Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,668 members, 7,816,749 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:18 PM

Mansard Test Invite - Jobs/Vacancies (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Mansard Test Invite (77763 Views)

Ccsnl Call Center Representative Test Invite / Invitation For A Test With Mansard Insurance Plc / Mansard Insurance Calling (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mansard Test Invite by Tender27: 10:58am On Mar 18, 2020
Me too...it was rescheduled to 19th.. which is tomorrow
Re: Mansard Test Invite by Emperor89(m): 6:37pm On Jul 23, 2020
Good evening house,

Pls does anyone know about Relationship manager's role in Axa mansard and how much they pay them.
Re: Mansard Test Invite by Binidan: 6:12pm On Aug 04, 2020
Hi guys!
Please I did a virtual interview with Mansard last week Wednesday for a role in Settlement unit.
Can anyone please tell me what next I should be expecting please as I'm curious.
Though I didn't do their test but was invited for the interview.
I will be glad if anyone can help out.

Thanks
Re: Mansard Test Invite by Nobody: 8:09am On Aug 16, 2020
Got an invite for professional sales rep in axa mansard.

Anyone has any idea about this position?
Salary and all
Re: Mansard Test Invite by Horla27: 8:52pm On Aug 24, 2020
Hello Everyone,
Is there anyone here who applied for AxA mansard Entry level position that got his/ her new test date?

I was actually scheduled for the Entry level Test on the 14th March, 2020. But later got an email that the test has been postponed until further notice which I believe it was due to Covid-19 outbreak.
I’m still waiting to hear from them in regards to newer test date. Is there anyone here who’s experiencing same?
Re: Mansard Test Invite by Annygoldie: 1:14pm On Oct 05, 2020
I got a test invite mail for the Entry-level position: Saturday, 10am. Anyone else please?
Re: Mansard Test Invite by Fabinho: 9:38pm On Oct 05, 2020
Annygoldie:
I got a test invite mail for the Entry-level position: Saturday, 10am. Anyone else please?

Pls how did you apply?
Re: Mansard Test Invite by Delass: 9:23am On Oct 08, 2020
Annygoldie:
Yeah, I also got an invite but mine is scheduled for 2pm
Re: Mansard Test Invite by Sorade: 6:54pm On Oct 09, 2020
@Annygoldie : I did as well
Re: Mansard Test Invite by olusholamayor(f): 9:16pm On Oct 24, 2020
I was sent some forms to fill. A guarantor's form and another one to be filled by me. I haven't written any test before. Please, do they send forms before the test, or how does it go?

1 Like

Re: Mansard Test Invite by dee24: 7:55pm On Oct 27, 2020
I also got a mail to fill two forms (guarantor and personal data) for the role of Sales Executive. Please who knows the nature of this job from Axa mansard?.
Re: Mansard Test Invite by Uyigue12(m): 10:03am On Nov 07, 2020
dee24:
I also got a mail to fill two forms (guarantor and personal data) for the role of Sales Executive. Please who knows the nature of this job from Axa mansard?.
pls have you started the job pls, I just got an invite for Interview in benin for a sales advisor job pls can any one tell me about the pay plss
Re: Mansard Test Invite by Tender27: 3:38pm On Mar 24, 2021
Hello...
Pls who has gotten a mail after the interview
Re: Mansard Test Invite by Neeksnation: 4:04pm On Apr 14, 2021
I am under training with AxA now preparing to write the final test. Please do anybody have the past questions paper or what I am to expect for the test? Thanks
Re: Mansard Test Invite by AyAkpan: 9:27am On Apr 15, 2021
Neeksnation:
I am under training with AxA now preparing to write the final test. Please do anybody have the past questions paper or what I am to expect for the test? Thanks
please am scheduled for an interview with them as a retail sales advisor, will I undergo a test. Do anyone have an idea

1 Like

Re: Mansard Test Invite by sanyahkod(m): 8:04pm On Jun 21, 2021
AyAkpan:
please am scheduled for an interview with them as a retail sales advisor, will I undergo a test. Do anyone have an idea

Hello, how did the interview go? Did you write a test?
Re: Mansard Test Invite by Geniustaiwo: 7:45am On Aug 02, 2021
sanyahkod:

Hello, how did the interview go? Did you write a test?

Bro there's no test for financial advisors. It is only a two staged interview.
If you pass the first stage, you will proceed to the second stage on the same day...
Re: Mansard Test Invite by Andywinnie(f): 12:12am On Jan 07, 2022
For those that applied for sales advisor, did you include your BVN in your onboarding form?

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

Zee Bello: UBA Set To Employ Lady Who Monitored The Construction Of Kubwa Branch / Npower N-teach Assessment Test: Latest Developments / Waec Coordination For May/june S.s.c.e. Begins On 19 June, 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.