Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,363 members, 7,822,709 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:23 PM

Quick Question For Nigerians In UK - NHigh commision - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Quick Question For Nigerians In UK - NHigh commision (505 Views)

Hello , Quick Question About Theatre In Nigeria / Nigerian Killed By A Lorry After Storming Out Of Car During Row With Wife In UK / Why Are The Nigerians In The Uk Stingy ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Quick Question For Nigerians In UK - NHigh commision by MymothersKeeper(f): 11:01pm On Aug 09, 2014
If you book an appointment to upgrade to an e-passport at the Naij high commission, you go in twice right? Day 1 for submission and next day to collect etc
I booked a day for a relative of mine we are going together as she is much younger, i picked slot date 22ng august for instance, do i need to go and pick another slot date 23rd for the next day? or just one slot is sufficient for the process. Thank you
Re: Quick Question For Nigerians In UK - NHigh commision by nat138: 12:26am On Aug 10, 2014
You don't book a day for collection, they will let you know what day to come back and collect the passport when it is ready, or alternatively, you can pay for delivery and they will send it next day signed for delivery.
You can also send somebody to collect it for you as long as you give the person an authorisation letter and all necessary documents.
Re: Quick Question For Nigerians In UK - NHigh commision by MymothersKeeper(f): 2:01am On Aug 10, 2014
nat138: You don't book a day for collection, they will let you know what day to come back and collect the passport when it is ready, or alternatively, you can pay for delivery and they will send it next day signed for delivery.
You can also send somebody to collect it for you as long as you give the person an authorisation letter and all necessary documents.

Thanks!

(1) (Reply)

The Best Way To Get More !!! / Question / Strictly For School Owners/administrators

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.