Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,942 members, 7,817,768 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:05 PM

Nigerians Beg Obama To Give Ebola Drug For This Lagos Nurse - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerians Beg Obama To Give Ebola Drug For This Lagos Nurse (1551 Views)

She Carry Back She Carry Front She Too Package” – Check Out This Lagos Babe / This Lagos Girl Olivia Adewumi Selfie Got Instagram Shaking (photos) / NIGERIAN Develops Ebola Drug, Nano Silver (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians Beg Obama To Give Ebola Drug For This Lagos Nurse by afronewww: 7:52am On Aug 10, 2014
Nigerians on different social media platforms are begging President Barack Obama to give a vaccine, ZMapp, being developed in the United States to treat a Nigerian nurse, Justina Ejelonu, reportedly infected with the deadly Ebola Virus Disease.

READ MORE HERE ... http://www.afro-gist.com/2014/08/nigerians-beg-obama-to-give-ebola-drug.html

Re: Nigerians Beg Obama To Give Ebola Drug For This Lagos Nurse by redcliff: 8:42am On Aug 10, 2014
And this is what obama had to say

It would be added that yesterday the United States of America President Barack Obama has refused to send experimental drug to Africa saying: “The countries affected by the virus should concentrated on building a “strong public infrastructure, I think we have to let the science guide us. And I don’t think all the information is in on whether this drug is helpful.”

Personally, i dont blame him.. hes totally right
Re: Nigerians Beg Obama To Give Ebola Drug For This Lagos Nurse by viuche: 8:51am On Aug 10, 2014
Chei! I know this girl. She graduated from ebonyi state university
Re: Nigerians Beg Obama To Give Ebola Drug For This Lagos Nurse by Airforce1(m): 9:15am On Aug 10, 2014
God will heal her and other ebola carriers

Amen

5 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Picture Of Alicia Keys Leading #bringbackourgirls Rally In New York / HOT SMOOCHING!! [BBAHOTSHOTS Day 52] Ellah Leaves Her Mark – And Pink Lipstick / Kaffy's Mum Is Dead!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.