Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,450 members, 7,770,121 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 04:17 AM

Marijuana, A Good Cure For Ebola - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Marijuana, A Good Cure For Ebola (9256 Views)

Goko Herbal Cleanser, A Cure For Diseases / Best Prevention For Ebola Disease / Is Smoking Marijuana A Sin Before God? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Marijuana, A Good Cure For Ebola by experimentist: 2:46pm On Aug 10, 2014
After many times of experiments we have discovered that Marijuana aka weed or igboh has the ability to kill the deadly ebola virus desease me and my team have been working tirelessy day and night in the lab. We are working with WHO to confirm the effect of this drug. God Is Great! For those of you that have been smoking for years, don't worry you are save, you can even kiss or bleep an ebola patience.

More update coming later, Jonathan wants to see me
Re: Marijuana, A Good Cure For Ebola by experimentist: 4:11pm On Aug 22, 2014
Wow

(1) (Reply)

Hello My Sisters And Brothers Of Nigeria, I'm Finally United With You All! / Top 10 Most Beautiful Cameroon Celebrities / How Can You Use Selfie Stick With Samsung Note3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.