Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,187 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:39 AM

Customized13 Meets Ilugunboy Today(sunday) In Ketu - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Customized13 Meets Ilugunboy Today(sunday) In Ketu (1095 Views)

September Born.....let Meets Here / Working Class Guy In Ketu Looking For A Good Girl.(ready To Meet Your Needs) / I Need A Friend (girl) In Ketu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Customized13 Meets Ilugunboy Today(sunday) In Ketu by idumuose(m): 12:00pm On Aug 10, 2014
If you haven't read through this topic "Chino On The Ground In Oshogbo" you had better go through it now as the topic is still trending @ https://www.nairaland.com/1850173/osun-election-chino-team-ground

I want to thank all the commenters for making the topic a very interesting one.It was so hilarious that some of us retired to bed around after 2am.

Gentlemen and Ladies,Customized will leave his home in Surulere to visit Ilugunboy at a designated venue.In their own words they have announced the venue and time.

[size=14pt] Excerpts : [/size]

ilugunboy:

Stop insulting me or else you won't like the meeting tmr...

Just show up tmr and I will pick you out

customized13:

if its picking out you want to do, then come to a neutral ground, come ikeja shopping mall, its not even as if you will do anything to me in ikosi, them no born you well, in fact we will meet in that ikosi Mr biggs. All I asked for is just a strong identification platform

ilugunboy:

Don't need all these your agitation and insults ....you want to meet me..you will meet me...just show up tmr

customized13:

nd if you don't come tmr, if you waste my precious time, God will punish you, by tmr we shall know who you are and you shall know who I am

ilugunboy:

Just come tmr and leave all the rants.....Shebi lagos is no man's land

Goodnytee..see you tmr 4pm at Mr Biggs

customized13:

oga, don't think you can go and bring those agbero boys or your street boys ooo, make you no regret your actions, I say it again, lagos is a no man's land, I will still say it to your face tmr, your liver no go allow you do anything, abi this one dey mara nii

We shall monitor the progress from here.Wish you a fruitful outing.

2 Likes

Re: Customized13 Meets Ilugunboy Today(sunday) In Ketu by Nobody: 12:06pm On Aug 10, 2014
FOLLOWING
Re: Customized13 Meets Ilugunboy Today(sunday) In Ketu by NgeneUkwenu(f): 12:10pm On Aug 10, 2014
Another useless thread by Idu-Mud-House!

Mods should close this asap! Anumanu!
Re: Customized13 Meets Ilugunboy Today(sunday) In Ketu by Nobody: 12:13pm On Aug 10, 2014
mynd44 , OAM4J and Ngwakwe, could you please move this thread to the romance section? preferably "DATING AND MEETING UP" section please? Silly threads like these do not belong in politics section.
Re: Customized13 Meets Ilugunboy Today(sunday) In Ketu by Tolexander: 12:14pm On Aug 10, 2014
gringringringrin
Re: Customized13 Meets Ilugunboy Today(sunday) In Ketu by talktimi(m): 12:15pm On Aug 10, 2014
Wonderful shocked
Re: Customized13 Meets Ilugunboy Today(sunday) In Ketu by wildchild1: 12:17pm On Aug 10, 2014
4Pm...Ketu Mr Biggs...
If you see me in a Red Customized Manchester United Jersey..holla at your boy lols
Re: Customized13 Meets Ilugunboy Today(sunday) In Ketu by idumuose(m): 12:17pm On Aug 10, 2014
TuzaQueen
berem: mynd44 , OAM4J and Ngwakwe, could you please move this thread to the romance section? preferably "DATING AND MEETING UP" section please? Silly threads like these do not belong in politics section.

4 Likes

Re: Customized13 Meets Ilugunboy Today(sunday) In Ketu by aryzgreat: 12:19pm On Aug 10, 2014
ilugun d coward will never show up, just as dat Islamic drunkard eggconeheader wasted chino's time yesterday

2 Likes

Re: Customized13 Meets Ilugunboy Today(sunday) In Ketu by ayukdaboss(m): 12:20pm On Aug 10, 2014
grin
Re: Customized13 Meets Ilugunboy Today(sunday) In Ketu by ayukdaboss(m): 12:20pm On Aug 10, 2014
ayukdaboss: grin grin grin
G.ay A.s.s Men
Re: Customized13 Meets Ilugunboy Today(sunday) In Ketu by idumuose(m): 12:25pm On Aug 10, 2014
We shall know later today who breaks the gentleman's agreement.

2 Likes

Re: Customized13 Meets Ilugunboy Today(sunday) In Ketu by Nobody: 12:25pm On Aug 10, 2014
Oh wow are they going to make out??!!. My oh my cheesy tantalizing!!! Kisses kisses kiss mwah mwah mwah kiss

Fvckrzzzzz angry
Re: Customized13 Meets Ilugunboy Today(sunday) In Ketu by omenka(m): 12:28pm On Aug 10, 2014
berem: mynd44 , OAM4J and Ngwakwe, could you please move this thread to the romance section? preferably "DATING AND MEETING UP" section please? Silly threads like these do not belong in politics section.
Idu-mud-house has been running up and down this board opening one useless thread after another, like a chimp on heat since yesterday! Nigga seems to have taken the defeat too hard on himself!!

I recommend the thread be moved to Agric board ASAP!! angry
Re: Customized13 Meets Ilugunboy Today(sunday) In Ketu by Nobody: 12:30pm On Aug 10, 2014
Mmm •
Re: Customized13 Meets Ilugunboy Today(sunday) In Ketu by anago90: 12:34pm On Aug 10, 2014
aryzgreat: ilugun d coward will never show up, just as dat Islamic drunkard eggconeheader wasted chino's time yesterday

devil kill everyone in your lineage, go back to that thread and see how your tin god was disgrace. amadioha impregnate all female members of your lineage with dozens of headless midget.

https://www.nairaland.com/1850173/osun-election-chino-team-ground/23#1850173.741
Re: Customized13 Meets Ilugunboy Today(sunday) In Ketu by Caracta(f): 12:35pm On Aug 10, 2014
Close to my house. Let me get dressed and meet them there.

Pls remind me to come with a helmet. I'll just sit in a corner and observe quietly cheesy

1 Like

Re: Customized13 Meets Ilugunboy Today(sunday) In Ketu by remsonik(f): 12:49pm On Aug 10, 2014
Gay alert!!! Bunch of fools
Re: Customized13 Meets Ilugunboy Today(sunday) In Ketu by idumuose(m): 1:01pm On Aug 10, 2014
omenka: Idu-mud-house has been running up and down this board opening one useless thread after another, like a chimp on heat since yesterday! Nigga seems to have taken the defeat too hard on himself!!

I recommend the thread be moved to Agric board ASAP!! angry
Omenka Kaikai‎​​​​​grin grin I can see that bitterness is already ravaging your pancreas and liver.Nobody is asking not to die afterall of what use are you to the society.

Useless hermaphrodite‎​​​​​grin grin looking for attention.Now that you have got my attention,Fuc.‎ off.Mpama.

3 Likes

Re: Customized13 Meets Ilugunboy Today(sunday) In Ketu by omenka(m): 1:35pm On Aug 10, 2014
idumuose:
Omenka Kaikai‎​​​​​grin grin I can see that bitterness is already ravaging your pancreas and liver.Nobody is asking not to die afterall of what use are you to the society.

Useless hermaphrodite‎​​​​​grin grin [b]looking for attention.[/b]Now that you have got my attention,Fuc.‎ off.Mpama.
Nigga phuleeeaaase!! gringrin I've got all the attention I could care for in two life times cheesy

My query is to people like you living in abject poverty and perpetual penury, rising from bugs infested beddings, crawling out of rodent ridden dilapidated Mud houses, wearing oversized superanuated suits bought from a bunch that were hung on billboards, coming here to pollute the minds of impressionable kids with your poorly concocted fairy tales and adulterated truths with the hope that no one would stand up to you guys!!

Too bad you've got adults like myself to constantly whip you into line and guide those kids in the right track!

Leeches like you ought to be constantly tamed so you don't infect unsuspecting and gullible nairalanders with your highly contagious and dangerously foolish orientation.

Osun is taken, Abuja will be in 2015. Your ppp job is on the line. If I were you, I'd start looking for an alternative source of income before it's too late. By God, you need to move out of that house and out of that neighbourhood!! Sh*t's just too bad..
Re: Customized13 Meets Ilugunboy Today(sunday) In Ketu by Itoroetti(m): 1:36pm On Aug 10, 2014
i just de observe,i pray he shouldnt run away like eggy did to chino in his own town

3 Likes

Re: Customized13 Meets Ilugunboy Today(sunday) In Ketu by aryzgreat: 1:36pm On Aug 10, 2014
anago90:

devil kill everyone in your lineage, go back to that thread and see how your tin god was disgrace. amadioha impregnate all female members of your lineage with dozens of headless midget.

https://www.nairaland.com/1850173/osun-election-chino-team-ground/23#1850173.741

may dangote trailer fail break infront of that una mud house and crush all ur family member while swallowing amala ati ewedu.

animal, mkpi Oshogbo

2 Likes

Re: Customized13 Meets Ilugunboy Today(sunday) In Ketu by anago90: 1:39pm On Aug 10, 2014
aryzgreat:

may dangote trailer fail break infront of that una mud house and crush all ur family member while swallowing amala ati ewedu.

animal, mkpi Oshogbo

mud house bwahhhaaaaahhaa may a forklift carrying 40 container drop the load on your village hut, and kill all member of your cursed family already undergoing quarantine due to Ebola virus.
Re: Customized13 Meets Ilugunboy Today(sunday) In Ketu by Dannylux: 2:29pm On Aug 10, 2014
Lmao! Funny thread!
Re: Customized13 Meets Ilugunboy Today(sunday) In Ketu by englishmart(m): 2:30pm On Aug 10, 2014
if you moved it yourself, would your name get changed?

1 Like

Re: Customized13 Meets Ilugunboy Today(sunday) In Ketu by android666: 2:48pm On Aug 10, 2014
Spreads mat**

8 Likes

Re: Customized13 Meets Ilugunboy Today(sunday) In Ketu by idumuose(m): 3:43pm On Aug 10, 2014
I know how you were invigorated by Aregbe's victory.So because he won,it then means Gej would lose in 2015? i laugh.

You must be day dreaming as usual.Where were you when Adamawa fell into the hands of PDP?Where were you when Fayemi was thoroughly walloped by fayose?

Continue drinking your kai kai inu go! It is obvious you are been cursed but may it not be well with those people who placed this cursed on you.

Your late parents would be cursing theirselves in the grave now for giving birth to a useless person like you.I am sorry about this but i didn't want to involve your late parents into this.

Jonathan will win in 2015 but the unfortunate thing is you might not witness his inauguration cos Ebola must have sent you packing from this earth‎​​cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin!

Ibi da gbu kwa gi dia‎​​​​​grin grin . You really deserve this spanking from me.Usu ‎​​​​​grin grin
omenka: Nigga phuleeeaaase!! gringrin I've got all the attention I could care for in two life times cheesy

My query is to people like you living in abject poverty and perpetual penury, rising from bugs infested beddings, crawling out of rodent ridden dilapidated Mud houses, wearing oversized superanuated suits bought from a bunch that were hung on billboards, coming here to pollute the minds of impressionable kids with your poorly concocted fairy tales and adulterated truths with the hope that no one would stand up to you guys!!

Too bad you've got adults like myself to constantly whip you into line and guide those kids in the right track!

Leeches like you ought to be constantly tamed so you don't infect unsuspecting and gullible nairalanders with your highly contagious and dangerously foolish orientation.

Osun is taken, Abuja will be in 2015. Your ppp job is on the line. If I were you, I'd start looking for an alternative source of income before it's too late. By God, you need to move out of that house and out of that neighbourhood!! Sh*t's just too bad..

4 Likes

Re: Customized13 Meets Ilugunboy Today(sunday) In Ketu by wildchild1: 4:41pm On Aug 10, 2014
ABeg who dey Mr Biggs now,i dey Ikeja Shopping Mall dey watch arsenal beat Man city
Re: Customized13 Meets Ilugunboy Today(sunday) In Ketu by talktimi(m): 2:46pm On Aug 11, 2014
Abeg who get update on this epic meeting ?

(1) (Reply)

Serious / Nneka Am Sorry / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.