Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,750 members, 7,820,587 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:42 PM

EBOLA: Will Or Did You Shake Hands In Church Today? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / EBOLA: Will Or Did You Shake Hands In Church Today? (479 Views)

Homeless Man Inspired Me To Go To Church Today (Photo) / My Terrible Experience In A Church Today / Catholics, Did You Shake Hands Of The Sign Of Peace In Church Today? #ebola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

EBOLA: Will Or Did You Shake Hands In Church Today? by Galads(m): 10:24am On Aug 10, 2014
Its was kind of funny for me today when the pastor asked us to welcome people by our sides. The first thing that came to my mind was the EBOLA issh. I quickly bend down trying to search for something I didn't lost. Lol... Did you shake or how did you avoid it? EBOLA can be even in church o
Re: EBOLA: Will Or Did You Shake Hands In Church Today? by Nobody: 11:05am On Aug 10, 2014
cool cheesy yes na am with my leather handglove
Re: EBOLA: Will Or Did You Shake Hands In Church Today? by Galads(m): 11:18am On Aug 10, 2014
samflexxy: cool cheesy yes na am with my leather handglove
men I think I need dat o.there are some shakings you can't avoid. But the fact is, it is only God that can protect people.

(1) (Reply)

Meditate On This / 2 Days To Live!!! / God Loves You: Apostle A.O Odili

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.