Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,730 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:12 PM

Travelling To Canada Part 6 - Travel (125) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 6 (827311 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (122) (123) (124) (125) (126) (127) (128) ... (501) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by mrnilobrawn: 6:27pm On Sep 05, 2014
rhotimee:

I currently have no school in mind. I neva finish my HND sef. Just wanna gather some Info before then.

Ok, just make sure u grad with upper credit nd above
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by degreat11(m): 6:27pm On Sep 05, 2014
tweeny24: @ all
I just joined the thread so this is my first post...I received an offer of admission at centennial college and I have paid my acceptance fee and got the letter 2 days ago...I applied for a diploma degree of 2 years...I am 24 years old with no prior tertiary institution degree... and am scared my age will cause a denial of visa..pls what are my chances

u don't have to be afraid. just prepare a fantastic SOP explaining the study gap. and why the diploma will catapult u to the next level.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by yomisley: 6:29pm On Sep 05, 2014
same thing apply to me, but am going for UG but am not through with my program yet. so transcript cant be send i dont if a statement of result will do. #scared
modskiller: Still waiting for positive news.,

Applied to MUN telling them that i am undergoing a degree, now they want the transcript which will take a long time to process and take about #20'k to send it,

Gosh!!!!

Getting tired already.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by degreat11(m): 6:33pm On Sep 05, 2014
ManTiger: @all: i hope this is not a refusal again, received a mail from donotreply saying status update but has been checking cic since yesternight with no message reflecting.

Baba delete that thought from ur head ASAP
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by PlayPays: 6:39pm On Sep 05, 2014
tweeny24: @ all
I just joined the thread so this is my first post...I received an offer of admission at centennial college and I have paid my acceptance fee and got the letter 2 days ago...I applied for a diploma degree of 2 years...I am 24 years old with no prior tertiary institution degree... and am scared my age will cause a denial of visa..pls what are my chances

Believe me your age is okay. I came in for a diploma even after a degree in Nigeria which I didn't disclose to cic (embassy). It was after I got here I decided to change to post graduate so you have no problem!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by yomisley: 6:40pm On Sep 05, 2014
how much WES charge?
Joshcoli:

Sent them my transcript, but they said I should also send my transcript to WES (World Education Service) for document verification... still on the matter though
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by modskiller(m): 6:46pm On Sep 05, 2014
yomisley: how much WES charge?
not declaring is the only way out here sir.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by yomisley: 6:46pm On Sep 05, 2014
any skul in canada hat offer sport management, jan section any good skul pls. thanks.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by bighead1(m): 6:52pm On Sep 05, 2014
modskiller: not declaring is the only way out here sir.

This thing looks like a pure wast of funds, time and resources to me. You shouldn't have declared it in the first place.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by modskiller(m): 6:54pm On Sep 05, 2014
Joshcoli:

Sent them my transcript, but they said I should also send my transcript to WES (World Education Service) for document verification... still on the matter though
sir are you for UG or PG
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by tweeny24: 7:10pm On Sep 05, 2014
PlayPays:
Believe me your age is okay. I came in for a diploma even after a degree in Nigeria which I didn't disclose to cic (embassy). It was after I got here I decided to change to post graduate so you have no problem!
[center][/center]

Thanks...how did you explain the study gap
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by tweeny24: 7:12pm On Sep 05, 2014
degreat11:
u don't have to be afraid. just prepare a fantastic SOP explaining the study gap. and why the diploma will catapult u to the next level.

What does SOP mean?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Fhemmmy: 7:28pm On Sep 05, 2014
Zorkky:
Please send your account details ASAP,your Canadian bank details remember!

I beg make the money plenty oh
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Fhemmmy: 7:29pm On Sep 05, 2014
Siga: .... $100 per line of email... Make the money payable to Oga Fhemmmy....

Oya send me some money oh
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by PlayPays: 7:29pm On Sep 05, 2014
tweeny24: [center][/center]

Thanks...how did you explain the study gap

I was working to gain work experience and also know which field or career would fit me before deciding on program to study.

That was my lie.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Fhemmmy: 7:29pm On Sep 05, 2014
Siga: ^^^^ ..Nice one... But wey Fhemmmy Gala...

See dem all, dem no bring me gala oh . . . diaris god oh
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by tofam3k3(m): 7:40pm On Sep 05, 2014
Abeg o! This wait after medicals is driving me nuts!. Still no word since 28th. I fit sneak enta der yard?.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Siga: 7:50pm On Sep 05, 2014
tofam3k3: Abeg o! This wait after medicals is driving me nuts!. Still no word since 28th. I fit sneak enta der yard?.
... Wait till mid next week... U will get ur Visa soon...

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by akosh005: 7:51pm On Sep 05, 2014
tofam3k3: Abeg o! This wait after medicals is driving me nuts!. Still no word since 28th. I fit sneak enta der yard?.

Good news await u bro...... Canada expecting u

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by degreat11(m): 7:53pm On Sep 05, 2014
tweeny24:

What does SOP mean?

SOP means Statement of Purpose/ intent ... is just like a cover letter that complement ur CV. It is a letter written to Embassies explaining the purpose of your visit, family background, why the particular course of study and why Canada and not Nigeria. Basically it throw more light on ur application
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by degreat11(m): 7:55pm On Sep 05, 2014

Baba ur TRV sure pass just exercise little patient next week u go see em
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Bobbieydeey: 7:56pm On Sep 05, 2014
onos9ice: HELLO HOUSE.
I just got admitted to MUN UG program. Will 3m be enough for SOA and also using my mum as sponsor.
are you on bb or whatsapp,let's yarn.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by degreat11(m): 7:58pm On Sep 05, 2014

Baba just exercise a little patient coz ur TRV sure pass... next week e go fall in
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by degreat11(m): 8:00pm On Sep 05, 2014
PlayPays:

I was working to gain work experience and also know which field or career would fit me before deciding on program to study.

That was my lie.

SOP don dey complete small small
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by tofam3k3(m): 8:04pm On Sep 05, 2014
Siga: ... Wait till mid next week... U will get ur Visa soon...
Amen!.thanks sir
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by tofam3k3(m): 8:06pm On Sep 05, 2014
Siga: ... Wait till mid next week... U will get ur Visa soon...
Amen!.thanks sir
I have a registration deadline of September 15th. I'm just scared I might not meet up.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by tofam3k3(m): 8:07pm On Sep 05, 2014
akosh005:

Good news await u bro...... Canada expecting u
Amen! Thanks I really can't wait either #MUN #PG
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by tofam3k3(m): 8:09pm On Sep 05, 2014
degreat11:

Baba ur TRV sure pass just exercise little patient next week u go see em
Amen my brother! Keeping my faith intact
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Bobbieydeey: 8:09pm On Sep 05, 2014
yomisley: any skul in canada hat offer sport management, jan section any good skul pls. thanks.
Only Brock University offers sport mgt and its a 4years program.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Bobbieydeey: 8:12pm On Sep 05, 2014
Best flight to travel with to Canada has to be British Airways,you get to flex southampton small + added BA gifts + dem go spoil you with nice food. Just throwing this out there. Flight ticket is arnd 320-350k

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by luvly3(f): 8:13pm On Sep 05, 2014
vicarsenal:

Thanks sir.
Paying per term would av been pretty much convenient sha. Any other college dat allow dat kind of arrangement sir?

Try cambrian college in sudbury..... Very cool place to be, lots of job opportunities as well.... Doh dere are not much blacks here plus d winters are pretty tough...

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by tweeny24: 8:17pm On Sep 05, 2014
PlayPays:
That was my lie.

I am thinking of attaching a barbing certificate to my application to explain the gap in years

(1) (2) (3) ... (122) (123) (124) (125) (126) (127) (128) ... (501)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 / Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.