Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:12 AM

Wedding Day Tragedy: Bridegroom Dies On Way To Church - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Wedding Day Tragedy: Bridegroom Dies On Way To Church (746 Views)

DOUBLE TRAGEDY: 2 Kids Corpses Found In Deep Freezer / Groom Dies In Strange Auto Crash On Way To Marriage Introduction / Bridegroom Dies In Strange Auto Crash On Way To Marriage Introduction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wedding Day Tragedy: Bridegroom Dies On Way To Church by Nobody: 10:38am On Aug 10, 2014
38-year-old bride- groom, Mr. Nze- kwe Chukwuemeka Barthlomew, from Amekwulu village, Ezinifite in Aguata Local Government Area of Anambra State yesterday, died in an accident on his way to Church for his wedding ceremony.

Sunday Sun gathered that the late Bartholomew, a vulcanizer at Oye Uga Junction in the same Local Government Area was being conveyed on a high capacity motorcycle around 9:30am by his Best Man, one Okwudili for his (Barthlomew’s) wedding from Uga to the church in Ekwuluobia where the bride was already waiting for him.

Half way to Ekwuluobia, an eyewitness said, the two friends ran into a stationary Camry car and the driver of the car suddenly opened the door oblivious of the motorcycle coming behind reportedly on a high speed.

The groom was said to have died on the spot while his Best Man sustained minor injuries. The police were said to have deposited his corpse at a morgue while the Best Man was rushed to a hospital for treatment.

Efforts to speak with the relative of the deceased including the bride proved abortive. The source told Sunday Sun that the door hit hard on the bridegroom who landed on the tarred road hitting his head against the hard surface.

Source: http://sunnewsonline.com/new/?p=76143

Re: Wedding Day Tragedy: Bridegroom Dies On Way To Church by hsapien: 10:47am On Aug 10, 2014
Oh my God, Why? cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Wedding Day Tragedy: Bridegroom Dies On Way To Church by Nobody: 11:00am On Aug 10, 2014
People from his village#tragedy cry
Re: Wedding Day Tragedy: Bridegroom Dies On Way To Church by Infomizer(m): 11:17am On Aug 10, 2014
Vulcanizer is not an English word..JustSaying...Sad news though
Re: Wedding Day Tragedy: Bridegroom Dies On Way To Church by am0s(m): 11:19am On Aug 10, 2014
rip
Re: Wedding Day Tragedy: Bridegroom Dies On Way To Church by jhydebaba(m): 11:24am On Aug 10, 2014
The driver of that camry should be cremated.
Re: Wedding Day Tragedy: Bridegroom Dies On Way To Church by sweettease(f): 11:39am On Aug 10, 2014
Infomizer: Vulcanizer is not an English word..JustSaying...Sad news though
Really? Did you at least check a dictionary or you just assumed? undecided
Re: Wedding Day Tragedy: Bridegroom Dies On Way To Church by Infomizer(m): 1:06pm On Aug 10, 2014
sweettease:
Really? Did you at least check a dictionary or you just assumed? undecided
I know. Tell me you checked and saw it...
Re: Wedding Day Tragedy: Bridegroom Dies On Way To Church by hushmail: 1:58pm On Aug 10, 2014
another version bt unconfirmed has it d guy don already reach church bt 4get something 4 house

as he collect d thing d go back to church d accident occur

and i wan believe dis version cos i no see why d bros go dey speed like dat if no b late him dey n pple don dey halla 4 phone

anyway sad story
Re: Wedding Day Tragedy: Bridegroom Dies On Way To Church by hushmail: 2:00pm On Aug 10, 2014

oga which dictionary u dey use?
Re: Wedding Day Tragedy: Bridegroom Dies On Way To Church by sweettease(f): 2:24pm On Aug 10, 2014
Infomizer:
I know. Tell me you checked and saw it...
i didn't need to, you on the other hand... undecided
Re: Wedding Day Tragedy: Bridegroom Dies On Way To Church by j2012(m): 2:28pm On Aug 10, 2014

http://www.collinsdictionary.com/dictionary/english/vulcaniser
Re: Wedding Day Tragedy: Bridegroom Dies On Way To Church by Nobody: 3:36pm On Aug 10, 2014
angry Sad news...RIP!

(1) (Reply)

Abusive Brothers/negligent Families / ''don't Stop Believin''motivates 3 Men To Swim To Shore After Boat Capsizes / Ladies Nowadays

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.