Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,370 members, 7,836,500 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:57 AM

Travelling To Canada Part 6 - Travel (290) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 6 (830925 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (287) (288) (289) (290) (291) (292) (293) ... (501) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by pyzdan: 4:16pm On Oct 17, 2014
Ok bros, congrats once more. I will like to go for online route
osazee64:
Mine was paper route
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by eddy20: 4:31pm On Oct 17, 2014
Habeeb521:
several questions like [ls examples
they ask questions like,have u been tested positive to hiv,are u a regular drinker of alcohol,have u tested positive to any std,do u have tatoos,are u a drug addict and many other minor questions
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Habeeb521(m): 4:43pm On Oct 17, 2014
eddy20:
they ask questions like,have u been tested positive to hiv,are u a regular drinker of alcohol,have u tested positive to any std,do u have tatoos,are u a drug addict and many other minor questions
YO BRO TANKS NKS FOR THAT INFO
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by stevemims(m): 4:44pm On Oct 17, 2014
eddy20:
Nawa o, so anybody wey dey drink nw na OYO
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by eddy20: 4:53pm On Oct 17, 2014
stevemims:
alcohol drinking becomes a problem wen u are a heavy drinker.if u drink lightly it is not a problem.And hope u are not a smoker,if u smoke too much they would know....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by meritdee(m): 4:54pm On Oct 17, 2014
eddy20:
I am heading to humber too January 2015.I did not use WES for anything...

Yeah the transcript evaluation wasn't for humber.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by siegfried99(m): 4:55pm On Oct 17, 2014
Greetings house..

I would like to apply for a masters degree, can I get suggestions on colleges or universities with low tuition . please
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by eddy20: 4:55pm On Oct 17, 2014
stevemims:
it is for heavy drinkers....and hope u are not a smoker,they will ask too
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Joe980: 5:02pm On Oct 17, 2014
Who is giving us weekend good news? cool
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Habeeb521(m): 5:04pm On Oct 17, 2014
Joe980:
Who is giving us weekend good news? cool
IT CAN BE YOU
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by MrArams: 5:08pm On Oct 17, 2014
Habeeb521:
IT CAN BE YOU

grin abi o
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Holu26: 5:17pm On Oct 17, 2014
jaylinaa:
Thank you so much. I will go first thing on Monday by God's grace.

All the best with your application!

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by chops33(m): 5:19pm On Oct 17, 2014
Please House, My sponsor paid in N3 mil into my personal account which is gonna cover my tuition and living expenses for a year plus she gave me other work related documents like her last month's pay slip[£4,695], national insurance number card and Nursing and midwifery council cert and pin. iS it still compulsory I attach her bank statement? Thanks...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by siegfried99(m): 5:20pm On Oct 17, 2014
Does anyone have an idea of any college or university in Canada that doesn't require u to pay tuition(or full tuition) fees until u arrive in Canada?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Holu26: 5:20pm On Oct 17, 2014
newbie2014:

Go Early. I was as early as a bird. Just 20 mins .. Print your Biometric Letter and Take 2 photocopies of your international passport. write ur mail and phone number at the back of the photocopied passport page. Take Your International passport as well. Though It will be returned to you.

Thanks for the info
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Siga: 5:23pm On Oct 17, 2014
chops33:
Please House, My sponsor paid in N3 mil into my personal account which is gonna cover my tuition and living expenses for a year plus she gave me other work related documents like her last month's pay slip[£4,695], national insurance number card and Nursing and midwifery council cert and pin. iS it still compulsory I attach her bank statement? Thanks...
.... Yes ... that will show that she transferred the money cos u will raise a flag with that huge some dumped into ur account.... she can even refer to the transfer on her Sponsorship letter...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by chops33(m): 5:38pm On Oct 17, 2014
Siga:
.... Yes ... that will show that she transferred the money cos u will raise a flag with that huge some dumped into ur account.... she can even refer to the transfer on her Sponsorship letter...
Boss siga.. The problem is , she didn't do a direct transfer because the charge was enormous so a friend paid in the money down here for me and she would give the equivalent to him when u comes around..
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by warrikid(m): 5:39pm On Oct 17, 2014
Siga:
greetings sire.i sent u a PM sir,pls reply. incase u dont see it,pls snd me one so i can reply to u cos dis thing is kinda tricky.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Siga: 5:52pm On Oct 17, 2014
chops33:

Boss siga.. The problem is , she didn't do a direct transfer because the charge was enormous so a friend paid in the money down here for me and she would give the equivalent to him when u comes around..
... I want to believe she took the money off her account... so there is a trace... just want u to cover any eye popping questions...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Holu26: 6:01pm On Oct 17, 2014
siegfried99:
Does anyone have an idea of any college or university in Canada that doesn't require u to pay tuition(or full tuition) fees until u arrive in Canada?

My school
University of lethbridge, alberta
www.uleth.ca
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by WESTERNCR: 6:06pm On Oct 17, 2014
My lil bro just submit his application. George Brown College, paper route, Winter semester 2015. God it's up to u oooo
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by sidnigga: 6:08pm On Oct 17, 2014
MrArams:

Its not compulsory but advisable.....we've had ppl who didnt add it to their app and got their TRV. The certs only proves what you've filled in your form or SOP is true about the schools u went to or the year graduated from school.
Can't sum1 add d sch testimonial too prove dat
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by chops33(m): 6:59pm On Oct 17, 2014
Siga:
... I want to believe she took the money off her account... so there is a trace... just want u to cover any eye popping questions...
Thanks boss..she will eventually..
So am I good to go?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by stevemims(m): 7:08pm On Oct 17, 2014
eddy20:
it is for heavy drinkers....and hope u are not a smoker,they will ask too
bro i dnt smoke nor drink heavily. Just bn amazed of such factors for d medicals. Make God elp dose wey dey smoke plus drink lik anytn
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by bighead1(m): 7:23pm On Oct 17, 2014
akinmoj:

Been given admission since April.

When are you resuming boss?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by siegfried99(m): 7:25pm On Oct 17, 2014
Holu26:

My school
University of lethbridge, alberta
www.uleth.ca

Wow..thanks..

I wanna apply for PG studies... I'm hoping anyone on here can guide me
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by sidnigga: 7:25pm On Oct 17, 2014
Are u guys saying a rigger, petroleum engineer, merchant navy can't pass medicals.... Cos dey smoke heavily to avoid cold and other sea related diseases at d high sea

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Joe980: 7:38pm On Oct 17, 2014
sidnigga:
Are u guys saying a rigger, petroleum engineer, merchant navy can't pass medicals.... Cos dey smoke heavily to avoid cold and other sea related diseases at d high sea
Sure they can. But there is a limit to everything. They are subjected to medicals routinely.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by eddy20: 8:01pm On Oct 17, 2014
stevemims:
bro i dnt smoke nor drink heavily. Just bn amazed of such factors for d medicals. Make God elp dose wey dey smoke plus drink lik anytn
hahahahaha,na God go help dem oooo
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Habeeb521(m): 8:19pm On Oct 17, 2014
sidnigga:
those people u mentioned, for them to have made it to that place. I don't think they will still have any reason to go for studies!! Cus I believe those post require EDU level from B.sc upward

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by redribs(m): 8:57pm On Oct 17, 2014
chops33:

still add her bank statement. .. and get a letter of sponsorship from her stating that she has already ordered the payment of your tuition, so I strongly suggest you pay your fees since you now have the funds with u, get a receipt from the school and attach it to your application... lastly, if u must add your personal statement (cos at this point, I'm thinking it's no longer necessary to) you can do some explaining in the LOE about how u received funds from her friend on her behalf... just be as plain as you can. The idea is just to show sensible proof for whatever docs you present

just my humble opinion tho
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by stevemims(m): 8:59pm On Oct 17, 2014
eddy20:
hahahahaha,na God go help dem oooo
Abi my bro, na God go elp dem.

(1) (2) (3) ... (287) (288) (289) (290) (291) (292) (293) ... (501)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.