Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,184 members, 7,822,005 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:50 AM

What Is The Real Meaning Of Forgiveness? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Is The Real Meaning Of Forgiveness? (434 Views)

PHOTO: The "Real" Face Of Jesus Uncovered / The Delusions Of Forgiveness And The Christian Morality. / The Question Of Forgiveness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Real Meaning Of Forgiveness? by saintfizzo(m): 9:42am On Aug 10, 2014
I have a problem understanding this word,judging by the different situations we find ourselves.
There has been people in the past that I hav had to forgive and move on with,because they were repentant and hence posed no potential threat in the future that I saw,......and there are some bad people that I have forgiven but I just can't move with again,owing to fear of past experiences maybe,the point still remains I stayed away from them,that means I didn't forget what they did to me,and that in another sense is wisdom,learning lessons from the past.
Makes me wonder...ARE THERE TWO KINDS OF FORGIVNESS?

Supermods pls help give this exposure,the answers mean a lot
Re: What Is The Real Meaning Of Forgiveness? by emmyileri(m): 6:32pm On Nov 09, 2021

(1) (Reply)

The Centre Of A Wise Family / Taking 40 Winks During A Church Service / Man Or Animals: Which Did God Created First?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.