Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,113 members, 7,860,028 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 12:23 AM

Why Is It Dat 99percent Of Nigerians Want To Travel Out Includin New Born Baby - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Why Is It Dat 99percent Of Nigerians Want To Travel Out Includin New Born Baby (833 Views)

Experiences Of Nigerians Living In London / Photos Of Nigerians Who Were Deported From The UK Today / Why Does Everybody In Nigeria Want To Travel Out? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Is It Dat 99percent Of Nigerians Want To Travel Out Includin New Born Baby by fame12k(m): 9:48pm On Oct 18, 2008
tell me why 99percent of Nigerians want to travel out includin new born baby
Re: Why Is It Dat 99percent Of Nigerians Want To Travel Out Includin New Born Baby by Nobody: 8:48pm On Jul 25, 2010
I know this post is almost 2-years-old. But in answer to your question, why not, if they can?

(1) (Reply)

Britain To Restrict Immigration / I Need The Map For Liberia To Tunisia, Sharp Sharp / Got A Chinese Visa But Ain't Got No Dole For Ticket And Hotel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.