Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,539 members, 7,861,558 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 02:32 PM

You can see God. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / You can see God. (489 Views)

If You Are To See God Face To Face And Ask Him One Question. / See God At Work...this Accident Occured Where There Is Used To Be.... / But How Did Satan Get Back InTo Heaven To See God - Job 2:1-2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You can see God. by Nobody: 8:30am On Aug 10, 2014
[color=#990000][/color]

This is the solution to your thought. It is not a new thing but what my thought lead me to when I considered your thought. You may ask "what do you know about my though". Well I don't know your thought but I certainly know one of what you are thinking. Its because many have asked me that, even Christians, when I told them "that God said" or "I See God". Yes, I know your thought is reflecting on where I am driving at. Your guess is as good as mine. Its about the question "what do God looks like?". Well, I can't tell you what God looks like. If you believe in Christ, then you must have heard Him say "I and my Father are one. He that have seen me have seen my Father". He was here with us over 2000 years ago and many beheld Him. He knew that many would come after His era of life on earth so He declared that they that believed on Him, though have not known Him in person are more blessed than they that believed because they saw Him. After He left, He multiplied Himself in the person of the Holy Spirit and comes to every one that believed and cried to Him. Wow, this could be raising more questions. He is still with us in the person of the Holy spirit? Yes. He said "I am with you always even to the end of ages", "I will never leave you nor forsake you", "I will not leave you without a comforter"........and so on.
All this are stories to make the text long but I know it speaks to some one.
The one thing I am trying to say is that God had said that you can see Him. His word is true. He said that Blessed are the pure in heart, for they shall see God. This is an assurance that if you are pure in heart, you will see God.

Instead of raising an argument about the texture of God, why not carry out an exercise that will free your heart of every impurity that His personality may be real unto you.

Just my Sunday contribution.
Re: You can see God. by Nobody: 2:02pm On Aug 10, 2014
You can see God. When you do, you will not think about His texture. His nature is not made of matter. But you can describe Him by your expression.

(1) (Reply)

The Image Of The Beast / Goodnews...the Secret Of Greatness! / Message To The Pastors.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.