Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,588 members, 7,812,914 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:20 PM

Scam Alert! - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Scam Alert! (1217 Views)

Scam Alert Beware Please / Scam Alert. Netgrade Concept Is Not Recruiting Or Doing Whatsoever! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Scam Alert! by chipraise(f): 5:51am On Feb 18, 2015
SCAM ALERT!SCAM ALERT.awwwch,Jesus is my Eyevdecieving me,this my customers buisness pic is everywhere now.or IS HE D ONE.I'm not sure of it.this first Pic of hIS bales pic he send to me when I was about to patronize hIM.pls u are using another person pic to dupe pple,u have fail.besides deer is no where bale is 75,000 as I'm seeing it now.infact u are selling 2nd grade.hux beware ooo.this guy is a real scammer.I called this guy last nite.can u imagine someone that went to Cotonuo to buy goods don't know d name of d fame he bought,secondly he don't know d kg he is selling.even also lie that he is selling forsomeone.DAT he can collect half payment from BUYERS THAT want to buy bales.d worst lie dis guy told me that provoke me.I need to mind my business sha.but I don't want my fellow Nairalanders to be a victim. d guy told me both children bale and Poly gown that's d most costly bale in 1st grade is 75,000 even in Cotnuo and lags.thats when I know scammer are all here.choi guy u know fit catch any mugu here.so u still go dey use my customer pic to Advertise his goods. he is not a woman ooo.he is a guy.nobody should buy from this guy ooo.if u are planning to.he will run with your money and delete his Acct.he is not a seller oooo.I have investigate about it.beware

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Scam Alert! by Akinola1990(m): 5:55am On Feb 18, 2015
Thanks for the info. This type of folks are increasing by the numbers daily. Na make person open ehm eye well now oo!!!

AWOOOFF!!! This one no be scam oooo!!!! #smiles

Get the best of web hosting.
Enjoy 10Gb Webspace + 50GB Monthly bandwith for 250 Naira only. Visit www.onenetservers.com to get started
Re: Scam Alert! by chipraise(f): 6:04am On Feb 18, 2015
@Akin d Real person DAT has DAT first PIC is one guy DAT deal genuine.infact almost d NL are his customers.his name is Nixandan.he is d owner of d pic that he use.he will call him.ask him for real pic and prizes claiming DAT he is interested when d guy will see it. he will tink d scammer is serious.not knowing he is using to advertise his own.make pple beware I hear say one greedy fellow wan pay becps he heard 75k for bales.he is using to draw them closer and DUP them.infact pple I can vow that deals genuinely I have deal so far in fairly use bizness is one Lady jennylove, 2.Nixandan.others u guys have to be careful.before patronising someone check d customers testimony first before jumping in to things.dats an Advice from me to u.cos if d seller scam anybody. d person will still come to shout here. as I'm doing d guy is a realllllll oleoshi. may God forgives him.he uses d Nixandan pics and words.
Re: Scam Alert! by Akinola1990(m): 6:13am On Feb 18, 2015
chipraise:
@Akin d Real person DAT has DAT first PIC is one guy DAT deal genuine.infact almost d NL are his customers.his name is Nixandan.he is d owner of d pic that he use.he will call him.ask him for real pic and prizes claiming DAT he is interested when d guy will see it. he will tink d scammer is serious.not knowing he is using to advertise his own.make pple beware I hear say one greedy fellow wan pay becps he heard 75k for bales.he is using to draw them closer and DUP them.infact pple I can vow that deals genuinely I have deal so far in fairly use bizness is one Lady jennylove, 2.Nixandan.others u guys have to be careful.before patronising someone check d customers testimony first before jumping in to things.dats an Advice from me to u.cos if d seller scam anybody. d person will still come to shout here. as I'm doing d guy is a realllllll oleoshi. may God forgives him.he uses d Nixandan pics and words.

Not only Ole Oshi>>> Bara wo Bansa self!!!
Re: Scam Alert! by chipraise(f): 6:18am On Feb 18, 2015
Akinola1990:

Not only Ole Oshi>>> Bara wo Bansa self!!!
lol I tire ooo.NL eee scammers.apart from this 2i mention I can't deal with anybody here ooo.I knw get that money to trow way.dose Advertising bales some will be using others pple pic self Lol.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Boxbody Trucks Needed,take Advantage Of These Business Opportunity / Blco Needed Tto Ghana Water. $8 Net To Buyer. Email: Dejmindnigco@gmail.com / Sales And Supply Of Bonny Light Crude, AGO..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.