Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,377 members, 7,829,979 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:26 PM

Scam Alert Beware Please - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Scam Alert Beware Please (1281 Views)

Scam Alert! / Scam Alert. Netgrade Concept Is Not Recruiting Or Doing Whatsoever! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Scam Alert Beware Please by Tripplejay23(m): 4:01pm On Aug 10, 2014
[b]Hi Nairalander,

This post you are reading happen this month (august 2014) there is an email that comes from one sgt jerry Lanbo email: jerrylanbo@gmail.com, he focus to scam nigeria he will contact you for a project building an estate in nigeria, telling you that he is from syria a sergeant , he will ask details about you to send a scare message if you didnt fall victim, he will contact to work with you hand in hand telling you he will send 2.5million dollars via a security vault from syria telling you it will arrive to togo cos the security vault dont delivered to anglophone country(english speaking ) country like nigeria,
the consignment trunk box will be delivered to togo with agent desmond adam hadjoe having email adamdesmond@rocketmail.com, telling you to send $4850 via western union or money gram for delivery

please my fellow Nigeria if anyone promise you anything to send and you will pay for the delivery tell the person when the thing arrive to your destination you will pay, that is what i told him before the akamo human being vex,

morealso make google your best answer, do search any promising email via google to confirm who the person be.. I searched adamdesmond@rocketmail.com on google before i know he is a scam..

Please beware,

God Bless Nigeria, God Bless Nairaland[/b]
Re: Scam Alert Beware Please by delishpot: 4:12pm On Aug 10, 2014
No be small. Tell him to collect out of the millions and send the 5k dollars to you through western union and then you will forward the money to the togo guy to fast forawrd the transfer to naija. grin
Tell am say you sef need charity too so while sending the clearance fee he can just add another 5k extra and use it to bless your life.
Ha ha.
I remember once I had a call from a so called uncle in yanki. Na so the guy dey say hello, so you have deleted my number ehn? You have forgotten my voice abi? I was like who is this please with sleep wey dey my eyes cos mumu called at around 2am.
I come get his wayo. I said oh I go finish ya credit today.
So I was like ah uncle he said yes? I said ah how are you long time! He said abi o. He said ah how are you people? I said fine. Mumu said ehm, I want to send you people something, but you have to send some money so that the guy I am sending it through can post it down to you guys.
I said hmn uncle, no kobo at home o, mama is sick she needs money for treatment, we need to pay rent, we need a new car. Please uncle can you send us money through western union? So that we can withdraw it and use some to meet our needs and then send some to that your friend to help us courrier the stuff you sent. Na so my guy just cut call till today.

3 Likes

Re: Scam Alert Beware Please by skyface00(m): 9:12pm On Aug 10, 2014
na old format.......thats why is good a nija guy or woman 2 be wise in every espect ......i know dis format since 2007......i dont know why some ppl cant use their brain for something more productive,.......anybody that fall for this na greedy kill am

(1) (Reply)

15 Common Velcro Uses / Small Scale Enterprise: Perfume Manufacture. / Large Quantities Of Rice For Sale In Ilorin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.