Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,803 members, 7,824,341 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 08:35 AM

Guys And Girls: How Many Underwears Do You Own ? - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Guys And Girls: How Many Underwears Do You Own ? (726 Views)

Guys And Ladies Come In Here And See What They Have Done To This Lady(see Pic) / The Dangers Of Wearing Fairly Used Underwears / Lingerie And Underwears (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys And Girls: How Many Underwears Do You Own ? by Nobody: 10:41am On Aug 10, 2014
In my own opinion, there's no amount of boxers or briefs or underwears that is too much to own considering the fact that it aids your personnal health and for the fact that its one piece of clothing that come in direct contact with your genitals, every guy should own atleast 7 and at most alot.... personally i own upto 30 which i replace with new ones every 2-3 months..... what do you think share your ideas here.....

Re: Guys And Girls: How Many Underwears Do You Own ? by mumubynature(m): 11:20am On Aug 10, 2014
Is this question silly?
Re: Guys And Girls: How Many Underwears Do You Own ? by echobee(f): 11:47am On Aug 10, 2014
None angry
Re: Guys And Girls: How Many Underwears Do You Own ? by Nobody: 12:26pm On Aug 10, 2014
echobee: None angry
no wonder....... now i know why.....
echobee: None angry
no wonder....... now i know why.....
Re: Guys And Girls: How Many Underwears Do You Own ? by deekseen(m): 1:45pm On Aug 10, 2014
FLYGERIAN91: personally i own upto 30 which i replace with new ones every 2-3 months.....
It's either you're a petty liar or the gas you fart is a weapon of fabric destruction.

Which one?
Re: Guys And Girls: How Many Underwears Do You Own ? by Nobody: 1:26am On Aug 12, 2014
I have 7 boxers...one for each day.
Re: Guys And Girls: How Many Underwears Do You Own ? by write2obi(m): 4:57pm On Aug 12, 2014
10 boxers, 2 tugs.

(1) (Reply)

Used Leather One Seater Chair.... Beautiful / Male Suit Tailor / Top Nail Salons That Offer Trainings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.