Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,452 members, 7,836,801 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:50 PM

Travelling To Canada Part 6 - Travel (288) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 6 (830970 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (285) (286) (287) (288) (289) (290) (291) ... (501) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by ManTiger(m): 1:28am On Oct 17, 2014
House pls come to my rescue, after getting my credentials assessed, will it be forwarded back to me or the schl I applied to. Olds College wan kill persin o.
Which International assesment body accept scanned transcript?
Thx
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by ManTiger(m): 1:31am On Oct 17, 2014
Holu26:
This is for the benefits of those that had been delayed before. Don't give up!!!

Most of us have a distorted idea about patience. We think of it as something designed to help us suffer failure gracefully, but according to these scriptures"Cast not away therefore your confidence, which hath great recompence of reward. For ye have need of patience, that, after ye have done the will of God, ye might receive the promise.", it will actually put us on the path to success!
Patience (or being consistently constant) is the power twin of faith. They work together to see to it that the promises of God are fulfilled in your life.
Say, for example, you need a job. You can go to the Word and see clearly that God promises to provide your needs. You can see He takes pleasure in the prosperity of His servants. Once you see that, faith takes hold and you shout, "Hallelujah, I've got the job I need."
But what happens to that faith tomorrow morning when you go to three interviews and get turned down all three times? Then what? That's when patience has to take over! That's when you have to make a decision to stay constant, to act as if nothing's changed.
The truth is, if you based your confidence on the Word of God, nothing has changed. It says exactly the same thing it said yesterday.
So, if you'll put patience to work, you know what you're going to say after those three unsuccessful job interviews? You're going to say, "Hallelujah, I've got the job I need!" just like you did before.
You see, faith opens the door to God's promise for you; and patience keeps it open until that promise is fulfilled.
Do you have your faith sights set on a promise of God today, a promise you've been waiting on for some time? Don't let the delay discourage you. Put patience to work. The Word guarantees you will receive your reward.

As I read this, my body just cold... So speechless, as in this is so inspirational.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by dramacox: 4:19am On Oct 17, 2014
Hello nairalanders, am new here but I follow the thread always. Now I need u guys help. I applied to Algonquin College for 2 years PGD course (becos of low cgpa 2:2). But my fear is that someone told me that I am unlikely to get Trv becos am applying for PGD.... Is that true? Pls answer me....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Finestlex(m): 4:48am On Oct 17, 2014
Yes boss.. Ever loyal to your government
Habeeb521:
haha!! Asalamalaeikun my niga man
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by meritdee(m): 5:32am On Oct 17, 2014
ManTiger:
House pls come to my rescue, after getting my credentials assessed, will it be forwarded back to me or the schl I applied to. Olds College wan kill persin o.
Thx

It will be forwarded to the school, but you can have copies of the credentials mailed to you as well.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by meritdee(m): 5:34am On Oct 17, 2014
Its the start of another lovely day.... More testimonies today please.

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by eddy20: 5:47am On Oct 17, 2014
I pray for plenty medical call ups and trv today in Jesus name

6 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by emperoracro(m): 6:16am On Oct 17, 2014
dramacox:
Hello nairalanders, am new here but I follow the thread always. Now I need u guys help. I applied to Algonquin College for 2 years PGD course (becos of low cgpa 2:2). But my fear is that someone told me that I am unlikely to get Trv becos am applying for PGD.... Is that true? Pls answer me....

Thats false bro, someone answered u before.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by emperoracro(m): 6:19am On Oct 17, 2014
ManTiger:
Thx

Tall n Tribal markless Mr Mantiger, what of Mrs Womantigress?

Are u applyin to olds?
Pls can u send the link of dia international admission n programs to me here, wanna check d programs dey av
Tanx my tall frnd
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by meritdee(m): 6:50am On Oct 17, 2014
dramacox:

I hope you are not trying to cause drama (dramacox)... A very good answer has been provided for your question some pages back.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by edwinbiz(m): 7:48am On Oct 17, 2014
Snappy fingaz am going undergrad.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by stayboy1602: 7:59am On Oct 17, 2014
Heello my people God Would bless you with what u have been waiting for and please read psalm 51, 5 and 4, and believe in God #patience

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Habeeb521(m): 8:10am On Oct 17, 2014
dramacox:
bro! Immigration as got nothing to do with education! The fact that the alagoquin gave u ADM believe me, I think they are satisfied with ur cgpa.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by larryshow40: 8:14am On Oct 17, 2014
Hello guys...good morning. Please the only document am waiting for is my Original WAEC Result...but i dont have much time again, Please can i submit my school waec result with the school letter heading instead of the Original Waec result. Thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by MrArams: 8:15am On Oct 17, 2014
stayboy1602:
Heello my people God Would bless you with what u have been waiting for and please read psalm 51, 5 and 4, and believe in God #patience

How far? Have you got a new start date from U of T?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 8:26am On Oct 17, 2014
i mean if it useful for online app nd i knw so for paper wat abt online,i hv a friend who cnt get msg frm cic becos se used an agent nd she wnts to knw if she can also track her app wid the tracking id
Snappyfingaz:

Everything is useful. It can be used to track the status of your application.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by MrArams: 8:34am On Oct 17, 2014
larryshow40:
Hello guys...good morning. Please the only document am waiting for is my Original WAEC Result...but i dont have much time again, Please can i submit my school waec result with the school letter heading instead of the Original Waec result. Thanks

When did u grad from sec sch? You can always improvise, submit the school statement and add a waec scratch card to it for them to verify if there is a need.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by larryshow40: 8:47am On Oct 17, 2014
MrArams:

When did u grad from sec sch? You can always improvise, submit the school statement and add a waec scratch card to it for them to verify if there is a need.

I graduated 2005...but didnt collect the Original since then, now they said they can't find it and they will have to go to waec....which is going to take a while. Also i intend submitting online...how can i go about this please?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by MrArams: 9:47am On Oct 17, 2014
larryshow40:

I graduated 2005...but didnt collect the Original since then, now they said they can't find it and they will have to go to waec....which is going to take a while. Also i intend submitting online...how can i go about this please?

Since 2005.....this one hard small o. Maybe you should go to WAEC office yourself and explain things and see if they can issue you something that can be used along with your Statement of result.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by opsynusy(f): 10:01am On Oct 17, 2014
larryshow40:

Sue the school!.....lol,seriously they shd av a place they keep all ds nah...finished 2005 also and I collected mine ds year,its as new and neat as gold.......

I think you shd be able to make use of your statement of result
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by MrArams: 10:12am On Oct 17, 2014
opsynusy:
Sue the school!.....lol,seriously they shd av a place they keep all ds nah...finished 2005 also and I collected mine ds year,its as new and neat as gold.......

I think you shd be able to make use of your statement of result

What Cert did you use during ur uni days undecided

WAEC certs are ready within 2years or so...not including the original will raise an eye brow except he gets an affidavit that he lost it or the school lost it or something related grin
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 10:26am On Oct 17, 2014
can sum1 pls ansa shes been on my neck
tianadiva:
i mean if it useful for online app nd i knw so for paper wat abt online,i hv a friend who cnt get msg frm cic becos se used an agent nd she wnts to knw if she can also track her app wid the tracking id
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by fxsly: 10:27am On Oct 17, 2014
please do i need to submit a signed copy of my letter of acceptance for visa?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by eddy20: 10:37am On Oct 17, 2014
fxsly:
please do i need to submit a signed copy of my letter of acceptance for visa?
yes u must summit it because u need the letter for the processing of ur trv....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by millymc(f): 10:40am On Oct 17, 2014
tianadiva:
can sum1 pls ansa shes been on my neck
yes she can,buh it can only tell where her app is being processed n whether its still in-process.....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by ManTiger(m): 10:42am On Oct 17, 2014
meritdee:

It will be forwarded to the school, but you can have copies of the credentials mailed to you as well.
ok. the thing just tire me.
are you heading to olds?
Did you used IQAS?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by ManTiger(m): 10:45am On Oct 17, 2014
emperoracro:

Tall n Tribal markless Mr Mantiger, what of Mrs Womantigress?

Are u applyin to olds?
Pls can u send the link of dia international admission n programs to me here, wanna check d programs dey av
Tanx my tall frnd
I'm still making som moves on that.
www.oldscollege.ca
The school seems strict joor, I've apllied still say make I evaluate my doc at IQAS, just be ready to spend some doh bro.
We'll all get their.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 10:55am On Oct 17, 2014
tnx dearie u such a sweetheart
where u heading to if i may ask?
millymc:
yes she can,buh it can only tell where her app is being processed n whether its still in-process.....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by dramacox: 10:57am On Oct 17, 2014
Thanks all, just u guys to know that all ur contribution is highly appreciated.
Habeeb521:
bro! Immigration as got nothing to do with education! The fact that the alagoquin gave u ADM believe me, I think they are satisfied with ur cgpa.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Dazlinga: 10:58am On Oct 17, 2014
Good day House,

Pls can anybody tell me how long it takes to acquire a study permit,I applied online route and biometrics was done Monday..pls I want to know how long it usually take..
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by millymc(f): 11:02am On Oct 17, 2014
tianadiva:
tnx dearie u such a sweetheart
where u heading to if i may ask?
uwc brandon university

(1) (2) (3) ... (285) (286) (287) (288) (289) (290) (291) ... (501)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.