Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,534 members, 7,823,319 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:42 AM

The Dangers Of Wearing Fairly Used Underwears - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / The Dangers Of Wearing Fairly Used Underwears (27388 Views)

The Dangers Of Bum-short And Mini-skirts / Lingerie And Underwears / Skin Bleaching-the Dangers(with Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Dangers Of Wearing Fairly Used Underwears by NoticeBoard: 10:29am On Jul 28, 2014
Nowadays, the cost of wearing quality clothes has pushed many into settling down for fairly used clothes.
Okrikaas it is generally called in Nigeria has become a rampant phenomena where no one can cast a stone for never using any second hand product before. If not clothes, it would be electronics, foot wears, home utensils, gadgets or even automobiles!..Yes the list is endless. Whether you give yourself the excuse of getting quality items or less expensive items when it is fairly used compared to its brand new stereotypes (which are generally perceived to be of lesser quality and also expensive), a fairly used item is a fairly used item.Now let’s talk about why we are here; Fairly Used clothes. While few know the dangers that accompany using a second hand wear but decide to overlook it, many are in total dark. Nonetheless, medical studies have shown many risks this common habit of using second hand clothes might be posing. Although we might not get to notice them almost immediately we are infected and when we do, we tend to deceive ourselves by admitting we got some of these infections elsewhere.
According to Onyinye, a University of Lagos State student, fairly used clothes are better than new because of its quality, she does not see any big deal in even buying and using fairly used under wears. Now, before we move ahead, there are many body warts that generally get disposed in your clothes which can be hazardous. But even not knowing the first user of the clothes you’re buying makes it more compounding which means, you are at risk of "generously" being a prey to every skin diseases, growth and disorders the first user of the clothes has.
Now, when you weigh the risks that come with wearing a fairly used clothing, you will agree with me that like Onyinye has confirmed, wearing a second hand underwear can pose greater threats. This is because most times, our under wears, especially for ladies are a ‘beautiful castle’ for many unknown diseases. Do you also know that Hepatitis B, C, D and G can be transmitted through blood, sweat and semen of infected persons? The yeast fungi which is responsible for the disease can be passed on to a new user if adequate precautions are not taken before wearing them.
However, disinfecting fairly used clothes properly and ironing them as many times as possible before washing can definitely reduce the risk BUT it is advisable not to buy or use fairly used under wears at all due to the stubbornness of the fungus that are involved, which many amount of ironing cannot totally kill.
Read more at www.noticeboard.byethost24.com

4 Likes

Re: The Dangers Of Wearing Fairly Used Underwears by Nobody: 5:01am On Jul 29, 2014
I don't know why people buy second hand pants,new pants are cheaper if you can't afford designer buy seven colours of rainbow.

51 Likes

Re: The Dangers Of Wearing Fairly Used Underwears by futajallon: 5:02am On Jul 29, 2014
OK

you go dey bend down select * Julius agwu'a voice *

1 Like

Re: The Dangers Of Wearing Fairly Used Underwears by neuljosh(m): 5:03am On Jul 29, 2014
with all this long story, you still want us to read more.? Thanks but no thanks

5 Likes

Re: The Dangers Of Wearing Fairly Used Underwears by Rilwayne001: 5:04am On Jul 29, 2014
grin grin for the ladies grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Dangers Of Wearing Fairly Used Underwears by Nobody: 5:04am On Jul 29, 2014
OK ooo

like if u get it

1 Like

Re: The Dangers Of Wearing Fairly Used Underwears by futajallon: 5:04am On Jul 29, 2014
Khalessi: angry

have seen you before you're a fine gal abi
Re: The Dangers Of Wearing Fairly Used Underwears by shadowwalker101: 5:07am On Jul 29, 2014
I dont wear used underwear
[img]http://www.?aff=391[/img] [img]http:///?k_id=utibeokodi[/img]
Re: The Dangers Of Wearing Fairly Used Underwears by davitogreat(m): 5:08am On Jul 29, 2014
How did this thread get to front page?

Nairaland mods... angry

1 Like

Re: The Dangers Of Wearing Fairly Used Underwears by mstik(f): 5:09am On Jul 29, 2014
If you wash them properly before wearing, nothing will happen to you. All this talk will not discourage people from buying okrika

8 Likes

Re: The Dangers Of Wearing Fairly Used Underwears by Darteyyyy(m): 5:09am On Jul 29, 2014
You will catch Ebola naa ni

3 Likes

Re: The Dangers Of Wearing Fairly Used Underwears by kingthreat(m): 5:12am On Jul 29, 2014
Fairly used clothing are usually machine-washed before exported to African countries for use. The problem with fairly-used underwears to me is not that it is unhygienic. It is not just ideal to let underwears that has been in constant contact with intimate parts of another person's body be used by you. To me doing so is total disrespect to your body.

12 Likes

Re: The Dangers Of Wearing Fairly Used Underwears by Wisdomkosi(m): 5:12am On Jul 29, 2014
people wey dey go bend down select should take note grin
Re: The Dangers Of Wearing Fairly Used Underwears by kobonaire(m): 5:13am On Jul 29, 2014
This whole thread goes without saying .... recycling underpants is very unhygenic lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: The Dangers Of Wearing Fairly Used Underwears by Chatters(f): 5:20am On Jul 29, 2014
Yes, it's unhygienic but try telling that to the Marines undecided As long as poverty persists in Nigeria, second hand pants has come to stay.
But wait o. Ebola virus fit get transmitted through this process. Dat one na bad market for O.K sellers.
Re: The Dangers Of Wearing Fairly Used Underwears by blogexpert12(m): 5:21am On Jul 29, 2014
ok noted.
Re: The Dangers Of Wearing Fairly Used Underwears by Nobody: 5:22am On Jul 29, 2014
If you can't afford them. Go naked. Why the fvck should I buy fairly used clothes? sad

1 Like

Re: The Dangers Of Wearing Fairly Used Underwears by Chuukwudi(m): 5:22am On Jul 29, 2014
I love First Grade okirika. It's equivalent or even better than all those expensive foreign boutiques in Nigeria.

You bought your shoe for N60,000., good, Mine is N2500 at Aba. The guy go be like shocked shocked shocked

14 Likes

Re: The Dangers Of Wearing Fairly Used Underwears by bist: 5:22am On Jul 29, 2014
@ op, ur write up is too phucking long.
Re: The Dangers Of Wearing Fairly Used Underwears by Neldrizzy(m): 5:24am On Jul 29, 2014
Hope the girls are reading this?? Stop spreading ebola disease!!!!.....
Re: The Dangers Of Wearing Fairly Used Underwears by Descartes: 5:27am On Jul 29, 2014
Chai, ladies over to you cool

2 Likes

Re: The Dangers Of Wearing Fairly Used Underwears by maafen: 5:27am On Jul 29, 2014
Do you
also know that Hepatitis B, C, D and G can be transmitted through
blood, sweat and Fluid of infected persons? The yeast fungi which
is responsible for the disease can be passed on to a new user if
adequate precautions are not taken before wearing them.

yόϋ ve got a point though but hepatitis is a viral infection not yeast

2 Likes

Re: The Dangers Of Wearing Fairly Used Underwears by GentleMimi: 5:28am On Jul 29, 2014
''Na mumu dey go boutique''....lol!

*Singing*..''Bend down select oooo,any colour,any size'',.....''i like my pikin no be for mouth''. Lol.

First grade Okrika bra dey sure pass,ahswear! grin

Some babes go come dey form here,u go fear effizzy na. Me dey prefer OK bra,camisole and tights. If u no like am,nack ya head for wall. But as for panties,NO WAY. I NO go shame to talk am. . tongue cheesy

16 Likes

Re: The Dangers Of Wearing Fairly Used Underwears by ROCKJ1(m): 5:28am On Jul 29, 2014
I reject poverty.

3 Likes

Re: The Dangers Of Wearing Fairly Used Underwears by bcomputer101: 5:28am On Jul 29, 2014
mstik: If you wash them properly before wearing, nothing will happen to you. All this talk will not discourage people from buying okrika

BY THERE COMMENT YOU SHALL KNOW THEM

16 Likes

Re: The Dangers Of Wearing Fairly Used Underwears by mstik(f): 5:29am On Jul 29, 2014
bcomputer101:

BY THERE COMMENT YOU SHALL KNOW THEM

1 Like

Re: The Dangers Of Wearing Fairly Used Underwears by NaLaugh: 5:29am On Jul 29, 2014
What kinda nasty individuals are buying this to start with
Re: The Dangers Of Wearing Fairly Used Underwears by Nobody: 5:29am On Jul 29, 2014
Make I confess,a don dey wear okrika bra since 1994 and no amount of intimidation can make me stop it since I cannot still find my bra size at boutique.Even the boutique owners buy and hang them in their shop after thorough washing.#Wearingokrikapantsince17thcentury...

10 Likes

Re: The Dangers Of Wearing Fairly Used Underwears by ahika(m): 5:30am On Jul 29, 2014
oh my God! People get mind o, how can a rational human being use him korokoro eyes buy wetin im fellow human being don sperm on top, shit on top, piss on top, mess on top? Shey na u poor pass?

2 Likes

Re: The Dangers Of Wearing Fairly Used Underwears by fattbabakay(m): 5:32am On Jul 29, 2014
Neldrizzy: Hope the girls are reading this?? Stop spreading ebola disease!!!!.....
tell em
Re: The Dangers Of Wearing Fairly Used Underwears by Nwogbe: 5:33am On Jul 29, 2014
Let me go brush with my fairly used toothbrush abeg. Leave mata for mathias

1 Like

Re: The Dangers Of Wearing Fairly Used Underwears by Aphex(m): 5:39am On Jul 29, 2014
Thanks for d info

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Classy And Trendy Bags available here at very affordable prices / Good And Affordable Exfoliating Soap / Five Signs That You Wear Too Much Makeup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.