Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,022 members, 7,818,025 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:06 AM

I Need A Girl To Have About 8 Kids For Me - Rob Gushes About North West (niece) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Need A Girl To Have About 8 Kids For Me - Rob Gushes About North West (niece) (841 Views)

Olamide Gushes About Wande Coal's Cover Of His Song / Nadia Buari Cuddles Up To Her BabyDaddy, Gushes About Her Love For Him / Tinie Tempah Gushes About Olajumoke '' Ex-Agege Breadseller" (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Girl To Have About 8 Kids For Me - Rob Gushes About North West (niece) by snipperswill(m): 1:31pm On Aug 10, 2014
'Man I think I need a girl to have about 8 kids for me,' Rob wrote on the social networking site, which he has been making regular use of lately. When another Twitter user suggested he up the number, the reality star was quick to add a few.
'Or 12 might be the move,' he later wrote. The paternal post came on the same day that Rob shared an adorable photo of sister Kim and Kanye West's baby girl North, along with a gushing caption.

Continue below:
http://fikimaniaentertainment..com/2014/08/fikayo-gideons-blog-fikimania_33.html

SOURCE: Fikayo Gideon's Blog

(1) (Reply)

IK Ogbonna & 'hulk Hogan' In Show Of Strength (PHOTO) / French-naija Female Pop Artiste Tears Industry With French Collabo [photos] / Toyin Lawani's Outfit To Sen.ita Giwa's Daughter's Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.