.
Re: watch diddy's new video from his album press play. rate it. by eveseh(f): 11:57pm On Jul 21, 2006
i havent heard it yet

u mean puff diddy
tongue
or u mean NL diddy?? grin
Re: watch diddy's new video from his album press play. rate it. by diddy4(m): 11:57pm On Jul 21, 2006
i mean puff daddy girl. click th link to listen to it.
Re: watch diddy's new video from his album press play. rate it. by iice(f): 12:02am On Jul 22, 2006
Haven't heard it yet but i will listen 2 it, hope its tight
Re: watch diddy's new video from his album press play. rate it. by eveseh(f): 12:03am On Jul 22, 2006
@diddy,OK am doing it now it's hoot
Re: watch diddy's new video from his album press play. rate it. by diddy4(m): 12:05am On Jul 22, 2006
yeahhh, diddy is hot y'all. he is my number one artist b4 anyone else. i mean he has been outt@ d game for so long so if he is gonn@ come back he has to be hot. let him start making headlines again as usual. hahhahaha, diddy y'all, bad boy 4 life.
Re: watch diddy's new video from his album press play. rate it. by shotta(m): 2:57am On Jul 22, 2006
i hear it its aight, whos the girl thats singing 75% of the song?
Re: watch diddy's new video from his album press play. rate it. by diddy4(m): 2:59am On Jul 22, 2006
he did the rap while nicole did the chorus. and she didnt do any 75%. he wont rap and sing at the same time will he?
Re: watch diddy's new video from his album press play. rate it. by shotta(m): 3:01am On Jul 22, 2006
all i was hearing throughout the whole song was the girl
Re: watch diddy's new video from his album press play. rate it. by diddy4(m): 3:03am On Jul 22, 2006
check your ears then.
Re: watch diddy's new video from his album press play. rate it. by shotta(m): 3:05am On Jul 22, 2006
i dont think so

i think its because you a diddy feen that you dont hear her as much
Re: watch diddy's new video from his album press play. rate it. by diddy4(m): 3:06am On Jul 22, 2006
whatever dude.
Re: watch diddy's new video from his album press play. rate it. by diddy4(m): 10:03pm On Aug 15, 2006
here is the video.

who said diddy can't dance? d dude did his thing and i love the video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CNbP9bVlp5c
Re: watch diddy's new video from his album press play. rate it. by lilyDiva(f): 10:15pm On Aug 15, 2006
i'm not a big fan of diddy, he's song is just "ok" i'm still waiting for the premiere of "vanity kane" the making the band III girls, hope they'll be great
Re: watch diddy's new video from his album press play. rate it. by 2fine4u(f): 10:29pm On Aug 15, 2006
diddy shdnt dance at all, he suck at it grin look at him trynna pull a Michael Jackson's shadow stunt cheesy
Re: watch diddy's new video from his album press play. rate it. by lilyDiva(f): 10:32pm On Aug 15, 2006
lol i saw that cheesy
Re: watch diddy's new video from his album press play. rate it. by diddy4(m): 10:55pm On Aug 15, 2006
Re: watch diddy's new video from his album press play. rate it. by 2fine4u(f): 11:02pm On Aug 15, 2006
haha the so called video is showin now on 106th and park cheesy it's #10 dang shocked
Re: watch diddy's new video from his album press play. rate it. by lilyDiva(f): 11:06pm On Aug 15, 2006
@2fine2 you mean now?
Re: watch diddy's new video from his album press play. rate it. by diddy4(m): 11:07pm On Aug 15, 2006
damn bloody haters. angry angry angry
Re: watch diddy's new video from his album press play. rate it. by 2fine4u(f): 11:10pm On Aug 15, 2006
yea girl buh it's ended now cheesy
Re: watch diddy's new video from his album press play. rate it. by lilyDiva(f): 11:15pm On Aug 15, 2006
sad ok, i'm still watchin it though, it's still on here smiley
Re: watch diddy's new video from his album press play. rate it. by Bhola(f): 11:18pm On Aug 15, 2006
I guess I have to go watch the video. I go get back to you later.
Re: watch diddy's new video from his album press play. rate it. by diddy4(m): 11:21pm On Aug 15, 2006
yeah
Re: watch diddy's new video from his album press play. rate it. by luvu567(f): 11:29pm On Aug 15, 2006
i dont really like the song but the video is aiigghhtt.
Re: watch diddy's new video from his album press play. rate it. by diddy4(m): 11:35pm On Aug 15, 2006
click here to watch the video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CNbP9bVlp5c
Re: watch diddy's new video from his album press play. rate it. by luvu567(f): 11:38pm On Aug 15, 2006
i just watched it from your other link, it was okay.

i like DIDDY a lot, he could've done better
Re: watch diddy's new video from his album press play. rate it. by diddy4(m): 12:09am On Aug 16, 2006
dats just the first video from his albuma nd u know how diddy do, 2 more videos are coming and he will improve but i love this video. i have played it all day long and im still playing it. it is da bomb to me. love the dance.
Re: watch diddy's new video from his album press play. rate it. by luvu567(f): 12:13am On Aug 16, 2006
well, you're also a diddy so i expected for you to like it
Re: watch diddy's new video from his album press play. rate it. by diddy4(m): 12:16am On Aug 16, 2006
yes mami, i do for shizzle.
Re: watch diddy's new video from his album press play. rate it. by luvu567(f): 12:18am On Aug 16, 2006
lol, for shizzle my nizzle

*excuse my studness i just felt like saying that*
Re: watch diddy's new video from his album press play. rate it. by diddy4(m): 12:21am On Aug 16, 2006
u excused but no more nizzle. i prefer dizzle grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Share That One Song You Can Never Stop Listening To / Download Falz - Talk (instrumental) / Katy Perry Ft Nicki Minaj_swish Swish Mp3 Download

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.