Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,938 members, 7,952,778 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:14 AM

French-naija Female Pop Artiste Tears Industry With French Collabo [photos] - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / French-naija Female Pop Artiste Tears Industry With French Collabo [photos] (857 Views)

List Of Ugliest Naija Female Musicians( You Must Agree) ! / Naija Female Fan Shows Don Jazzy Her Big B00bs!! On Twitter (photo) / [PHOTOS] Jennifer Lopez Celebrates 45th Birthday With French Montana, Khloe Etc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

French-naija Female Pop Artiste Tears Industry With French Collabo [photos] by Confession14(f): 10:04pm On Aug 30, 2014
I must confess Shirley Borngreat is the spanking new hot thing in the naija music click. The first time xi followed her live interview on DBN, i knew she means business. Dis Cameroon Girlie just rocking collabos here and there with french lyrics...after she left MTN Project Fame...i was forced to check facebook.

Re: French-naija Female Pop Artiste Tears Industry With French Collabo [photos] by Confession14(f): 1:26am On Aug 31, 2014
Did you watch that too...do we share the same view or not?
Confession14: I must confess Shirley Borngreat is the spanking new hot thing in the naija music click. The first time xi followed her live interview on DBN, i knew she means business. Dis Cameroon Girlie just rocking collabos here and there with french lyrics...after she left MTN Project Fame...i was forced to check facebook.

(1) (Reply)

Get Ready For Big Brother Hotshots 2014 / Sexy Eku Edewor Grooves To Shoki Dance / Selfie Queen Kim Kardashian Photobombs Fan's Quick Snap With Kanye West

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.