Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,222 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:21 AM

Is It Possible For A Registered Member On 1688.com To Pay Via Alipay - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Is It Possible For A Registered Member On 1688.com To Pay Via Alipay (974 Views)

Is It Possible For ATM To Dispense Cash After You Are Gone? Any Such Experience? / How To Buy In 1688.com Chinese Store To Nigeria Yourself Without Agents Help / Opening An Account On 1688.com And Taobao.com Made Easy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is It Possible For A Registered Member On 1688.com To Pay Via Alipay by slimhandsome101(m): 6:59pm On Nov 05, 2015
Hello to the gurus of importation, please can you help me out of the dark, want to know if it is possible to successfully buy as a registered member on 1688.com without using third party

Waiting for all the ogas

Thumbs up
Re: Is It Possible For A Registered Member On 1688.com To Pay Via Alipay by greatproducts: 3:05pm On Nov 06, 2015
slimhandsome101:
Hello to the gurus of importation, please can you help me out of the dark, want to know if it is possible to successfully buy as a registered member on 1688.com without using third party
Waiting for all the ogas
Thumbs up

Na wa o.. are you not the one who created this thread?

https://www.nairaland.com/2577626/opening-account-1688.com-taobao.com-made

(1) (Reply)

How Much Does Gtbank Sell Dollar Today / Come And Let's Do Business With My Soon Ready To Launch Windows Software / Photo From Popular M'civer Market That Caught Fire In Warri, Delta State.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.